Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

eklektyk

Erudite
are halloween colors spectacular and faboulus enough to install warframe in all its manyGBdata glory or not??? dizzcuzz

Gerrard

Arcane
>next week Baro's 50th appearance
>''Priming up some cool stuff for you''

Primed Ammo Drum finally.

right now i have a weekly double affinity, a weekend one and a 3 hours from daily. i wish they stacked :V

edit: it actually does O_O 13k focus in one round.

Last edited:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Awww it took the guy in the video 10 days to find out you can pub a mission? He is so lucky. My game was set to pub by default.
I didn't even know you can solo missions without 1 guy doing everything alone and one other being afk.

But he only met 5t4lk3r after 100 days. Lol noob.

The emails were priceless. Totally worth the freezeframing. Dat ASSets. :salute:

Gerrard

Arcane
Baro is here

K3CURHU.jpg

Endemic

Arcane
Primed Cryo Rounds was nice. Picked up the Mara Detron and a couple of impact mods I didn't have.

Gerrard

Arcane
Yeah we're gonna release a primed D polarity (which is literally used by like <2% of all mods because fuck game design, and then most of them are useless anyway) mod so you can forma your gun again goy get to work.

Endemic

Arcane
Yeah we're gonna release a primed D polarity (which is literally used by like <2% of all mods because fuck game design, and then most of them are useless anyway) mod so you can forma your gun again goy get to work.

Admittedly it's less useful if you weren't already using the non-primed version in a polarized slot. I'm not complaining about 75% extra damage :P

Gerrard

Arcane
The thing is there are 3 elemental mods that are - polarity and yet they chose to make a prime version of this one. You know why? Because fuck you, that's why.

And if you think this wasn't DE flipping the playerbase off then you should read up on Warframe's history and all the other shit they've done in the past and how petty and butthurt they can be.

Wild Slop

Arcane
War Within set to release today at noon (ish). 3.5 Gig update. So about 2 hours from now.

In this final hour it just occurred to me that "War Within", aside from whatever emotionally compelling inner struggle or fracturing of comrades claptrap, might also refer to the literal "War" sword that was plunged into the Warframe during the 2nd Dream and how when removed by breaking it apart it may have left a fragment within it. :lol:

War Within ? What does it mean? It's a riddle

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Shee-et it's finally here? What will we rip on DE for now if we can't rip on them for grossly overestimating their ability to release War Within in the summer?

Bliblablubb

Arcane
So, after having the sword burried in my easterbunny Valkyr it left shards of itself inside in it, our task being to collect more shards, reforge the sword to defeat the king of shadows, while building our space station crossroad kee- no wait, that was a different game.

Joke aside, I hope it's more about the "how much alive is our warframe". But I fear it's more simpler, like an internal struggle inside the Lotus faction about their goals or the Grineer (since we saw most likely their queens in the trailer).
Tho the completed sword could be the reward at the end to come full circle.

We'll see.

P.S. It would be friggen awsome if we have to play emo teen because the PvP dude hijacks our frame, since it's just a doll.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
The awesome thing would be if we actually put on the Warframe this time around at it goes from Teenage Mutant Ninja Evangelion to Teenage Mutant Ninja Guyver.

Gerrard

Arcane
We can still complain about how broken it is, which it inevitably will be.

Also I read recently that there's big trouble in Warframe China and as such the overlords might not be pleased. Which might be related to the delays.

Wild Slop

Arcane
I'm freaking out here. Need my fix!

Word is now a release of "soon*" ... this afternoon

Time to squeeze in a Sortie run if able I guess.

* :M

Last edited:
yeah, i've had sedna unlocked since forever but nooooo, unlocking the gate too now is mandatory.
and meanwhile the server exploded, i can log in but i can't start anything. also i hate lua's puzzle rooms with idiots who can't move or whities who can't jump.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
yeah, i've had sedna unlocked since forever but nooooo, unlocking the gate too now is mandatory.
and meanwhile the server exploded, i can log in but i can't start anything. also i hate lua's puzzle rooms with idiots who can't move or whities who can't jump.
"Collect 3 mods from the Principle Challenge Room on Lua"
:outrage:

And why do I have to kill Counselor Bumblebee again, wasn't the last 20 times enough?
GAEM, you make it hard for me to like you...

Gerrard

Arcane
Yeah, I avoided the moon like the plague so I didn't even have enough sentient kills.

worst.
mission.
ever.

for its structure, because it's boring, repetitive, railroaded, the same sequence of actions required to kill the fatties is a pain in the ass. don't make me crawl through a mission. i'm barely fine with watching my character crawl through a cutscene, i'm definitely, seriously, absolutely positively not fine with dragging my character for two minutes just by putting a stone on the w key.
for its plot, because from science fiction since war within warframe undoubtly steered toward space magic.
for the new tileset, which kills you and you don't know why when somebody else does some shit.

horrible, horrible update.

Last edited:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
It's beeeeeautifuru!
fnFnJWE.jpg

Well, not really. But it still has all the ASSets. Would take. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom