Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Wasteland 2 - Part 13 Up(Come and enjoy friends).

Tigranes

Arcane
Look, people who think there's more to life than petty thievery and murder are the best targets for petty thievery and murder

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Look, people who think there's more to life than petty thievery and murder are the best targets for petty thievery and murder
There's more to life than petty thievery and murder. For example, grand thievery and genocide.

Codexlurker

Savant
Part 7 : Wasteland Mayhem.

Once again, the group of rangers are ready for another dose of mayhem in the wastelands!
zrAPseR.jpg

And at that point, some of the group are overdue for a promotion. Holy shit, career advancement as a Ranger is great.
mMW44zQ.jpg

Upgrading Toaster Repair and Demolitions for Wayward Son.

yWhXqL8.png

Jean Claude is gonna improve his skill at breaking shit and that's about it for now.
XZf8sfn.png

So the party goes exploring until some hackers from East Europe start chatting on the radio. Me or the party do not know wtf is going on so we just keep moving.

6Dri1GQ.jpg

We really do not feel like taking a couple of shots of the glow at the moment so we double back and grab some water.
2Uvgloa.jpg

Oh good. Some raiders actually think the group are defenseless bitches. Ok, let's have some fun humans.
gKoEHfk.jpg

The Rangers start off walking on a highway with the usual happening : Wayward Son on another one of his prosperous tirades while tindrli wonders whether he'll go insane from either the drugs or Wayward and subsequently shoots himself. And everyone is watching Tigranes as well because he's a cutthroat in more than one way.
wLUpRtH.jpg

As the narrator I felt a sense of dread going to this part of the map. The positioning is NOT GOOD unless they come up the highway.
18tkDaA.jpg

Out of nowhere some dude just runs up to Wayward and misses every swipe with his blade.
l8g20in.jpg

Unfortunately the pro misses every shot she takes at the rampaging raider and Tigranes runs off to watch for more raiders(I guess).
j99yMa1.jpg

Oh nevermind. He's trying to stab the dude in the kidneys and then promptly runs from the fight for good reason.
JkL7Qs1.jpg

Tindrli is about to let his Murican gun sing a lullaby.
TTcmYqp.jpg

KEIosjG.jpg

The Rangers advance and a raider responds by taking shots at Eryfkrad and Wayward Son quickly takes cover.
y02eU9d.jpg

On the highway, Angela and Tindrli aim at the raider behind the destroyed vehicle get achieve hits on him.
wh4VXBe.jpg

Tigranes tries to run up on the gunman and get some hits on him. The narrator notices how dumb of a fuck up that was.
pdFucd5.jpg

Seems like a different song is being played now.
x2MXi64.jpg

Like a cockroach facing impending doom, Tigranes plays dead..
ZQg1RYu.jpg

The party tries to put down the raider before he can finish Tigranes. Eryfkrad initiates by putting his boxing skills to use.
u1WOOJL.jpg

hZ6tMVX.jpg

cxMFhec.jpg

It's so sad everyone forgot about our buddy at the car. Angela notices and gives him the last greeting he will ever see.
sqd26aO.jpg

Meanwhile the raider's just blowing everyone away.
Di5x4rC.jpg

Tindrli ends the madness. Who knew an oil drum could cause so many problems?
iSWcpqU.jpg

We get the gun that dude was fucking everyone up with as well as some Reading Rainbow memorabilia.
hhuuTSs.png

Eryfkrad got wrecked though so his physique needs some healing. The group really needs a medic.
OLrtUDn.jpg

Tigranes gets a promotion from bullet sponge rank and Tindrli gets a rank from destroying everything(He's like that one dude in Unreal Tournament who's always one shotting you with rockets out of no fucking where).

tNFlzl2.jpg

Tigranes becomes better at stabbing stuff and Tindrli at picking locks.
WUQPKja.png

It's time to make our way south and explore the beautiful Arizona landscape.
t9Rd4AC.png

Last edited:

Codexlurker

Savant
Dude I can't stop laughing. I'll check in the next update I'll do. That dude who did the MTW let's play got me buying MTW all over again because my base disk broke.

Codexlurker

Savant
Part 8: Ha ha funny.
Yes, you got exactly one killed you scoundrel.
Qn1XunK.jpg

Satiated with the blood of those raiders, the heroes continue southward.
1VT4IDx.jpg

Nevertheless we are attacked by raiders and prepare to exterminate some pests of our own.
ljA7RLH.jpg

Ever vigilant, the group looks for enemies to surprise.
CzZvehj.jpg

And like the opening shot on a race,Tindrli lands a round on an unsuspecting raider.
EimyJYU.jpg

Only way you'll kick our teeth in is if we meet you in the afterlife. Hope that won't be soon.
olFxWsW.jpg

DcRrH7P.jpg

Tigranes starts doing some retarded special agent nonsense. Seriously, he's been acting strange since he found out he actually killed someone.
xfJjyru.jpg

A raider runs nearby Tigranes and Tindrli responds in an effort to save the bandit.
UKoDkWJ.jpg

The raider dies forever alone, like a troll.
XSPTbaG.jpg

And Angela goes feminazi on us for no fucking reason. I should peck that bitch's eyes out.
Dnb1Xoh.jpg

The player attempting to make several dumb random cover movements.
RHOP4zQ.jpg

BL6RQSu.jpg

Xxi86oG.jpg

1wn5Epk.jpg

And this dumb bitch fucking it up.
fmtDMZK.jpg

She gets shot once by the dude and Tindrl has to finish it.
YNLJz5a.jpg

g1PROvD.jpg

After the battle, the General calls us and tells us the Ag Center either has a serious plant mutation problem, or either Ivy fucked up the place.
5N5agVC.jpg

uKBN7ib.jpg

The Ag center most likely I guess. We'll just find and wreck Gunther's bros then.
Ej7CEmX.jpg

Also we get a call from a mine and decide to check it out. Should be routine right?
K5PcjfY.jpg

Sure, no problem man.
szafqmS.jpg

Wayward finds some goods to dig up and gets junk as usual.
1sFXYqQ.jpg

The party agrees to help the men by delivering the blasting caps and with that they go into the hidden depths.
BjOTGje.jpg

vpoEHgZ.jpg

In the dark dank tunnel, we hear the crew. And see these guys.
lpXqTHO.jpg

latest
(Bring it bitch!)

The fuck? Let's obliterate these dudes.
TwxCDoP.jpg

12689.jpg
(Finally, our kind get their revenge!)
Uh.
TwxCDoP.jpg
'
Women....
rGKR79y.jpg

12689.jpg
(Ain't escaping this ass whoopin after you ate my kind)
Nope, Tigranes, you're staying with us!
cNk3zPs.jpg

cd8Q0rk.jpg

How the hell are these dudes still alive in the mine?!
PmHUllz.jpg

latest
(Our CR be high as fuck noobmans.)
yrkhvpB.jpg

UJCWuFY.jpg

VTRHEW6.jpg

latest
(Nothing sweet about what we give out/Big Boy, can you receive a southpaw as well as you can dish one out?)
Li3bauE.jpg

Tigranes falls to sleep immediately, the deep kind of sleep.
TPGsHy2.jpg

The badgers know too many combos for the rangers to anticipate. It's like a bad match of Street Fighter or something.
eB6E4yV.jpg

latest
(Ok little feeble female, stop with the projectile massages.)
56fRVXm.jpg

KNHGpFH.jpg

2J8GHJ3.jpg

JHC1v3G.jpg

:/
JHC1v3G.jpg

Jeez Wayward got owned.
hgUpNj6.jpg

ZlkN19q.jpg

So uhh, fuck this mine. Going to mess around and do some gardening first or the raiders? Your choice guys.

Eriador

Arbiter
So, reload I guess? :D
Animals are more dangerous then raiders in Wasteland 2. Last time I've played it, the whole party kept getting massacred by Gila monitors on the way to AG center :negative:.

I've hoped you would do Highpool, since I went to AG Center when I've played it, but that was pre-DC, so it will be interesting to see what changes they've made.

Codexlurker

Savant
Yea I am going to check out the raiders then. I don't know about the health situation though. One of you need surgeon.

Eriador

Arbiter
Well, if my character ever sees play, feel free to lower sniper rifles to 3 at start and give him Medic and Surgeon instead of SMGs.

Or you can try to make Tigranes actually useful and give him those skills once he levels up. :D

Eriador

Arbiter
Tbh, Tigranes totally has the wrong quirk. Unlucky is the perfect quirk for a troll character :troll:.

Tigranes

Arcane
Look, you can't use me in the front and centre like that, my true ability comes out when I'm twenty metres away behind a rock, I swear

Eriador

Arbiter
It's a shame there's no retreat option, otherwise you could've had Tigranes bail out as soon as it got ugly. And maybe return later to loot their stuff. It would be authentic.

Codexlurker

Savant
Part 9: New Plans
So, let's get the fuck out of here till we get explosives or something.
9JhM4mx.jpg

Well you gotta wait because we aren't going through any DnD memories anytime soon.
12689.jpg
(Hah, I can call on them anytime bitches!)
yEYHHnW.jpg

And we get out asses out of that deathhole so we can go back to our home.
6UemBH9.jpg

The party gets some medical supplies because they are fucked up and they are too ignorant to use the health kits they have.
ogzwi7G.jpg

P432MwG.jpg

Let's roll out and make it happen with Wayward forming the head.
zSPk6CW.jpg

And the wrong freaking way we go because I am a dumbass.
XXVUSxL.jpg

Well bring it because we = murder machines except against dire Badgers.
MEbyebr.jpg

Just the friendly neighborhood raiders, raping and pillaging.
f1tEG7Q.jpg

Anyway the group practically forces Tigranes at gunpoint to scout ahead and he finds the raiders.
KXfPHNP.jpg

6JEbEfk.jpg

And Tindrli starts the fight by sending one of the raiders on a trip to the moon via bullet.
2GKRU2d.jpg

The rangers take cover in response and wait for the counterattack.
9mYuH5w.jpg

Angela actually gets a hit for once.
qHqvR79.jpg

They are all melee lol.
5JqkiGU.jpg

Tindrli dodges the slash, excuses himself and let's his gun sneeze on the raider.
6Gf10Qt.jpg

Eryfkrad then practices his handiwork on the dude.
k7I9nud.jpg

YYUATZ2.jpg

Wayward turns around and pops the guy with his revolver.
h9LaxRP.jpg

The team lets Tigranes finish him off.
kWwdSoh.jpg

BhHEZrB.jpg

And Tigranes gets a new toy.
QZ70Z5Q.jpg

We continue on our way and have to transverse the radiation. Hey maybe one of the guys will develop armor on their skin so they don't die from the badgers so easily.
Y8sURsU.jpg

DRcZod5.jpg

giLOpoU.jpg

We found a secret arsenal as well. Too bad no one knows how to use a machine gun!

OtyoH8T.jpg

vYVN94Z.jpg

We don't keep our promises? Whatever fuck you. Let's go in boys!
tCniV4O.jpg

Codexlurker

Savant
Part 10: Into the Fray: Part 1.
With the party done patching up and gathering provisions, they head into the mess that is Highpool!(I did this and the first time was interesting. I did not screenshot enough though:/.)

wN9yegT.jpg

For some reason Tigranes is calling in? Whatever, as long as he doesn't try to rout in the middle of a battle again.
QfbQ9Dc.jpg

1326834-Clipart-Of-A-Cartoon-Fat-Shirtless-White-American-Man-Holding-A-Match-And-Firework-Over-A-Flag-With-May-The-4th-Be-With-You-Text-Royalty-Free-Illustration.jpg
No shit...we place Americans before a busted radio tower.
Nt1AG3g.jpg

Ok, so basically a noob operating a mortar. Well we know these raiders are idiots at least. It just boils down to who is more of a imbecile, them or us.
N3ObJPT.jpg

Uhhh, Eryfkrad, you're tanking. While we're here we take a sip of water while being in plain view of everyone and just not giving a fuck.
Synj7bv.jpg

Not a drug but it'll affect how you function. With the opening shot the Rangers proceed to exterminate.
KpGSS2h.jpg

00bbrPf.jpg

Je0I5m1.jpg

Might be a good idea to take cover because something is about to go down.
LHLlgal.jpg

s62pZsg.jpg

Uhh, ain't good.
G6DhMjP.jpg

And considering the dude is standing in the middle of the field of fire of 3 armed Rangers, the outcome is predictable.
NyY8iRj.jpg

Eryfkrad follows/chases Tigranes
YDsAHu8.jpg

6LukNCX.jpg

Unfortunately the other members are out in the other and Wayward gets a lead injection.
S1cjga8.jpg

Wayward takes his injured ass out of combat(Hey, he didn't have enough action points to take cover so IT's on HIM). The enemy raider receives a metallic storm though.
nTXdWFk.jpg

0INmXOB.jpg

IKmIZzF.jpg

Time to plan a way to maintain cover while not drawing too much fire from either vantage point.
KrCyDUx.jpg

S91hBk8.jpg

GqEMm60.jpg

8yejlbe.jpg

....Yep.
Tigranes is forced to give Wayward some painkillers by the group
e7YOUFI.png

And Wayward switches guns because that revolver got too much kick for him now.
LCafnja.jpg

*Shrugs*, well fuck. Just be sure to hit whatever you target!

cWPtHs5.jpg

1g6EgMR.jpg

She hits him but doesn't do much dmg because we gave her a shitty rifle lol, oh and she's out of ammo since she wanted to be fucking Rambo! Well we have to match her movements and strike the anvil or this guy's face.
a8BqsD8.jpg

WRdd2IZ.jpg

nvOy0Zg.jpg

BhwYZo6.jpg

Fresh meat!
tIe3PFc.jpg

-_- Right. Thank whatever deity exists for the fact that this works out.
duUEaqo.jpg

mvRIDNH.jpg

With that the encounter ends. What the hell do you think we are doing? Cleaning the trash? Actually,yes that is what we do.
PrkZWLk.jpg

Part 11: Into the Fray: Part 2.
From the local arsenal we get a little rifle ammo...and a ton of shotgun shells that no one can even use.
tGzMHe1.jpg

We spot some enemies in the distance but decide to go the other way for now and Angela gets a promotion for going batshit in the field of battle.
Ty0hk99.jpg

KCk8CI6.jpg

0Me647x.jpg

I will skip perks until more open.
CiHd3ze.jpg

Yes we need Field Medic BAD.
X0EwNhn.jpg

Patching up for the journey ahead folks.
THZuqVV.jpg

XPhX8nX.jpg

We go the other way where Tigranes just randomly finds a mine(I turned perception on after the fact).
TJ1Ytj5.jpg

The Bros disarm the discovered mine.
fZaEPn8.jpg

whOdJzD.jpg

LOL, damn man. DMZ over here.
WHp87k1.jpg

hdIFlF5.jpg

1UOpUJv.jpg

We find more presents in the backyard.
1UOpUJv.jpg

JGsHe1J.jpg

R9enoVF.jpg

Time to double back and utilize the vantage point we conquered.
r4FuEFv.jpg

Ok, they might be more idiotic than we are. That's an advantage!
5xkVWZA.jpg

Why are you sad all of a sudden? Because that dude nearly wrecked your shit in earlier?
dbGiSaI.jpg

Lol and right after that Wayward goes through some bad experiences.
VNio3OG.jpg

How in the world does a revolver have less range than a shorter barreled pistol? Whatever, Wayward inflicts some pain on his tormentors! Angela finishes one of them off.
xv9xbhn.jpg

iw6WIna.jpg

Nope, blood for Tigranes' blade.
BeAiW5D.jpg

Love this song man.

AArxXbI.jpg

EMBTdAh.jpg

No comparison for the handiwork that Eryfkrad is doing but Tindrli takes down one of the gunmen.
f9TgFiR.jpg

And knocks down another with a well aimed shot.
lF5RdA2.jpg

Wayward is not comfortable with the raider so he tries to finish him off.
JIBChyq.jpg

nBZB2KD.jpg

The fuck? Now? And you're out of ammo again!
R4Fckf1.jpg

Where the Hell are you going?!! There's no need to give up the high ground.
DQwFdFM.jpg

A raider hits Angela once, pretty heavily. Ugh.
4Tt2FwG.jpg

4Tt2FwG.jpg

Wayward ends him before he can do anymore damage.
MjrOvaj.jpg

Get the fuck back up there.
0gnYF6G.jpg

xoysGKP.jpg

Eryfkrad gets to throwing hands like the Juggernaut he is and moves out of the way so others can fire.
tn5f6nY.jpg

tdDPDvr.jpg

Wow, he hit Ery hard.
m257rYT.jpg

hyHd4rT.jpg

El Bandito joins the mayhem. Hopefully he won't get shot.
uO8cME9.jpg

Angela fires upon the raider missing one shot(Thank God it didn't hit anyone else) and slightly wounding the raider
jgMACDF.jpg

Eryfkrad then gets a KO except the raider's not getting back up after this match.
z9xjx3l.jpg

With the battle over it's time to survey the loot and surrounding area.
6FNcYVK.jpg

Last edited:

Eriador

Arbiter
"You got a lot to learn about tactics, Echo One!"

Climbs on a roof to shoot a heavily entrenched raider she has only 5% chance to hit, by some miracle she manages to hit him but barely even scratches him, runs out of ammo and now is alone deep in enemy territory, with no backup.

Clearly, you have much to learn from Angela Deth, Codexlurker! :dance:

Codexlurker

Savant

Climbs on a roof to shoot a heavily entrenched raider she has only 5% chance to hit, by some miracle she manages to hit him but barely even scratches him, runs out of ammo and now is alone deep in enemy territory, with no backup.

Lol. And she was lucky the raider missed his shot. I don't wanna learn what Angela's teaching. I learned that personally from the badger fight and getting wrecked all the time by the assassin dude in Gothic 2.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Bah, Angela Deth has much to learn from the Punchy guy.

Codexlurker

Savant
Sorry for the long delay guys. I am just kinda burned out period lifewise but I am definitely not giving up when the action is just heating up!

Codexlurker

Savant
Part 12: Holy Arizonian Princess.
And after a trip to the freezer I am fucking back and ready as EVER!

Last time we were here, Angela was doing her expect tactical maneuvers that are apparently 40,000 years beyond our reckoning. The chick think she's a Blood Angel or some shit and she's invincible but whatever. The party is on the rooftop planning their next action.
viaRG2t.jpg

Also, they are healing and reloading as well.
OzroDpz.jpg

Before continuing, Tigranes does some scouting and the party checks the area.
Mf6ecFI.jpg

Juggs also bashes through shit. Don't you love skill checks? Benefit of being a 90s kid where every week some demo of a turn based game came out.
ueouven.jpg

YV29aT9.jpg

KBxWeuu.jpg

Ol crazy Waybro gets to disarming the explosives.
9dgq5rF.jpg

That should be the last thing on their minds after this is over. Oh, and Eryfkrad knocking shit over still.
akLmxqp.jpg

joFUiT5.jpg

When Tigranes is not trying to get away from us he can be useful. Enemies ahead.
dQkRxYq.jpg

We also find average loot hidden in the ground. Ammo to feed raiders is always nice because they are always hungry. Oh, and holy shit she got wrecked.
l0IVSce.jpg

Yo6ynCy.jpg

And we assemble for the trip when Eryfkrad triggers a mine. The fuck man? We got some medkits anyway.
KPmmsgi.jpg

lranqZp.jpg

The group goes up the path and finds an upstanding denizen of this wrecked town.
jEMoana.jpg

cccFzMl.jpg

Z5GIMbM.jpg

The party decides to wreck the Wreckers before buying any supplies from Jim. Hopefully being cheap will pay off. The sniper rifle looks cool.
7zG06jm.jpg

665Bf2r.jpg

The party ventures eastward and finds a pile of trash with a bomb hooked to it. Wtf? Did Oscar the Grouch graduate from making people feeling bad to making them feel death?
T4a3TgC.jpg

No problem. The boys deal with it.
2pDdewV.jpg

Tigranes then hears some sounds and decides to investigate(steal stuff from) a nearby building.
W6oksLe.jpg

Nope...we're Rangers. Those Red guys are not hardcore like us.
GrTmV66.jpg

Well Tigranes got disappointed pretty quick.
qSHOBtK.jpg

Am I playing the right game? This isn't
1424454-medievaltw.jpg
. The hell is with this chick needing a dowry? Still, a traditional woman is pretty much incline.
vcO3uuz.jpg

Wayward uses his skill that he learned from the high heavens. The celestial beings speak to him in his mind and he carries out their wishes. Thus the party obtains a lens and a burnt pop tart from the toaster.

YLNdqgY.jpg

EiMiQDq.jpg

And I chose not to bargain with them. This encounter can fuck you up if you don't exploit the friendly fire they do to themselves.
sj0143o.jpg

WqumatB.jpg

Angela starts off by duly missing her shots and the dude blasts my group with a freaking double barrelled shotgun.
JBugMb5.jpg

So, I get everyone out of view of the cone of death and wait for them to attack us. Wayward gets smacked as usual and is nearly dead at this point.
ez94x6O.jpg

0eDeFps.jpg

The two dudes gang on Eryfkrad and he manages to dodge them like he's Neo or something.
qw5XE0P.jpg

L9kB3of.jpg

Wayward needs some healing asap. The dish of pain given to him is not safe for consumption. Angela then misses another shot.
yu4bkxX.jpg

OEjPj84.jpg

Since they got the enemy in an advantageous spot, Tigranes starts to melee the Wreckers.
2mUQOiZ.jpg

EbfKeR2.jpg

p9rksn5.jpg

Wayward takes a shot at the wrecker but it seems this dude is kinda armored.
A4sg0p0.jpg

Yep, if they can resist the fisting by Eryfkrad then they be hard. He's being weakened though.
mQPCudv.jpg

WvQi1Mp.jpg

Eventually though the combos wear out the dude's body and Chuck Norris finishes him off with a lead injection.
7l2FVmX.jpg

43UgABa.jpg

Eryfkrad then dodges another flurry of blows via wall cover lol. Learned it from the Kumite book apparently
sF1T9El.jpg

WwpmweU.jpg

But the shotgun buckshot fucks him up more than the enemy right in front of his ally's firearm. Tigranes assists the wrecker with suicide and gets the hell out of the way. Eryfkrad is healed as well.
rj377l8.jpg

05hkRdA.jpg

Eryfkrad puts some work on the dude with his fists then Tindrli caps a second dude.
rPq7Lfz.jpg

KTbXXAN.jpg

BEQ6zYU.jpg

8A7yYGk.jpg

I think this might be a dumb idea but we need to take this guy out quick!
iBGq6yq.jpg

nBzTuHc.jpg

Angela takes initiative against the last enemy in the room...ok.
I5JMyxH.jpg

Eryfkrad goes in to feed the dude his fists and Tigranes with his machete.
kYhVo0X.jpg

Ipm9sVh.jpg

FKV54CG.jpg

a2bTHGH.jpg

Yea I knew this could happen. Angela sends him to the grave though before he can cause anymore mayhem.
puUMDPk.jpg

K8ML1ZI.jpg

Without that shotgun this encounter would've been over ages ago. Still fun though.
oBwNrCv.jpg

The team then heals up and prepare to tell Ms.Princess the news.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom