Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I have to check up with the rest of the older crew to make sure of things, I wanted to be certain before doing removals, but timetable didn't wait for that it seems.

eklektyk

Erudite
well i offered quick acces and oportunity to talk with ppl and maybe learn few things - after some period nobody forces anyone to stay

switching to codex approved clan - say - for Fortuna launch is understandable with how clans work curently

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Btw eklektyk what's your ID in-game? Don't see any eklektyk on the clan list.

EDIT: The Dojo is amazing, I especially liked the smoking area lol.

Last edited:

Humppaleka

Cipher
Got back on my home computer for the weekend. Hadn't touched Warframe for ages, now I played a few hours straight. Maybe there is hope for me yet. Wasted a few vaulted relics etc just for the heck of it.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Last time I logged in, I noticed Mesa's arm-guns had switched back to yellow and are not dyeable anymore...

Forcing me to run around with 2 straight bananas below my forearm? THAT'S SEXIST! :argh: (reported!)

I thought about removing the game from inventory, but then I accidently clicked on "I want to optimize the download cache", forcing me to abandon my toaster for a few hours. Oh well...

Edit: Turns out the wristbananas are a seperate item now, with their own mods and appearence tab. Shamefur dispray. :(

Last edited:

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Wow, not only I didn't know what plot twist awaits me mid-game, I didn't know there is a plot twist to begin with. What a nice surprise, even after all the googling and wikiing I wasn't spoiled.

Also something I still haven't figured out - why all the mission timers? After each mission you have to wait 10 seconds to "return to the main menu". Why? The fuck? And even if I solo a mission there's a 5 sec timer. It all adds up you know.

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
Also something I still haven't figured out - why all the mission timers? After each mission you have to wait 10 seconds to "return to the main menu". Why? The fuck? And even if I solo a mission there's a 5 sec timer. It all adds up you know.

Generally, the answer to this sort of question is, "Fuck you, that's why".

I've played this game in little chunks on and off for years, but I was pulled back in by the promise of Railjack. And I gotta say, I'm most impressed with how friendly the community is. Other games need to come up with entire systems to try and make things less toxic (See Overwatch's recent player endorsement system) but Warframe just seems to manage it naturally. I'd say that it's because it's coop, but a significant chunk of Destiny 2 is coop and that community is full of selfish dickheads. I wonder if it starts with the developers and how they treat the community. DE has a better reputation than just about any other development studio I can think of for a reason.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
One more question - just ran a mission where every now and then I became "invisible" or some shit for like 20 seconds, mobs were unable to hit me but I was unable to hit the mobs too. It was incredibly annoying cz it was Exterminate and it kept happening every minute or so. It was a pub and there was one more guy. Does it have something to do with the Focus powers and if so how is it beneficial and how am I forced into this shit?

And I gotta say, I'm most impressed with how friendly the community is.

This. People are amazingly helpful, running missions with me for an hour or more when I can't pubs for shit like Interception. One dude even offered me an Ignis Wraith bp, although I can't get it yet due to me being a low-level nube. The only time I feel people are retarded is when during Defense missions they're running all over the map like idiots, to HURRR GET THE KILLZ!1!1, instead of waiting by the device and sharing XP.

Arnust

Savant
One more question - just ran a mission where every now and then I became "invisible" or some shit for like 20 seconds, mobs were unable to hit me but I was unable to hit the mobs too. It was incredibly annoying cz it was Exterminate and it kept happening every minute or so. It was a pub and there was one more guy. Does it have something to do with the Focus powers and if so how is it beneficial and how am I forced into this shit?
I think there was a Limbo player that used Banish on you. Perchance was there also a filter on the screen, with muffled sound? If it wasn't and it's just a bug, you can get out of that state anytime by doing a backflip.

As for if it's beneficial, well you get ther most prevalent energy regen in the game and you're absolutely invulnerable to anything that isn't in the same state as you, and Abilities work just as well. With an Augment it'll all also heal allies for 35%.

Last edited:

Wild Slop

Arcane
or could it have been running into an Ivara invisibility bubble?

Limbo is the shittiest Warframe of them all. The flashing lights of that main Rift power is insufferable; damned epilepsy inducing. Don't have epilepsy? You do now! Eye cancer. You'd best look away or preemptively leave any group that has a dogshit Limbo in it.

Humppaleka

Cipher
Btw do you guys have any solution to the "the host runs the game on a toaster which causes doors to not open and you to get stuck if you get left behind in maptiles or go too fast" thingy. Someone said that something like summoning Nekros ult or specters could work.

Gerrard

Arcane
Btw do you guys have any solution to the "the host runs the game on a toaster which causes doors to not open and you to get stuck if you get left behind in maptiles or go too fast" thingy. Someone said that something like summoning Nekros ult or specters could work.
Change your region and/or reduce the ping limit. Or just quit missions that have terrible host.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Btw do you guys have any solution to the "the host runs the game on a toaster which causes doors to not open and you to get stuck if you get left behind in maptiles or go too fast" thingy.

The solution is to give DE all your money so they can finally afford dedicated servers.

Seriously, P2P in a game like this? My feeling is this game is getting bigger every year, DE can't be the poorfag house they used to be anymore.

eklektyk

Erudite
so old GLORIOUZ days of grindan shizz in void has returned

4 new exclusive relics drop only in void

personaly if someone wants to stock up on lith relics for ducats for baros visits i recomend t1 capture at Hepit - depending on a team it gets you one relic for aroundish 2 minutes - wih good teams and some rng for ileset it gets to around 1 miinute and few seconds

fastest way to get ducakts in awhile

Gerrard

Arcane
>tfw I don't have to farm anything unvaulted because I already got it all way back
Feels good man.
:mca:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom