Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

and here i'm still a nekros short...

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
What's with the kneepad going all the way to her chest? What's DE's problem with just having nice knockers on ladies?

Bliblablubb

Arcane
What's with the kneepad going all the way to her chest? What's DE's problem with just having nice knockers on ladies?
Tis a bad angle that pic, the kneecaps end beside her mammeries. And, more important, her backside is still prominent on display.

Ifn you want so see yourself, just type [Valkyr Prime Helmet] into any chat, click on it, then click on the "valkyr praimu" link in the next screen to see her rotating codex entry.

Gerrard

Arcane
Why am I suddenly in Skyrim? Goddamn you DE. Was that part really necessary?

E: and that fucking infested door still remains! :argh:

E2:
2S9gJ30.png

:negative:

Last edited:

Vaarna_Aarne

Okay, finished the quest, really enjoyed myself. I guessed some parts about the game's backstory and whatnot, things about Teshin, and I was pleased that the quest involved more than merely same old fighting. But perhaps most of all, I am super-happy-happy-joy-joy that we are now Teenage Mutant Ninja Orgun.

Also, I didn't mind fighting the fatties either, pretty simple and straightforward.

Wild Slop

Arcane
I struggled through many parts of it and got pretty angry at one point...ok two points but in the end it (the very end) I was satisfied. New content and tile sets are very welcomed.

Gerrard

Arcane
I had flashbacks to that one level in Jedi Academy.

Hey guys, we're adding new functionality to the game and it's going to be activated with the same key as an old functionality.
So we're going to make the old functionality require you hold the key instead of just pressing it as it was up to this point, and instead make the new functionality be activated by simply pressing.
Because that makes sense.
Enjoy killing yourself randomly.

I just wonder what goes through the head of people responsible for these decisions.

Vaarna_Aarne

Doesn't exiting the Warframe and getting your ass kicked just reduce your health by 100 and automatically put you back inside the Warframe?

don't know, don't care. to me it's just a bunch of useless stuff which breaks both settings and atmosphere.

Gerrard

Arcane
Doesn't exiting the Warframe and getting your ass kicked just reduce your health by 100 and automatically put you back inside the Warframe?
Yeah but you can't move for several seconds when going back and forth.

Also I love the retards complaining that enemies are no longer brain dead when it comes to stealth.

Vaarna_Aarne

What's new about stealth? I didn't notice anything, but then again this quest didn't have any sneaking around involved.

Gerrard

Arcane
Enemies now get alerted by bodies.

Also I just realized that if you move away as operator and press 5 again it teleports your warframe to your position. That makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

Vaarna_Aarne

That's nice I suppose, I go through a lot of effort to leave blood and giblets everywhere (if it doesn't make Verhoeven proud, it's not a weapon worth using) in my wake so acknowledgment is welcome. And it's not like it changes matters that much, since there was also the sort of kind of thing like that with enemies reacting to a guy next to them being poached from a distance with a silent weapon. Though sometimes I wonder if that's actually them reacting to some impact sound or the body itself, because while it generally happens it doesn't happen 100% of the time.

i skipped all the sortie last season because i had the weapon already (and don't need 25 or even 50 more power cores). since when sorties have become so difficult? people dying here and there, mission failing everywhere, no more revives... or did people became all utter rubbish?

Endemic

Arcane
You have enough of the different lenses then? It's probably worth it now considering that riven mods were added to the drop table.

you only need naramon and zenurik lenses after all, they're the only useful trees, one for the energy and the other for practical immortality.

Gerrard

Arcane
The "Physical/Elemental enhancement" ones can be pretty bad because high level enemies already do dumb amounts of damage. Things like Corpus Techs or Scorches will kill you instantly.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I just wonder what goes through the head of people responsible for these decisions.
They probably played too much Fallout 4, where melee attack is "press F" and throwing a grenade is "press F slightly longer". Must be huge fun if you play it on survival when you hear "ping" instead of bashing someone's face, knowing that your last save is 1 hour ago. :hahano:

After spending sooo much time on Lua watching Sloppy farm farming for the one random mod I still lack, I still don't have it. Can't even imagine how long it takes for people who doesn't have any yet.
:negative:
Unless I am just a bad luck charm.

bad luck. i farmed for them when they were a novelty, 2-3 puzzle rooms per map, and i got them all in one sitting.

Gerrard

Arcane
Only like 2 of the Drift mods are any good though.

E: >Bombard rockets don't penetrate Frost Globes anymore

Literally the best part of this update.

Just had a Kuva siphon spawn in the sortie Phorid's boss room (with Eximus stronghold mod). That was a fun party.

zutiSNf.jpg

The suffering never ends.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom