Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
By the way, if anyone is a friend list accumulator, my username is Z9mbr2. Maybe we can fly and stab some time.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Spacemum said:
Eidolon/Ostron Lenses (2.25% Affinity Conversion) Blueprints for this last category—requiring multiple Greater Lenses to craft—will be awarded through the Plains of Eidolon Bounty System.
Please buy more greater lenses. Love, DE.

I doubt I will save my greater lenses for that, unless they have the greater ones fall off the sky in the plains.

On first look it seems that the core of mad urai stays the same (the physical bonus), but unsure if accumulating dammich is still enough to activate it. I hope hiding like a little girl is not the new requirement to pop focus now.

eklektyk

Erudite
as i said earlier its a trainwreck from start to finish :)

not only they want to push lens sales up but they force focus onto operator and his/her/its retareded mechanics with slowass animations and clunkiness

all energy frames and builds basicly lose plus stealth crit ones too

at least i got rhino prime so i can do shit with their new waroperator utopia but many ppl that went with energy hungry setups willl cry and grind spores for pads

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

Wild Slop

Arcane
Looking bad and I'm a Zenurik, so I cry.

Since they will unslot all lenses I guess it's time to slot everything you like using with a lens up until the day.

Vaarna_Aarne

Well my plan is to just keep doing Madurai and seeing if I can instantly max out that tree the moment Plains comes out and then focus on whatever else.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Ironically, best course of action is to really slot every lens you have (including the crappy ones you get all the time), simple to suck up every bit of focus xp available. Not making a new greater one from the crap tho, they cost, liek, 100 grand?

Finally a use for all those naramon paperweights! :obviously:

Vaarna_Aarne

They're adding a big open-world area on Earth where you can go on foot or Archwing as you wish, redoing Focus, and adding custom-built melee weapons.

Wild Slop

Arcane
I was out and about collecting all sorts of night time goodies and a bounty then servers crashed on reentry. :dealwithit:

Initially I was having trouble getting the doors to Plains to open, and once they did my mission wouldn't start up or my weapons wouldn't ready. What worked was fun.

eklektyk

Erudite
it crashes when you want to return from plains - not enough fun ? why goin elswhere tenno ? :)

plus it seems to be kinda buggy - especialy mineral collector can stuck its interface permanently and force restart :)

so far all i see is mountains of grind but im doing quest for now

eklektyk

Erudite
sooooooooo

any other way to get supah secretive operator standing other than turning in cores for it ???

if not it takes 200 of them killed to just open store ...bit excessive

and at each lvl of rep it gets even better :)

Vaarna_Aarne

For everyone's information, you need to do the new quest and then go up the path behind Konzo (bald bounty guy) to find a fancy glowing door that'll open when you're switched to Operator. Inside you get the Power Glove, new Operator stuff and unlock the rest of the Focus powers in each tree.

Also it seems to me they didn't screw up that badly when it came to balancing the unbound passives, since all of them only affect the Operator and are more basic in their effect (ie Naramon IIRC has one which just makes the Operator move faster) and there's two of them. Getting them is a big endeavour tho, it's 1 million focus to unbind a passive (at least one of the Madurai passives) plus some Eidolon thingamabob.

PS: Madurai has Hadouken.

Gerrard

Arcane
I like how all they did with Zenurik is make it a pain in the ass to get the energy.

eklektyk

Erudite
they clearly said that energy for warframes wont ne the problem. why dont you beleve DE devs ??? :)

servver wont let me in after update .... another hotfix incoming perhaps?

not only it is a pain in ass to get energy from zenurik but all you get is give energy to allies when they stand in your farts :) and not a passive regen we had before :) simply nice and elegant way to force trade for energy enhancments from raids

Gerrard

Arcane
The bubble affects you as well. You just have to switch to operator, dash, and switch back every X seconds.

eklektyk

Erudite
whats really anoying is that blueprints for mineral guy are permament reusable ones but fishwoman sells only onetime deals ....fucking rep sink/grind if i ever saw one .... [i used one as a test and not a single fish eaapeared interested with it - got within spearing range ]

it looks like if you ever want nice fish you need them expensive baits and those are onetime only craft ..fuck me ....

and i like fishing with da spear

bonus bug for fishing : all fishes you catch are doubled on mission summary but actual number for your inventory is correct i presume [half of what you get]

and i dont know how too feel about my latest test with sentien cores [small ones] - before latest hotfix i was getting one to one ratio - after hotfix not a single fucking one :) and yes you need 210 small cores for first tier unlock and thats just 5000 standing :) dis gonna be good

Last edited:
Can you pop some moles and have fun solo in this game? I played it when it was in beta years ago but haven't kept up.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
For everyone's information, you need to do the new quest and then go up the path behind Konzo (bald bounty guy) to find a fancy glowing door that'll open when you're switched to Operator. Inside you get the Power Glove, new Operator stuff and unlock the rest of the Focus powers in each tree.

Uhh, did I miss a part of a quest somewhere? Because
isn't that not-teshin guy the one the womyn was looking for? So he just squats there in his mancave and nobody knows?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom