Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Yeah, I'm p. sure it's too late now. DE has gone through various periods of fagginess in the past—such as panic-nerfing three Warframes with zero planning because players discovered how to farm a badly-designed map—but there have been periods of relative calm, too.

I know I'm not just imagining things this time, because my longtime Warframe pal (he was MR13 when I started; we're both MR23 now) who is generally extremely tolerant of DE's shenanigans can't be bothered to play right now, either.

eklektyk

Erudite
i see clans got new toys
and as it happens i got kicked from old clan for being awol those past few months...
some friendly codexer minds tossing me an invite to codex aproved clan ? :)

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
There's no such thing as a Codex-approved clan. All Warframe clans are populated by a bunch of retarded faggots and fourteen-year-olds.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
so what's yours?

Space Sharks Incorporated.

It's a bunch of retarded faggots as stated, but I have fun with the guys who frequent Discord... well, I do when I'm actually playing the game, that is.

Anyone can apply. Just submit a short post in the forum thread and if there's room, you'll almost certainly be accepted. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/7...ongrecruitingall-regionscasualcompleted-dojo/

As I like to say, the Sharks will take literally anyone with a pulse.

Gerrard

Arcane
Steve's reaction when actually playing his own game.

iqZU7jk.gif

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Well me, Sloppy, and Blib hang out in a clan, space available. As for Hema, not yet, but no serious effort has been mounted either. Should remember to empty my Eris extractor at least once a day anyway.

eklektyk

Erudite
hmm i should clear that last spot on eris ...

but i put another forma in ember and she's under lvl30 so it willl be awhile - and i will prob forget by then:)

hello friend

Arcane
Gonna uninstall this game, anyone want my shit? Nothing terribly special, but maybe I can spare a nigga a little of the grind. Can weapons be traded, or is it just mods? Blaine, you can have your stuff back if you can be arsed, I ranked it up some.

Vaarna_Aarne

Mods, Prime parts, Platinum, genetic imprints, untouched syndicate weapons, ayatan, enhancements, and relics can be traded.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Mods, Prime parts, Platinum, genetic imprints, untouched syndicate weapons, ayatan, enhancements, and relics can be traded.

No one calls them "enhancements." Just call them Arcanes.

hello friend Everything I gave you is really only valuable to new players. I'm not sure I can be bothered to log in at present so if you can't find a newbie to give them away to, just forget about it.

Gerrard

Arcane
>Primed Regen

Wow it's fucking... actually not awful. Of course your sentinel having terrible survivability in high level content is still shit.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
My Jedi Master, a longtime Steam friend who introduced me to the game in 2015 (he was MR13; I was MR0) and who has been very patient with DE during his two years or so playing Warframe, has finally had enough. The retardedly high Hema research cost was the straw that broke the camel's back. He's quietly giving away all his shit as he prepares to ragequit for good, AKA bursting into treats.

I'll probably do the same. He and I have been constant companions on Discord while playing and if he's gone, I can't be bothered. :salute:

i'll take good care of your prime stuff :-" same name in game.

>Primed Regen

Wow it's fucking... actually not awful. Of course your sentinel having terrible survivability in high level content is still shit.

other than being bi-shot by some random bombard who wasn't supposed to have survived, my helios does just fine.

Vaarna_Aarne

If I'm doing a long haul with lots of bombards and shit, I'd probs bring a cat or a dog anyway. Sentinels are more of a normal run thing where their existence is more of an extra boon to me rather than something where their destruction would be a serious problem.

Primed Regen tho... lel, that's a bit of a joke. I wonder when they make some truly useful new primed mod, like Primed Intruder or Primed Hush...

well, i'm passing on the primed regen because i'm a poor boy nobody loves me, but the x3 regen doesn't sound bad at all.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
It's a Band-Aid mod, one you get to pay ducats, credits, and 41,000 endo for the privilege of maxing.

every healing mod is a band-aid mod for when you fuck something up. this one lets you fuck something up 5 times before the usual "don't revive me, i lost my sentinel". it's something.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
every healing mod is a band-aid mod for when you fuck something up. this one lets you fuck something up 5 times before the usual "don't revive me, i lost my sentinel". it's something.

Sentinels constantly die in high-level content no matter how skilled you are, no fuck-ups required. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it other than ask your teammates not to revive you (which I've never done in my entire 1,000+ hours of playtime, because it's dumb).

It's a broken mechanic at this juncture, and DE loves to put Band-Aid mods on broken mechanics. Sentinel survivability and revivification mechanics need to be reworked, but it's quicker and easier for DE to instead release Band-Aid mods for people to waste their ducats/plat and endo on.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom