Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

KickStarter Warhammer 40,000 RPG license aquired by Ulisses NA

Discussion in 'The Gazebo' started by Andhaira, Aug 13, 2017 at 10:33 AM.

1. Andhaira Arcane

Andhaira
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    The same bros who are publishing the fantastic, translated The Dark Eye 5e RPG. Only problem is they don't seem to be continuing the same RPG system used by FFG in Dark Hersey 1 & 2...I was a fan of the career based system. The books were very pretty also, though far too dense.

Darth Roxor

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Jaedar Arcane Patron

Jaedar
    Parrots:
    Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
    And in related news:
    More specifically:
    D6 dice pool, neu40k story and man joining up with aliens :killit:

• decline decline x 3
    ^ Top  
  3. Major_Blackhart Codexia Lord Sodom Patron

Major_Blackhart
    Parrots:
    Unsure how this could pan out. If the rules are good but the story elements shit then fuck it go with the old background stuff or create your own shit. Galaxy is huge enough for this.

Hell, I'm working on a background for a ton of stuff in a sector and a few areas of vast unclaimed space for the eventual rogue trader game our online codex based group will eventually play after we finish pathfinder.

^ Top  
  4. Make America Great Again Havoc Cheerful Magician Patron

Havoc
    Parrots:
    Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
    They said old books (PDFs) will be on sale. Maybe they will have print on demand? I need that RT book.

^ Top  
  5. Major_Blackhart Codexia Lord Sodom Patron

Major_Blackhart
    Parrots:
    I have the pdfs of just about everything if you want. Overall, it's good stuff, and I came up with a few new weapon qualities for my eventual campaign:
    Deflagrate
    Fleshbane
    Rad-Phage
    and one or two others.
    The books are probably best used for that sort of thing as a combined effort to get every single possible weapon quality there is available. Can never have too much for archaeotech.
    Also, more than a single example of archaeotech laspistols do I have.

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)