Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Update #68: New Screenshots, Companion Voices

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
What's funny is that those shots are way too close. No one wants to see those blurry textures.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Yea sure evil island looks better...

It looks, actually. If you angle camera like that in Wasteland 2, you will get the same look, but with shitty animation.
Also should I remember that if I'll make screenshots in JPG they will probably look even worse?
That's it.

ArchAngel

Arcane
It looks, actually. If you angle camera like that in Wasteland 2, you will get the same look, but with shitty animation.
Also should I remember that if I'll make screenshots in JPG they will probably look even worse?
That's it.
When DU was talking about some members of Codex being medically crazy I see he was talking about you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom