Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines - The Final Nights 1.4

WhiteGuts

Arcane
Stop bullying people you nazi lovers.

Unwanted
Shitposter
Nazi death cult center of jew medicine avoidance
Ignore these people they are just jokers.

I hope this mod does not have anything of questionable morality, such as revealing clothing, drugs references, or homosexuality.

A year ago, I was a single man living in an empty apartment all by myself on New Year’s Eve, and it was a bit depressing. I figure there may be another young man out there with the same situation for this New Year’s Eve, and so I want to give him something fun to do and something to look forward to this year.

Nevermind, all my questions are answered. I will avoid this mod.

tormund

Arcane
OP should feel bad about himself, for modding the game as sexist and offensive as Bloodlines. OP is a bad human being. OP's glorification of games like this is only holding this industry back.

Carceri

Arcane
Sadly I believe you. You guys would like the Bloodlines Antitribu mod then, the developer created some "SS" uniforms for the skins. While it didn't go over very well for the German and Polish crowd, you bigots would love it I'm sure.

Wait, was that supposed to be offensive or something?

My name is Michael Brower and I am a journalist student at Indiana University. I’m sitting here today with my personal friend Zer0Morph; the founder and lead project designer for The Final Nights expansion to Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. I would like to thank him for taking the time to talk to us for this interview.

[...]

A year ago, I was a single man living in an empty apartment all by myself on New Year’s Eve, and it was a bit depressing. I figure there may be another young man out there with the same situation for this New Year’s Eve, and so I want to give him something fun to do and something to look forward to this year.

I can see why you are butthurt.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Are you sure, Infinitron has 45,911 messages so he's been "pretending" to be a moderator for quite some time here. I really hope this isn't a hate site because it has a very active community here.
:lol: This thread made my day :) .

There are few things as funny as an innocent newfag stumbling upon this place :) .

Hegel

Arcane
The screenshots look good though. Can you play a Lasombra?

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
My name is Michael Brower and I am a journalist

Michael: Aww, aren’t you sweet

Michael: Wow!

Michael: Wow!

Michael: That’s awesome!!

Michael: Amazing! Now I can’t decide if I want to play a Presence kindred or an Auspex one. Great job!

Michael: They sound exciting!

Michael: Okay so that sounds freaking awesome!!

Michael: Now that is exciting!

Michael: Cool.

Michael: Awesome,

Michael: Wonderful, I’m sure they’ll appreciate that!

Michael: Amazing!

Michael: That’s so awesome!

Michael: Wait, so you’re saying we can watch TFN 1.4 being played LIVE on Twitch, before it’s even released?

Michael: Awesome! I can’t wait to be there and join in.

Michael: Fantastic! Well thank you for taking the time to talk to me and I’m very excited about the upcoming TFN 1.4 mod update!
Zer0: Thank you Michael and it’s always a pleasure speaking with you. Take care!

My name is Michael Brower and I am a journalist

No.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom