Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Watch Dogs 2: Old Frenchmen design game for American teens, terribleness ensues

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
fabricated outrage

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
They should have made what's her face from the first game the main character instead of this boring dindu.
2571406-7718216464-Clara.jpg

vonAchdorf

Arcane
fabricated outrage

Everyone wants this piece of hot coffee PR these days, especially because WD2 is really important for Ubisoft. It's the successor to a mediocre first entry in a series which has to pull them through a year without a Far Cry and AC release.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
So I've heard that this can be alright if you play it as a stealth game. Can anyone confirm/deny? Also is that a viable playstyle?

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Nice of you to take one for the team.

One thing I noticed is lack of bad ass characters. The whole style of it is like some wimps wet dream. Its like the game makes fun of itself. Lill nigga with glasses, chick with 7 different hair colors, neckbeard shitlord in basement etc.
Am I the only one that still wants to play as a bad ass motherfucker or have a villian that is twice as bad?
Bad guy in this one is Mark fucking Zuckerberg. Literally shaking of fear right now.

anus_pounder

Arcane
I have no doubt that codexers have been in firefights before, so I have to ask, how much blood actually splatters in a real firefight? The gunplay in W_D2 is somewhat unsatisfying since it seems so...sterile? Unless you ventilate someone when they're really close to a wall - for example - there seems to be little to no blood shed. This may or may not be realistic, but considering this is a popamole next-gen game about hipsters vs (corporate) hipsters I'm a bit disappointed in Ubi that this is apparently where they drew the line. The side missions are also pretty dull, (almost?) universally being some variant of racing, which are terrible in any and all open world games.

Those gripes aside, I'm still enjoying the game. Figuring out how to complete the missions with a combination of the toy car and heli is satisfying enough and they made chases more entertaining. Hardly Ubisoft's best offering, but still worth the petty cash I paid. :salute:

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
hahahaha look at these token tranny characters:

JXa8yAZ.png

0Drs4nq.jpg

:prosper:

at least if you wanna have a tranny make them more convincing like this:

e2VZOCk.jpg

i am not gay, but i still would at least

Black

Arcane
Show us.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom