Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Wasteland 3 Fig Update #8: New Piece of Concept Art, Time Capsule Revealed

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Farewell, Fargo. This has been one of the most substantial and exciting crowdfunding campaigns in recent history, and it has been a true pleasure to be along for the ride :salute:

In commemoration of this truly amazing campaign, we should bury a time capsule with all the Codex monies that Barin Froag lost after he blacklisted the 'Dex and see for ourselves if he's desperate enough to go have Bherrto Neno dig it up.
I'm sure he is ruins because of the 5000 dollars he lost.

J_C, Your ability to confidently estimate how much funding was lost due to InXile's shenanigans (and an exact 5000 no less!) is second only to the loving shilling you bestow up all those developers you look up at.
But my ability to estimate how retarded you are is very good. And my estimate is that you are a huge fucking idiot.

The decline in pledges was not the result of Inxile doing something wrong, but the change in the crowdfunding scene.
You cannot say that for sure: even if the whole scene experienced a downturn it might be that WL3 got even less than what would have been case had that whole sordid affair not taken place (aka steeper decline). But that's the problem with contrafactuals in general.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
So they're concept art- are they even in-engine?
It was obvious that stasis-brothers doing concepts for fig campaign, it was even mentioned "in passing" somewhere in description on fig or youtube video, not literally "we hired them for amazing concepts" but somehow different formulated.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom