Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. You can now buy a 16 GB Codex Troll USB 3.0 for $30 USD (includes postage), simply [donate to the campaign] here! (Only 2 left!)
  2. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Vault Dweller Does Dragon Age II

Discussion in 'RPG Codex News & Content Comments' started by VentilatorOfDoom, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Alexandros Augur

Alexandros
    Click here and disable ads!
    But...but I was replying to a specific post and I gave actual names of specific posts/posters. I didn't say anything about the codex in general. Why are you so mean to me? :cry:

Doesn't matter though, I still like you :love:
    ^ Top  
  2. Pegultagol Augur

Pegultagol
    Thanks for your vote of confidence.
    Cooldowns still suck, though.
    ^ Top  
  3. DraQ Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

DraQ
    This reminds me - does anyone else think that mozambique drill is about the only proper way to process all the subliterate journos using term "turn based" without actually understanding what the fuck does it means?

:x

"Turn based"? Moar liek "turd based".
    :retarded:
    ^ Top  
  4. Earendil Novice

Earendil
    VD mentioned in the review that looking forward to the next level up, is one of the 3 main elements of action RPGs.

Can someone explain what are the other two?

Thanks. Much appreciated
    ^ Top  
  5. waywardOne Augur

waywardOne
    i'll guess loot as one of them.
    ^ Top  
  6. Reptilian Shapeshifter Educated

Reptilian Shapeshifter
    With DA2, looking forward to quitting the game was definitely one of the three. VD demonstrated this point quite well.
    ^ Top  
  7. turul Educated

turul
    Going with the notion, that the game is not entirely broken, so it's playable, and it's more like a poorly written interactive soap opera, there is no way in hell (or heaven) I'd ever pay 60 dollars for it. I'll may consider it when it's about 20 bucks (max price), or given away free with another game, but I would be completely fucking insane to pay 60 dollars for an interactive soap opera, written by amateur soap opera directors.
    ^ Top  
  8. Sceptic Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Patron

Sceptic
    Divinity: Original Sin
    Well it is being given away free with ME2... though Bioware/EA may try to convince you it's the opposite.
    ^ Top  
  9. turul Educated

turul
    I already have ME 2. If it's given away free with ME3, then maybe then I'll consider it, although I'm not sure if it's gonna be worth of the bandwith via Steam, the game is around 8 gigs.
    ^ Top  
  10. Volourn Pretty Princess Pretty Princess

Volourn
    By the time the deal with ME2 was amde, DA2 ahd alreayd sold a million+ in less than 2 weeks.

I REALLY love how people are trying their best to deem DA2 a financial failure just ebcause they dislike it and lamely used out of contest bullshit to 'prove' it. L0L BIO expected DA2 to sell 10mil copies. STFU n00bs.
    ^ Top  
  11. 1eyedking Savant

1eyedking
  12. Severian Silk Arcane

Severian Silk
    In some of Jack Vance's stories, all magic is really the (usually) unseen activity of demons who are bound or persuaded to cooperate with the spellcaster through bargains of various types. This results in some humorous exchanges where said demons are bored and/or reluctant and require additional cajoling in order to do anything.
    ^ Top  
  13. CrunchyHemorrhoids Educated

CrunchyHemorrhoids
    Fuck that 1 million in 2 weeks kiddie stuff, DA2 is such a commercial success it sold over half a million copies before it was even out! Sales over time approaching infinity baby!
    ^ Top  
  14. Micmu Magister

Micmu
    Yeah it was such an awesome success it hit the bargain bin in <3 weeks flat.
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above links helps us pay the hosting bills)