Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Uspian Treasure 1000$

Tindu Rebeth

Novice
Where is this treasure i got the map explored almost completely like 95% pretty much, and the papryus doesbn't help me much I can't figure out where it is any help would be much appreciated?

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
This treasure is a bit difficult to find (it's meant to be, too). Basically, you should be able to get to the exact location if you follow the small red flag signs Osmund placed at most junctions.

But if you can't (or if you're tired of it), see the Walkthrough text for a detailed description: Press F1, select Walkthrough, select chapter Usipians' Refuge. (Since the walkthrough is made of seperate chapters, this won't spoil the rest of the game for you.)

In this walkthough text you'll find the exact coordinates (MapNo,X,Y) of the way you need to go. To find out your current coordinates, press "P" three times: Now if you're e.g. at 40,70,70 and the Walkthrough tells you to go to 40,70,65, then simply walk up (North) five fields - and so on. The treasure can be reached via 40,29,86 / 40,25,48 / 40,73,21 / 40,85,18 / 40,74,43 / 40,102,42 / 40,113,28 / 40,116,40 / 40,121,56; and it's buried at 40,121,54. See Walkthrough text for detailed description. This way, you should be able to find the location without any effort...

Tindu Rebeth

Novice
AGH Help!

Ok I was doing the quest somehow my Down cursor and some of my other controls got messed up and now I cant move because it brings up the travel map now any help or suggestion would be nice.

Tindu Rebeth

Novice
Nvm I beat the game, fun fun :D I only wish we could play it longer like a never ending story where you can have your village filled with sexy roman stuffz and have beatiful furniture and stuff and just live like kings, by the way I only found 2 wives ? not 7? I must not be a pimp anywho I liked to see more but this is great!

Anonymous

If it has online compatibilities where you could make a unique weapon every time you craft like diablo 2 has different magic atributes on items... That would be fun as hell... Random generated fields too... Yeah

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
Online gaming: I'd love to implement that, but I think I can't do it on the budget I've got - too much work, and quite complicated, too. Different magical attributes: So far, in Teudogar weapons etc only have attributes like new / used / damaged / etc and blessed / normal / cursed / etc, with gradual intensity, i.e. blessing a weapon already blessed will increase its magical power. (You can also turn a normal weapon into a magical one by blessing it or having it blessed.) In Darghul (a Fantasy RPG based on the Teudogar engine I'm currently working on), I will additionally implement a number of unique magical weapons with unique characteristics.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom