Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline V2 Full Throttle + Manual

GandGolf

Augur
If version 2 actually comes out before the end of September I will massage Sarah Palin's feet.

GandGolf

Augur
In hopes of driving the price down for everybody I added Grimoire to my wishlist on Steam, though now I am feeling rather guilty and conflicted.

Blightor

Novice
Grim has already had a few discount periods. I wonder how much it helped his sales.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Where is our butt-hurt messiah now? Since he already promised (Middle of August, the anniversary remember) as the release of V2.

It is now 50 days or more late.

How do you Be-Clever's reconcile that?

Please enlighten us homo-sapiens.

Zep--

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
Where is our butt-hurt messiah now? Since he already promised (Middle of August, the anniversary remember) as the release of V2.

It is now 50 days or more late.

How do you Be-Clever's reconcile that?

Please enlighten us homo-sapiens.

Zep--

:nocountryforshitposters:

It is not another Unity, Animu fapware.

GandGolf

Augur
September has come and gone, and still neither version 2 or even the manual have been released. Sarah Palin is disappointed in you, Cleve. She was really looking forward to that foot massage to.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
What other things do I have no control of that I can claim I will do if something happens?

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Well of course, it's classic Cleveland "Soy Boy Mark" Blakemore delay tactics.

How ANYONE is confused by this is beyond reason.

Zep--

Themadcow

Augur
Now is the time to strike Cleve! There are legions of Bard's Tale fans desperate for a proper blobber after BT4 let them down. They crave proper phase based combat, complex stats and challenging maps. The false God Fargo led them to believe a promised land existed - Grimoire V2 is their promised land.

Show them that you are the 'Thal messiah. They will shower you in frankincense and myrrh!

Gold, not so much.

GandGolf

Augur
The carrot didn't work so now it's time for the stick. If either version 2 or the manual fail to come out by the end of October then President Donald Trump will personally send Steve Bannon to infect Cleve's bunker with white aryan mold and despoil all of Cleve's food making it unfit to be consumed by any living creature. Steve will also bite Cooper and Cleve's wife thus turning them into brain eating zombies who will start the zombie apocalypse.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
If v2 isn't out this month then I will be very disappointed but probably get over it, but it will still be temporarily upsetting. That's a promise, not a threat.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Now is the time to strike Cleve! There are legions of Bard's Tale fans desperate for a proper blobber after BT4 let them down. They crave proper phase based combat, complex stats and challenging maps. The false God Fargo led them to believe a promised land existed - Grimoire V2 is their promised land.

Show them that you are the 'Thal messiah. They will shower you in frankincense and myrrh!

Gold, not so much.

I'm working as hard as I can on it. It is possible the melonheads may put me at the wheel in the near future in one of their code sweatshops so I will only be able to work on it four hours at night. At present I am trying to work all day on it. Coming along pretty good.

e71d3caa61_1497347816_Al-die-oproepjes-voor-gratis-werk-hebben-wel-iets-weg-van-moderne-slavernij.gif

Last edited:

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

Gold, not so much.

I don't believe this guy FelipePepe. His review of Bard's Tale IV was a nerf ball, meanwhile he savaged Grimoire and put out information about the game he knew was false when he printed it. After playing it for 120 hours and finishing it. Grimoire.

sebas

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Tired of waiting for the manual to get this, so I just went ahead and bought it anyway. Might as well screw with the char creation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom