Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

So how's the game nowadays? I stopped playing around by the time they introduced new relic system and star map.

Endemic

Arcane
So how's the game nowadays? I stopped playing around by the time they introduced new relic system and star map.

Kuva mods were added, which are either mediocre or hilariously overpowered. There have been a couple of new codex quests and new primes steadily released over the last few months.

Gerrard

Arcane
HAHAHAHAHA

I AM FREE

rmpU75H.jpg

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Just realized today I can't actually get Soma Prime anymore. Kinda sucks since it was the best rifle by a fucking mile. Ah well. Guess I'll just keep working on my Hek. It already overkills pretty much anything that can't one shot me back (and a fair few things that can) but there's always room for more dakka. Lucky that my first primed mod is gonna be perfect for it, only thing it's really missing now is that god damned lightning element mod so I can get corrosive procs instead of garbage like blast or gas or flame.

Damned Registrations

Not enough to give up plat for it. I'll get there some day though, I'm not too worried about it.
So my relics wouldn't drop them even if they list them? I want my money back!
The relics still drop them, but the relics that will drop them don't drop any more. I have a couple relics left with the reciever, and none that can drop the stock (which is the only part that really matters, since it's the rarest.) I have the same thing going on with the Scindo, but IDGAF about the Scindo because the galatine is so clearly superior.

Soloed the sortie yesterday, got another mediocre riven mod for my troubles. Now I have one for grakata and one for torid. Torid might actually be decent, I hear good things about that. Grakata seems like a waste of space unless I can get the prisma version, which actually seems like a top tier weapon for stripping armour if you have the right mods. Also bought stuff from Baro for the first time, got primed point blank, which will be huge once I can afford to level it more, and my first bit of fashion, that syandana. Feels good man.

Anyone know what the market values might be for the rivens? I should probably just sell them and start buying some of the stuff I need. Or at least sell one of them.

eklektyk

Erudite
well i logged in today first time in a lot and saw i cant do shit cos everything was locked by new map ...and game thinks i did not do any quests aparently coz retarded cutoff points on new map :) well off to other games for now again :)

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
Hey a cool new weapon with a fun new mechanic, let's build thi-

a6079dc108.png

>Drops from prosecutors that might spawn once during a full MD

"Guys how do we stop veteran players building everything immediately and literally ruining everything?"
"Uhhhm, new unique resources for each weapon that drop from rare enemies?"
"Great idea Steve, give yourself a raise"

Go eat a family bucket of space dicks, DE. Can't wait for the next weapon to require 10 parts that only drop from combas.

Mikeal

Arcane
Hey a cool new weapon with a fun new mechanic, let's build thi-

a6079dc108.png

>Drops from prosecutors that might spawn once during a full MD

"Guys how do we stop veteran players building everything immediately and literally ruining everything?"
"Uhhhm, new unique resources for each weapon that drop from rare enemies?"
"Great idea Steve, give yourself a raise"

Go eat a family bucket of space dicks, DE. Can't wait for the next weapon to require 10 parts that only drop from combas.

It all started with fu**ing Nitain. All enjoyment was slowly suck from the game and what's left was boredom and feeling of being blocked by devs.

Wild Slop

Arcane
ooooooooh a new member! Hello.

I look forward to your qualification to enter GD (heart of codex) and the Politics and Religion boards to see if you know what "they" are really up to, till then maybe we'll meet up sometime in Warframe.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
GD (heart of codex) and the Politics and Religion boards to see if you know what "they" are really up to
Shhhhh, don't push him away already. There is a reason for the one year probation: at that point he will be so numb he doesn't care anymore. :salute:

Unless he is just an alt because he doesn't want to be seen with us...

Gerrard

Arcane
People have problems with getting Nitaiin? So I guess you're the reason they put that shit in sortie rewards.

Damned Registrations

Kubrow Egg on alert right now for the next hour, speaking of things people actually have problems getting.

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
Accuracy fixes? Improved sortie rewards? Riven balancing? Infinite distiller usage? Old prime weapons buffed? What the...

Did I wake up in bizarro land today? I'm not used to DE doing anything that isn't a giant middle-finger to everything I know and love.

Edit: Then again some of them are still worse then they were before the were originally nerfed, so no change there.

Wild Slop

Arcane
I got the 3x Nitain once and I had thought the 2k endo was the sad prize. I should take comfort that it only happened once.

It's nice to finally get my hands on the Frost & Ember Primes. My quest now is to finish collecting parts for the glaive.

Open invitation to you new guys: Vaarna, Blibliblbub and I have a guild with room.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Staticor's dammich was changed from radiation to magnetic. So many tears of RAEG... :hahano:

Oh, and radial disarm doesn't pop nullifiers anymore. They are out for Loki I tell you...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom