Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Now Live!

Stabwound

Arcane
They're going to do a live stream? At what, 5AM Amurrica time?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
ia job interview with Taleworlds (maker of mount&blade). That's in wednesday though..
Not unless you know they're gonna make Warband 2 or something. ;)

I have some university stuff on thursday... I'll have to time adjust 'til then... I think I'll stay up like the night-nerd I am.

Stabwound

Arcane
Live stream has started more or less, you can hear Fargo talking, MCA walking around, lots of people I don't recognize, etc.

Self-Ejected

Brayko

Self-Ejected
I don't think I can stare at a camera that looks like something I would see at a relative's birthday party until 8 in morning so I think I'll just watch the final 3 minutes tomorrow morning. Would be cool to reach the 3 mil so we can see some good mods.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Problem? :smug:

unT2y.png
Remember when I said they won't reach 2mil because of the "social" fail? Well fuck that, 3mil here we come.
(Unfortunately, although I wanted, I'm unable to donate any money. Having a job and still being broke is no fun... now it's also shameful:( )
I didn't actually believe it when I said it. MCA made all the difference.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
well..added another 65 bucks directly to the kick-starter.

Now we play the waiting game.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
And it's done

Backers
$2,933,147
pledged of $900,000 goal

:yeah:
Fuck ninja'd

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
That's the spirit!!:thumbsup:

However, you did break down at the end and pledged didn't you? Sucker!! ;)

I did. :rpgcodex:

Of course he did...in the coldest, most cynical 'True Codexer's' heart lies the hot ember of hope and longing for a better world...

Oh and can't they close Paypal already?? I keep it open, refreshing from time to time and it's tempting me...tempting me SOOOO MUCH to up my pledge! What's that voice? No...no...I can't...my wife will kill me!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom