Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter War for the Overworld - Dungeon Keeper clone

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
War for the Vaporware

Mortmal

Arcane
^ it's out tomorrow bro, they just sent confirmation
In fact the latest final build should be available now or in a few hours. Early access get it before official steam launch at 6pm BST.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Oh boy oh boy oh boy :bounce: I only know what I've seen from brief looks at videos and trailers, but it looked good. I hope the finished product isn't a disappointment.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Is this de facto released? I believe the early access version is actually 1.0, and all that's left is an "official" storefront release. Which means we're sitting on the release version in all but name now?

Mortmal

Arcane
It has a real dungeon keeper feel, campaign is ok although a bit easy, so far i am already stopped by a gamebreaking bug on map 5 . I would not recomend purchase right now , too glitchy and theres some big slow downs and freezes.

Perkel

Arcane
yuusssssss

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I am playing PoE now...
:rpgcodex:

Fuck it i'll play it till PoE gets patch fixing bugs.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
SHITTT!!!

I forgot this shit was released today!!!!

Too many GUD games coming out at once now.. and I'm still not done with PoE !! FUCK!!

And Mortal Kombat X + GTA V in 1 fucking week.. DIS IS TOO MUCH!! STAHP! ;)

So has anybody played it?

Is it nice?

Edit: AND STEAM IS FUCKING DOWN!?!?!?!? ARGhhghghghghhghghghg

Edit2: Uh, oh... Looks like they released this without bugfixing it first and polish.. Who would do such a thing at this day and age? *ahem* .. PoE *ahem*... well..might wanna hold off a week or so, until they push out a fixer patch

Last edited by a moderator:

Eirikur

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Can you possess your minions in order to inspect your lair from a 1st person perspective, and get your hands dirty fighting as any minion?

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
do they improve on the DK formula or is it actually pretty much the same?
I happened to reinstall DK1 and 2 some months ago just to realize they bore me quite quickly. Last time I checked War for the Overworld it looked like a carbon copy of those games without actual novelties.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom