Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Update #29: Inventory System Demo

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
ITS AN EXAMPLE YOU MORON.

DONT YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT THE WORD EXAMPLE MEANS YOU RETARD?

you stupid cheap moron...

you imbecile.
you stupid scum and your pathetic, idiotic approval.

you pathetic dumbfucking imbecile.

Which makes you a blatant moron.

:lol:

It is a type of poetry, I suppose.

hiver

That can be handled differently, in a way that doesnt take away that big slab of space like it does now.

hiver could seriously win an Oscar for swearing like that.
English is crude and inefficient language for swearing. Almost all swear words in english sound and seem just laughably childish to me. i cant properly swear on it ... damn it all to hell ... :lol:

dang it.

EG

Nullified
there is no actual sane reason for them to be in that big strip in the inventory screen itself.

You want to be able to switch between characters in the inventory, because you want to access their individual paperdolls.

Paper dolls are really the only thing that matters to me.

Please, inXile, make the paper doll bigger and more interactive.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom