Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Sykar

Arcane
This was fun to watch:

Edit: Just wondering, what do you guys think of the new Octavia Warframe?

Last edited:

eklektyk

Erudite
got mine octavia helmet after second derelict romp ...boring [and i miss my tonkor - since soma has nice dps but needs to spool up and tonkors instagib was nice for sticky situations]

in one of last patches thay "fixed" survvals not giving rewards after initial 5 minutes - maybe they stealth changed drop rate for octavia part since i remember in chat ppl bitchin of not geting that one constantly

now i prob should get on nidus train and farm that thing but somehow im kinda not in mood for this grind :)

nidus is cool in endless missions, it's a real beast in the mission it come into the game with. only problem it needs healing, so the leeching knuckles are mandatory if you want to be indipendent.

Endemic

Arcane
What the hell, Warframe wants to install a 13 GB update? I though there has not been a major update in the past few months?

Update 20 was 1.1GB so you must have been away for a while.

I heard the drop rates for Octavia were bugged, not sure if it's been fixed yet.

>bugged

I'm sure they'll notice and "fix" it once the number of people buying the frame with plat goes down, or when some dataminer confirms it on Reddit, whichever comes first.

There was an actual bug affecting Survival drops, it's been hotfixed.

Last edited:

Sykar

Arcane
What the hell, Warframe wants to install a 13 GB update? I though there has not been a major update in the past few months?

Update 20 was 1.1GB so you must have been away for a while.

I heard the drop rates for Octavia were bugged, not sure if it's been fixed yet.

>bugged

I'm sure they'll notice and "fix" it once the number of people buying the frame with plat goes down, or when some dataminer confirms it on Reddit, whichever comes first.

There was an actual bug affecting Survival drops, it's been hotfixed.

The thing is it seems like the patch you get after you have installed the game for the first time. All the pics and texts are from like 6-7 years ago. I had just updated to the Octavia patch but the game was stuck after that in "Checking for updates" so I started the launcher in administrator mode and now that happened.

Endemic

Arcane
The thing is it seems like the patch you get after you have installed the game for the first time. All the pics and texts are from like 6-7 years ago. I had just updated to the Octavia patch but the game was stuck after that in "Checking for updates" so I started the launcher in administrator mode and now that happened.

Maybe you had some file corruption? If it's forcing you to reinstall the whole game you may as well get it from the website (click the standalone option, it's conveniently seperated into 2GB archives): https://www.warframe.com/download

Sykar

Arcane
Which prime warframes and weapons are available these days? I still got some, but not all, parts for:

Nyx Prime
Ash Prime
Mag Prime (only blueprint)
Vectis Prime
Vasto Prime
Dual Kama Prime
Fang Prime
Orthos Prime
Scindo Prime
Carrier Prime

Can I still complete these?

Endemic

Arcane
If you have relics for the vaulted primes, you can still obtain them (RNG permitting).

eklektyk

Erudite
well finished octavia's quest - last mission is pure distilled retardation on steroids :
-first you got nice background - that totaly lets you see those pesky markers you need to hit !HONEST! DE wont lie..
-second - you got assbroken beatthingie that sometimes hits you and nothing happens other times staggers you in place or throws you few meters in random direction - yeah enjoy respawning constantly coz you got fucked by rng...
-third spawning of asinine sentients with timers on miliseconds - theres whole battalions on them

bonus reward to DE for making this reterdation last for THREE fucking rounds coz reasons

oh and whole quest while kilin sentients not a single worthwile drop ... welll played de well played

[waiting for octavia to cookup since im too cheap mofo to flush 50 plat on a rush job]

am i the only one who found that last part hard but fair? yeah, it was difficult and i died some times in the beginning but halfway through already i was jumping to avoid the wave without even watching it. doing that three times in a row was truly one of those moments which makes you shout ninjaaaa!

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I wasn't hard, more "too long". I just fell down countless at least 7 times because I brought a pretty fast frame, and avoiding the beam was a little weird, probably related to small lag at times.

Actually I found the surprise RAEP by those sentients earlier far more of an insult, especially when the mission is labeled as "lvl 10". Getting oneshot isn't even fun by Norfleet's definition. Wasted all my revives on that stupid mission, because Embae isn't sentient proof. :argh:

eklektyk

Erudite
i brought rhino and soma/azima combo build for slash and with stomp it went relatively easy baring last part when it spawns infinite sentients and tells you to gtfo from raep zone :)

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Since when did they change survival to "timer stops when life support runs out"? I didn't bother to activate life support on my way out, because catframe gives a flying fuck about that, and that fucking timer stopped at 19:50 because oxygen ran out...

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

I want those 20 mins of my life back! :argh:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom