Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Guys, i just have a great idea.

What if . . .

We have to go deeper

So what if we can do this?

What if we can rate the buttons?

Replying button ratings with even more button. That would be so awesome.

Like i post a post, then some dude rate my post, then the other dude can rate the dude's rating to my post.

For example if i get a retartred button for this post, i can rate butthurt on his retraded button so we are can give feedback to people's feedbacks

Damn i am a genius

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
This dude called Kalarion just bum-rushed me with a page full of ratings.

The dude has 49 parrots and joined Jan 30th 2015... but has given out...

7,368 ratings, of which only 716 are Brofists, suggesting this phenomenal figure doesn't even come from that many months of button pressing addiction.

Now, I've had enough ratings bum-rushes to know being bum-rushed is just a daily haphazard of the the whole butthurt environment, but it doesn't really count for anything if the bum-rusher is some spastic who can't even contribute their own shit to be rated and just spends their days discouraging posting. You know, if we all just sat behind our keyboards rating anything that moved there's be fuck all posts to rate.

I have no idea what can be done about this, but I think the ability to rate should be tied somehow to parrot quantity/quality, cos fuck cowards.

Even if 100 codexers rated all of this dude's posts we couldn't match his output. :disgusting: behaviour. IMO

Baron Dupek

Arcane
When students start talking about communism based on the Marx's books and else
Somewhere in heaven soviets start dancing
image.php

The Red Knight

Erudite
Can one Y in advance? Would it give all the supposed lag with zero new buttons available? Are brofists subject to the moderation queue?
(and - if I understand it correctly - if they load for all posts at once, why not replace them with some "load all the buttans choice for this post" button instead?)

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I just realized I have a limited selection of buttons at my disposal.

How do I get access to the cooler buttons? Do I have to buy some starter's pack or some shit.
The Brazilian Slaughter There's actually not that many in case you were wondering
But that's still not all of them.

I have the same buttons you do, but I am still lacking the Goldfist™, the DarkUnderlord 'k™ and the Prestigious Parrot™.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
But that's still not all of them.

I have the same buttons you do, but I am still lacking the Goldfist™, the DarkUnderlord 'k™ and the Prestigious Parrot™.

Goldfist is for monocled individuals. 'k is just DU. Prestigious parrot is for those who participated in the communist scheme to take Blaine's 80.000.000 parrots and divide it among themselves.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom