Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Update #61: Game of the Year Edition Coming Free to All Owners

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
I am happy about the new stuff, but
why was Inxile planning to charge for it?
Need cash or wut?!:keepmyjewgold:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I am happy about the new stuff, but
why was Inxile planning to charge for it?
Need cash or wut?!:keepmyjewgold:

They weren't, they were just playing coy to get people hyped up for when they announced it was free

tindrli

Arcane
hmm Bros, to tell the truth i didn't expect that by any chance. i thought that they are done with their game and frankly im quite happy with the fact that i stopped playing the game somewhere passed that canyon.
very smart move i must say. personally i was quite disappointed with a story of W2 and i still think they could do waaaaaaaaaaaaay better considering that wasteland is a legend and with that game world.. bah i dont even want to discuss . Anyway i wish them all the best!!.

One thng off the topic.
Am i retard or those fonts give a happy comic feelling ??
lgeuAn.jpg

i never connected a Bards tale title with happiness. i mean the only happy image that i remember of BT was this one
knightmenu1.gif

As a kid i always saw that game as a dark painful grim, crap i was even afraid of some monsters
and frankly thos fonts, for some reason reminds me a Secret of monkey island FFS. And i dont want to talk about that quazi 3D Bards tale that was such a disappointment that can be compared with dungeon siege 3... shit...

Last edited:

Zeronet

Learned
The game doesn't need more voice work, it needs it's quests and areas to be completed. Such as Ranger Radio Shack and maybe Rodia's weird houses that look completely different to the text descriptions. I'm not going to back Bards IV, if its funded i'll wait and see.

hiver

Nothing weird there. He is trying to forcefully equalize two very different games due to enormous butthurt by making super idiotic proclamations.

I really wish people would sometimes stop and smack themselves a few times and realize what the fuck they are doing... but that is what extreme emotional engagement does to humans... its either sad or disgusting.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
hey lets celebrate we are getting for free something that we should be getting for free

Should be free? How entitled are you? They owe you nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing. You paid for a game, which they've already released, year ago, and they've patched it up proper after several months.

Anything above that, if for free, is an extra. Especially when its switching to whole new fucking engine and updating all of the graphics.

hiver

fuck off shill eating cretin.

they released garbage of a game and the are still patching it and updating fucking graphics for cheap mindless graphic whores like you, who will get down and lick their asses being so fucking disgustingly grateful.

who the fuck ever heard about charging for patches, some additions to mechanics and graphic updates you fucking shit eating imbecile... gtfo.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
I thought hiver is a
white_knight.png
? Has he really ever white-knighted anything?

Achiman

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
He is living up to the dumbfuck tag.

I'm glad there is new shit and you have to be a full time mouthbreather to think that you are entitled to the GOTY edition for nothing, PLENTY of games charge for this.

Anyway back on topic, I'll probably play through it again to see the new stuff.
Is there any info on torment, that has been quiet for a long time now...

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
The game needs a lot of polishing but voice-overs are not the number 1 priority. Or maybe Sony is paying for them.

Still I have one question: Did they announce any new locations for the GOTY edition?

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
shill eating

Shill eating? The fuck does that even mean? Do you just bang your head against the keyboard and press "reply"? You can't even come up with a coherent insult. I recommend lobotomy.

who the fuck ever heard about charging for graphic updates

Just about everybody who didn't live under a rock for last 10 years. Countless games out there charge for less.

hiver

The tag is imbecile and dumbfuck detector, and it never failed yet.
Idiotic retards like you cannot fail but to mention it because you are that fucking stupid and devolved subhuman turds.

I'm glad there is new shit and you have to be a full time mouthbreather to think that you are entitled to the GOTY edition for nothing, PLENTY of games charge for this.
I am entitled to whatever the fuck i want because i paid double or triple the price for the utter incoherent barely functioning shit they produced you cheap stupid cretinous turd.

I am also entitled not to be charged for bug fixes and retarded idiotic mechanic additions that wont change anything in the game, or for some graphical upgrades.

Only complete fucking imbeciles like you would actually pay for that.

GOTY edition, goty according to fucking who? For what? And who ever heard of paying for a "goty edition" of a game someone already paid for?
How can you be so fucking STUPID?

Shill eating? The fuck does that even mean? Do you just bang your head against the keyboard and press "reply"? You can't even come up with a coherent insult. I recommend lobotomy.
It means you are a fucking stupid lobotomized retarded moron of a special kind. A fucking brainless turd that is gushing gratitude for not being charged for something that cannot be charged for and is already paid for! Someone who eats shit and smiles and is grateful for it!
You are the lowest fucking kind of imbecile scum possible.

who the fuck ever heard about charging for graphic updates

Just about everybody who didn't live under a rock for last 10 years. Countless games out there charge for less.[/QUOTE]

Countless games charge for less...? Countless?

Thats your excuse? The DLCs, horse armors, hats and other idiotic scams you cretenous turds pay for? You fucking retarded imbecile... they really should have charged you fucking morons for it.

Yes, his own posts.
No shit? Really?

You wouldn't be able to explain or support that stupid statement with anything, would you? I mean anything making any fucking sense at all.

Doktor Best

Arcane
In Divinity you can apply certain status effects based on the elements system which stack up and weaken enemies in certain aspects. In the new Wasteland GOTY you can apply status effects by focusing on certain bodyparts of the enemies, which again stack up and weaken enemies/ modify their behaviour. I didnt say its the same fucking system, but it has similarities. Now ofcourse its also a ripoff from the fallout games but as far as i know in fallout the crippling effects do not stack up and do not make enemies turn on eachother for example.

Its also funny how hiver tries so hard to push me into the wasteland2 fanboy section because god forbid i dare to say something positive about the game. The butthurt in him must be of biblical proportions.

Now i dont consider Wasteland 2 a really good game in its original state, but the developers took their time and worked their asses off for free to adress the 3 biggest complaints by the players: dull graphics, dull combat, dull character development. We will have to wait and see how those changes work out in reality but i really do appreciate their effort unlike some self entitled brat with a dumbfuck tag in this thread.

Last edited:

hiver

The only butthurt of biblical proportions is obviously yours, you retarded stupid shit.

All since that genius entrance in the wasteland writing thread.

I dont give a fuck about what your fanboi allegiances are, you are simply a godamn cheap shit retarded scum. A laughable imbecile faggot, who goes around spewing idiotic stupid shit that randomly falls out of that empty skull.

In Divinity you can apply certain status effects based on the elements system which stack up and weaken enemies in certain aspects. In the new Wasteland GOTY you can apply status effects by focusing on certain bodyparts of the enemies,
Well thats not the same at all. Saying w2 feels like DOS elements system which encompasses much more, is just idiotic proclamations by a complete fucking imbecile.
Learn how to properly and precisely express your idiotic ideas you stupid scum, instead of complaining when you dont and get called a fucking imbecile for it.

And feel free to say "something positive about the game" when you find it, you fucking strawman vomiting cretinous turd.
nobody is preventing you or is thinking about it, except your idiot shit brain.

modify their behaviour
What behavior you retarded moron? How it modifies...what?

another retarded stupid proclamation that you didnt really meant to say but it was something else?

worked their asses off for free
They were all paid and nobody worked for free, shitstain.
They developed console version and added smaller insignificant changes and additions which they are now shilling as something awesome to stupid retards like you.

to adress the 3 biggest complaints by the players: dull graphics, dull combat, dull character development.
By the players... ? according to who? you?

self entitled brat
this is supposedly showing how mature and old you are, right? yoou have nothing better then to proclaim someone who is blowing your stupid asshole appart "a brat" because you know so telepathically... or you imagine that is actually what... insulting?
:lol:

with a dumbfuck tag in this thread.
that tag was put there by weak cowardly shit for brains dumbfucks just like you.
as everyone knows.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Should be free? How entitled are you? They owe you nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing. You paid for a game, which they've already released, year ago, and they've patched it up proper after several months.

Anything above that, if for free, is an extra. Especially when its switching to whole new fucking engine and updating all of the graphics.

You're entitled if you want to get the last version of a game you paid for?

Just about everybody who didn't live under a rock for last 10 years. Countless games out there charge for less.

Right, it's because dumbfucks like you that the industry gets away with charging for stuff like that, because hey it's cool I wouldn't want to seem entitled please charge me for every incremental update!!!

Also, "patched it up proper" :lol:

Doktor Best

Arcane
hiver:

What the fuck? Where am i butthurt? I am completely calm and waiting for the patch to see if it improves the game, wheras your sole intention in this thread is to show us all the bad bad new words youve learned and throw a pointless hissyfit about a game you proclaim to not give a shit about.

And i know youre a little fucking brat because of the choice of your words. You cuss and fiss like the big man you wanna be, but in reality youre just a pathetic little clown whos momma did a worse job at parenting than bethesda did at making a worthy fallout sequel :)

There is no way a grown up man would express himself like this. Even if his intention would be to insult people he would know better to do so every third word because it simply loses its impact and desolves into pure comedy.

Last edited:

hiver

Oh right, thats because your choice of words signifies a genius, right? all with that magic telepathy and more idiotic proclamations.

My choice of words only describes how fucking stupid you are very correctly and you dont deserve anything else. You are a cheap laughable stupid turd and therefore you will be addressed as one.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
This is good news, because really W2 had some good parts and some bad parts, but as a whole it definitely felt more like a beta. Selling what is basically a patch as a separate game to your customers is a bad idea. I still think they fucked up their priorities and added too much content, a lot of it of dubious quality. If they had cut back on that and instead focused on fine-tuning and polishing, the end result would have been much better. Still, W2 was an enjoyable romp and if I the patch improves the game a lot, I might give it another playthrough.

Achiman

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
The tag is imbecile and dumbfuck detector, and it never failed yet.
Idiotic retards like you cannot fail but to mention it because you are that fucking stupid and devolved subhuman turds.

* Wear it proudly!

I am entitled to whatever the fuck i want because i paid double or triple the price for the utter incoherent barely functioning shit they produced you cheap stupid cretinous turd.

I am also entitled not to be charged for bug fixes and retarded idiotic mechanic additions that wont change anything in the game, or for some graphical upgrades.

Only complete fucking imbeciles like you would actually pay for that.

*Does someone turn on the computer for you? Where is your evidence of the "barely functioning" product? I had some crashes to desktop, but other than that the game was pretty solid.
Also kickstarted, the game cost me 25 bucks , less than an hours pay, for which I got about 40 hours of entertainment. So yeah, I think that I got what I paid for any anything more is a bonus.

GOTY edition, goty according to fucking who? For what? And who ever heard of paying for a "goty edition" of a game someone already paid for?
How can you be so fucking STUPID?

*GOTY edition according to them lol, it's kinda their game. That ok with you? You need to put your dumbfuck stamp on it (to catch out all the subhuman turds lol)?

Anyway, let us know when you succeed in changing the way that the entire video game industry prices products singlehandly.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Team Fargo said:
Raised in the Circus will make you more nimble in combat, but you can bet there's a downside or two to looking like a clown.

:hmmm:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom