Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Unreal mods

catfood

AGAIN
Does anyone know any cool Unreal mods/maps and the like?

DraQ ?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Beer from Outer Space? Operation Na Pali?
Still can't find that hueg map with enormous pyramids, it was from some new gamemode that I've found on someone's CD....

checked that site
Wow, that's so many missions that I don't understan.... how the hell I miss that? I love modding, modded Unreals like mad and missed that site??

Last edited:

DraQ

Arcane
Basically this.

:obviously: rating scheme too, where 10/10 means "being given handjob by god" rather than "not shitty enough for 9/10, but would get 11/10 if it was any good".
Beer from Outer Space? Operation Na Pali?
Still can't find that hueg map with enormous pyramids, it was from some new gamemode that I've found on someone's CD....
I believe you're speaking of this.

Not all maps are in the old site's review section, so this will be helpful as well:
http://www.unrealsp.org/legacy/news.php?view=all

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I believe you're speaking of this.
Not all maps are in the old site's review section, so this will be helpful as well:
http://www.unrealsp.org/legacy/news.php?view=all

That was mod for UT, pyramids were enormous, I believe you used some sort of vehicles (flying robots? jets?) to fly around the map. Not sure if there was any influences from Stargate or DragonBall...

More like this except more mess.
screen5.jpg

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I, urm, propably found what I was looking for? it's megamod called NeoCairo, it have mappack and new soundtrack. The gameplay is... ugh, wacky. Just see it.
Pity that years passed and it's still in beta phase...

Astral Rag

Arcane
Found out about the existence of leaked working betas of the cancelled strategy/FPS X-COM: Alliance game, according to Wikipedia modders were (are?) in the process of turning theses betas into an Unreal or UT mod.

PC Gamer preview:
xcomprvpcg7dzk0.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom