Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Update #56: The Apocalypse is Now - Wasteland 2 Released!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So did they expand the options so those ungodly circles around the characters can be turned off?

Well, you can turn them off by switching out of "group mode". But then you need to select your entire party manually to move them as one.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Whoa. Just turned it on to see if it would load my last game save (Arizona completed, basically) and it DID. Was not expecting that. Anybody else try this and get good/bad results?

Gurkog

Erudite
Project: Eternity
The models in character creation look terribad, but they are fine once zoomed out in actual gamplay... I guess they are just designed to look nice from a distance.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
How do you call getting depressed by good games being released (because you do not have time to play them)? :( I still have not finished Divinity, FFS.

I hate my life.

This reminds me of Homer Simpson

"It wasn't easy having a full time job and a family, but somehow I managed to squeeze in 8 hours of gaming per day!"

Achiman

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Fuck the haters. Played it 6 hours straight when I got up this morning, I'm enjoying it. Only beef I have is CTD at times and some of the sounds loop a bit too much. But other than that, 55 bucks I Kickstarted, two copies of the game and already got my moneys worth.

Sprout

Educated
I see that the Fallout 1 & 2 collection is now in Steam Top 10 since W2 was released...
Might have something to do with that sale. Though it's hard to imagine that there's still people without, considering that one time when gog was handing them out as freebies.

Korron

Cipher
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong
At least I'm more intrigued with the setup so far compared to D:OS. I don't know who Matthias is, but I do know I'm gonna find him and I'm gonna skull fuck him. Better than YOU ARE THE CHOSIMBA ONE! Defeat generic fantasy evil that is demonic/comes from the dark/yadda yadda that all European RPGs seem to consist of. It's like they can't break from their fairy tale roots.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Hopefully we will live in a world where Wasteland 2 will never be feature complete.

Would it be at all possible for InXile to fill us in on how poorly this game sells?

Fuck the haters. Played it 6 hours straight when I got up this morning, I'm enjoying it. Only beef I have is CTD at times and some of the sounds loop a bit too much. But other than that, 55 bucks I Kickstarted, two copies of the game and already got my moneys worth.

Just joking guys.

It looks great, and I hope it sells well now and long into the future.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Brother None
Correct me if I'm wrong, but by pledging 65$ here I'll get a GOG key for Wasteland 2 and later for Torment? While at this moment I can buy Wasteland 2 for 52.69 $ (because of VAT and Donald being a thief)? Wow, that's like early Christmas. This should be advertised. I was planning on buying Wasteland 2 from GOG but now I can support Torment at the same time for a fraction of the price I would have to pay if I waited until its release.

Syl

Cipher
Mr Fargo, time to rename your company to inKline entertainment, 'cause you are no longer in exile!

UnknownBro

Savant
Ok, my problem was resolved with sweeet FX's luma sharpen. Ohh so sweet. No more blurriness. Now I'll wait for the patch fixing the camera angle and ITZ HEAVAN.

Ulrox

Arbiter
Ok, my problem was resolved with sweeet FX's luma sharpen. Ohh so sweet. No more blurriness. Now I'll wait for the patch fixing the camera angle and ITZ HEAVAN.
agree - camera angle bothers me a bit too, but insofar very much enjoying the game.

Black

Arcane
Uh, only 2 pages? Why the uneventful launch, Codex-wise?
Are you all fags still playing Destiny?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom