Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Gerrard

Arcane

Endemic

Arcane
But Booben Praimu requires about 15000 Oxium to build. Yes, 15k. And that is AFTER DE took pity and reduced the costs by fiddy percent. It was 14k for the chassis alone. Also about 20 Alertium. Better hope your stockpile is up to the task.

Hope you like grinding :lol: Also lol at the prime access pack pricing...

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Nah, I skip him. Never saw the appeal of the trainframe. And when I hear people whining (well, more than usual) that bastille is shittier now, I give even less fucks.

I am saving my farming provided mental breakdown for the day catframe prime arrives. Purrrrrrr.

Knowing DE, next one will probably Negro or Hydroxid Prime, just to spite me. :argh:

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
They took pity on us again tho, but who cares about Vauban might care. *shrug*

Anyway, Baro on the other hand is rolling out the good stuff this weekend: Prisma Veritux, Primed Flow, Primed Morphic Transformer, Tempo Royale and Primed Ravage. Daymn mulat!

eklektyk

Erudite
well since i skipped last baro visit and this one aswell i think i might have a problem of burnout - and i really wanted to have p flow like two months ago but couldnt give a f$# to voidgrind now ... i might have a problem :)

Gerrard

Arcane

Bliblablubb

Arcane
If you consider fashionframe to be the end game, yes of course it's p2w. Gotta buy the fanciest syndana and color it in sparkling pink.

Aside from that... nah. "Grind to win" at best. Or "grind to play", since grinding is the reason you play. One could probably play the game forever using just the starter excalibrr.

hajro

Arbiter

Bliblablubb

Arcane
You can get them from invasions and "Gift of the Lettuce" events, as long as you check the alerts regularly.

And before you say "waaaaah, I can't check them all the time, waaaah"... well yes, then you have to shell out real dorrar. An online game does per definition require a lot of time investement to keep up. That or you have to fast track by spending money.

dealwithit.gif

Gerrard

Arcane
The Gift alerts are always after a dev stream which is announced ahead of time and they last 12-24 hours. I never bought a single catalyst/reactor in all the time playing.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
And as mentioned, plat trade means you don't have to necessarily shell out real dorraa anyway. And even besides that, the potatoes are one of the cheapest items in the cash store.

Endemic

Arcane
And as mentioned, plat trade means you don't have to necessarily shell out real dorraa anyway. And even besides that, the potatoes are one of the cheapest items in the cash store.

Speaking of which, I see there's an alert for both types active. Also, double affinity(XP) this weekend.

the alert is bullshit, the pod to defend is set for a much, much lower level mission so halfway every mob and its dog can oneshot it.

Gerrard

Arcane
I did it with randoms and didn't even know about the bullshit in that mission, so I went in with a sniper rifle which caused me some problems. I also had a Nova who, I'm pretty sure, didn't use MP even once.
Fuck 20 waves though, that shit takes too long.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom