Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland Wasteland 2 Pre-Release Discussion Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

drae

Augur
Rake said:
Why? He was hilarious in Wasteland forums.
And (despite the drama and the shouting) he often has a point.

I found his antics retarded, not funny.

And he sometimes had a point, but it often wasn't worth wading through his wall of verbose dumbfuckery for.

Lhynn

Arcane
Rake said:
Why? He was hilarious in Wasteland forums.
And (despite the drama and the shouting) he often has a point.

I found his antics retarded, not funny.

And he sometimes had a point, but it often wasn't worth wading through his wall of verbose dumbfuckery for.
He just tends to exagerate it greatly, but i do find his words kinda true, a bit too harsh, but he has to compensate for all the biased fanboi fags at the site. He just took it too far this time, he should have known better.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Hiver, HERO OF THE CODEX, has fallen in battle: http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4545&p=77389#p77389

Brother None said:
hiver said:
The point is that your original "explanation" was ridiculously bad and insufficient and you havent made any of it clear at all.
No one else seems to have problems understanding what we're saying.

hiver said:
How fucking dare you?
Are you so pathetically desperate to invent some excuse to ban me?
How can you be so pathetic?
Apparently you already forgot when I told you "one more insult and you're out".

So there you go. Banned.

hiver said:
are you calling me a degenarate?
I clearly did not, I said threads degenerate. Your aggressively misinterpreting simple statements is a big part of the problem, though. But no longer a concern.

:hero:

4HODJ.png

hiver

Where are teh drinks? What kind of shitty wake is this? A man cant drunk himself dead at his own wake?
ffs...

aggressively misinterpreting simple sentences
eh?
yeah? how does it feel fucktard? not nice is it?

Apparently you already forgot when I told you "one more insult and you're out".
And apparently you cannot talk or even think without using stupid strawman arguments to make yourself seem better then someone else.
There is no reason to forget. I told you i dont give a fuck about your interpretations and that im only reacting to and reflecting insults thrown my way and if that goes to banning me then thats how it will go. (you being a spineless shit non withstanding)
You forgot that eh? Better to pretend someone else is "forgetting", is it?

i just love how you pathetically try to paint yourself all "reasonable" and "clean" - after you stop someone from replying to you. All the strawmans one could want are then free eh?

but enough about you and your pathetic position.

- Basically, i am just fed up with that PR crap site, with being a marketing ploy and its increasing slew of degenerate members. Its pointless and just a spot for aggregating morons who whiteknight the devs (ffs) and who cant form a reply without being incredibly blatantly stupid.
Seems to me those are the fans inXile is looking for. Business as usual in mass market.

i did use some crude, crass words and harsh language to relate how i feel about them and their business, behavior and general philosophy - thats true. Intentionally so.
Could have been better worded, yes - if i gave a fuck about how they feel.
And i do feel about them as much as they do for me.

Could have been worded in much worse ways too. btw.

I actually intended to write just one post, say my mind about that "demo" - still thinking that the actual game can be much better in the end. Which is something i would like to see, after all.
The rest of that stream of crap was brought on by asslicking pathetic shits who just couldnt be stopped asking for it and get so enraged when they get the taste of their own.

so there you have it kiddos.
Not much to slurp eh?

Well, you can complain to uncle infinitron, once he stops touching you in naughty places.
or you can just imagine whatever makes your ego feel better and all nice and warm.

Im off to find a drink, smoke a ju-ju and probably take a few turns more in conquering the old world with Galls while i dont pay much attention to it and try to go slog through the Crippled God.
Im on vacation and i just cant be arsed.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
https://twitter.com/BrianFargo/status/387303250262622208

According to Fargo's latest Tweet, the original Wasteland re-release won't be a basic "Game+dosbox launcher" deal.

Brother None , can you spare us some details about the re-release? Will it have an updated UI? Will the booklet text be included in-game? Or is the music and new pictures the only changed thing?
There will be a Wasteland re-release? Wow, I'm a bit happy about this. I even smiled :D ! I'm almost excited :D !

Name

Cipher

According to Fargo's latest Tweet, the original Wasteland re-release won't be a basic "Game+dosbox launcher" deal.

Brother None , can you spare us some details about the re-release? Will it have an updated UI? Will the booklet text be included in-game? Or is the music and new pictures the only changed thing?
There will be a Wasteland re-release? Wow, I'm a bit happy about this. I even smiled :D ! I'm almost excited :D !
Everything you need to know about Wasteland re-release is here.

hiver

Price: $320
(shipping included)

:what:

hey guys, i happen to have those exact same prints, with signature and everything too.

Ill sell them for 250.

Any size you want. unlimited numbers. ffs...

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Everything you need to know about Wasteland re-release is here.

He couldn't see that because he has me on ignore, haha.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom