Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline User is currently playing

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Could be a good idea to add a field for people to post the game they are currently playing, for extra bragging rights and/or butthurt. It could be situated right under "location", or just take its place since no one uses it for anything important. It would show up on the profile like "Currently playing: Darkest Dungeon".

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I highly disagree. This site is already far too child focused. I think they need to remove all icons and all other child shit to attract a more mature and less retarded crowd.

hivemind

could make a mandatory download app that scans your active processes and in real time shows all the relevant info on your profile

Black

Arcane
Planetar currently playing: Melty's Quest

New thread- remove this feature now.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yes. More Web 2.0 millennial shit. We definitely don't have enough of that.

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
DarkUnderlord

Please implement this... [fake courtesy] ...my Lord. [bows with pistol behind back]

[you don't see the threat but you feel something is wrong]

[you're terrified]

[you end up going through with this madness for fear of death]

racofer

Thread Incliner
Why not a Codex app which monitors which games you're playing and updates your social status on the Codex in real time? People could even leave messages to you on the shoutbox which popup ingame for you to see.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom