Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland Wasteland 3 Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
I tagged the Bischoffs to ask them about their creation process on the WL3 art way at the beginning of the Figstarter, but they never replied. What a pity.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
That doesn't look like a painting, there could be some paint-over, but you can see the scene is majority (if not all) 3d.
I very much doubt they even have most of those 3d art assets in place, some of those look to be made from scratch by the stasis crew, some other look like an in-game scene heavily worked over by them

Pyke

The Brotherhood
Developer
With our own projects coming up we haven't yet talked about the extent that are going to be involved once production ramps up, but it will more than likely be continuing to work with the art leads to flesh out ideas and the overall look of the world- providing a springboard with key art for certain areas of the game.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Annnnnnnd no, it's not a Chosen One game:

sear said:
Hey guys, thanks for voicing your thoughts. However, you are reading too much into that interview. In Wasteland 3, we're still building on Wasteland 2's party-based system and giving you the ability to create and customize Rangers. The main difference is we're planning for you to start out as a single character, before forming a full party out of created characters and companions.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Let the record show that Zyklon Beekers replied to an inxile mod and not Infinitron (or Bubbles).

In other words, I was right, it's a waste of time for the Codex to try to talk to inXile.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Let the record show that Zyklon Beekers replied to an inxile mod and not Infinitron (or Bubbles).

In other words, I was right, it's a waste of time for the Codex to try to talk to inXile.

That seems a bit presumptuous. Maybe he's still planning to get in touch with Infinitron privately?

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
"We don't place morality on what people do. But we want to make sure that the world reflects the morality of the choices they made."

What?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
"We don't place morality on what people do. But we want to make sure that the world reflects the morality of the choices they made."

What?

"We don't have a karma meter, but factions will respond in scripted and systemic ways when you help/hurt them."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom