Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Update 9 – One year anniversary + Video

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://crpgbook.wordpress.com/2015/09/15/update-9-one-year-anniversary-video/

Update 9 – One year anniversary + Video

I couldn’t believe when the wordpress pop-up appeared, but it’s been a year since I began this blog – and 18 months since I began the whole CRPG Book Project. To think I first expected to finish it all in just 6 months… heh. But the project is so much better now and so many cool things happened that I wouldn’t want it any other way. :)

The big news I hoped to share this month aren’t ready yet, but these days I’ve managed to recruit some great new contributors, such as the man behind the excellent Ludo Lense youtube channel, the journalists Richard Cobbett and GB ‘Doc’ Burford, plus Internet Archive’s Jason Scott, who kindly agreed to write an article on video-game preservation.

In other news, I’m away from my PC this week, unable to edit the reviews for the book, so I’ve put DOSBox and After Effects together to realize something I wanted to do for a long while:

A video series on obscure RPGs. No long intros, awkward camera stares, overdone YouTube personalities or 40 minutes rants – just a brief look at cool games, with 2-3 minutes highlighting its qualities, to invite viewers to give it a try.

I’m not a native speaker, but I hope it’s understandable and enjoyable. And until next month!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom