Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Watch me play a shitty game (Fallout 3) (COMPLETED!!)

Qah

Educated
Korgan said:
262.jpg

This is fucking it. UNINSTALLING.

This is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen in my entire fucking life.

DriacKin

Arbiter
Damn. It's been over a year since I finished this thing. I really should start another LP sometime soon...

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
After I started playing Fallout 3... This LP as well as the readers' criticism on features that were in the first Fallout... facepalm. Someone ought to do the opposite of this LP, or maybe even a neutral LP.

I wonder when did DriacKin played the first 2 Fallouts.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Uh, what are you saying? Opposite of this LP is...what exactly?

someone else

Arcane
Patron
A positive one?
Also, what is the point of a content page when you don't even put the details of which part of the game you are at. OP watched too many movies... just like the morons at Bethtaspo who though THEM! is a funny name for a quest involving giant ants.

Get it! Get it! nudge nudge.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
owl.gif
I see. Quite a valid complaint.

Hmm. I'll replay it in Xmas 2011. No promises.

someone else

Arcane
Patron
I might want to start another FO3 LP with FWE+other mods ignoring the main quest or going through the shortcuts myself. You can skip the 'compulsory' scripted rescue by Lyons Pride and open up a side quest if you skip GNR.
But then I never did complete my other 2 LPs... so :D

Cassidy

Arcane
Never finished Failout 3 after not removing it from an inventory because of all the "good for what it is" BS, but if I am to give a short review, here it is: even with all mods of the world, it is a heaping piece of shit, and skyway was totally right about it. It is not even "good for what it is".

Also, Mighty Mouse is a known Bethesda fanboy/troll.

On doing a new LP because of his comments, I have only one thing to say:

:M

tl;dr There is nothing wrong with this thread or the way it portrays the game.

someone else

Arcane
Patron
What mods have you tried Cassidy?

I'm interested in how people perceive this game and form their own biasness, especially with or without prior Fallout experience and peer pressure from the Codex. I read this LP long ago before playing Fallout 3 and I could already see the ridiculous mindset and prejudice. eg. BOS calls themselves Knights, how stupid! Or a raider armed with a melee weapon attacking someone with a gun, how stupid!

My opinion of FO3 is similar to that of Elwro's, and while I have played TES since Arena I am hardly a Beth fanboy (are you a Fallout fanboy? Is there where you get your name?). I went :lol: when I heard Beth was making FO3, knowing how bad Morrowind and Oblivion is and waited until 2011 when the mods are out before trying FO3 GOTY.

Fallout 3 suffers from atrocious writing, especially bad from the huge budget they get and this LP shoves that in your face. But ignores the strengths of Bethesda, that of a wasteland hiking simulator and an nonsensical amusement park. Alternative solutions are often not mentioned.
This LP is set up to bash FO3 (and earn KKK), this is good or bad depending on the reader. I prefer an objective, neutral and non-emotional LP.

Also, more material for me to troll in RPG discussion. :D

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
And Comrade Driackin ain't even touched most of :retarded: side quests; like Cannibal Village; Ant Scientist! or Superhero Village... or teh worst of them demented nuka-cola addict chick and her neighbor keen on doing what Lama would call rapey. Playing the Oblivion with guns was like trip to the Eye of Terror; but we manged to do this and came back (mostly) sane. :hero:

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Why bother with dialogs when you can penetrate caves and metro and shoot out the orcs supah mutants.

Oesophagus

Arcane
I hope this LP will never be used as evidence in a criminal case

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom