Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Vote for AoD on Indie DB - Round 2

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Did my duty. :salute:

Will vote again once the countdown ends and the next round starts.

anus_pounder

Arcane
Voted. :salute:

It'll be a damn shame if AoD doesn't at least win the RPG section. Looking at that list of games, AoD and Undertale (going off on heresay on the latter) are the only ones that are particularly good and of the two I'd like AoD to win - since Its the one I've played. :M

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
Added my voices!
But why Battle Bros is under released category (turn based strategy) while it's only in early access state?

Modron

Arcane
Dat point and click category :negative:, oh well did my duty and voted for AOD, Battle Bros, Dropsy, and 2-3 others.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
Project Zomboid is in early acess since 2011, and still is. The game has no NPCs, and it's competing in the CRPG released games???

:decline:

tindrli

Arcane
Where does it say AoD is 6th?

hnM0HJU.png

Mustawd

Thought the game needed to be top 5 overall? I guess just in its own category?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom