Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Vote For Grimoire On Steam Greenlight

Celerity

Takes 1337 hours to realise it's shit.
Village Idiot Possibly Retarded
Looking back on other Greenlight campaigns, like the one for Battle Brothers for example, everything seemed rather placid and boring in comparison. I guess that's what happens when a game is done in less than a decade, but they could surely have done with more angry complaints to Steam from the butthurt brigade, conspiracy theories, depressed fanboys, allegations of corruption in the Greenlight process and a few pictures of Matt Barton in a social environment.

After just a little more than a month on Steam Greenlight we made it – Battle Brothers has just been given the green light!

We are extremely happy and excited about how fast things went down in the end and we want to take the time to give you guys a big THANK YOU for all the support, comments, votes, encouraging messages and of course for spreading the word!

Without the engagement, effort and enthusiasm of you guys this would not have been possible!

Battle Brothers is indie clique, of course it got through quickly. Actual games don't even if popular.

DashiDMV

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
I think there's a good chance Grimoire gets greenlit in the next few days. Let's see if I'm right.

And they say Jews don't control the media.

This took away the sting of seeing 4 more garbage VR games approved today.

Getting my Grimore Greenlight party ready for the momentous occasion

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Just a couple issues for me to square away around the house, then I will go and vote yes. I have the browser open, I am logged in and the mouse is over the yes button. All that remains is to click yes.

Klarion

Arcane
Just a couple issues for me to square away around the house, then I will go and vote yes. I have the browser open, I am logged in and the mouse is over the yes button. All that remains is to click yes.
As soon as you solve those few small issues around the house come back and click it. How many issues you got BTW?

Kz3r0

Arcane
Shane-and-Matt-Barton-August-5-2014.jpg
You look Neanderthal.

DashiDMV

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Not sure if anyone on the inside helped push it through or Infinitron has sources but looks like Grimoire was Greenlit as part of a 25 game bundle. It joins contemporaries such as Cattalis: Become a cat, Magical charming !, and Tomato Jones 2.

Welcome to the new world order.

Last edited:

Aenra

Someone told me in a different thread "you had to be that guy?" And they were wrong :)
I will be 'that guy' here though and admit that my first thought? It was "imagine Cleve's ego bloating now", lol

Still, congratulations. I figure i got about 4 decades left in me, so who knows, might even get to purchase it one day.

Well done Cleve.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom