Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unofficial Arcanum Patch (Original Thread)

Cocoon

Novice
Thanks for the quick answer, unfortunally the only dead ogre i've found has a rifle and a club as racial icon :(

Well, the patch isn't working then. Follow the instructions and try again.

Or just fuckin' buy the legitimate version and it will install correctly. You damn pirates fuckin' killed Troika.

Cocoon

Novice
Some Moron On Welfare said:
. You damn pirates fuckin' killed Troika.

Maybe relasing games that dont need an amatorial patch, completed 8 years after the game, to be played could have helped troika, or maybe not.

Btw this is the original cd bought in italy years ago by a friend of mine :salute:

Cocoon

Novice
Hi, me again, i have reinstalled all the things and all works correctly..BUT the pilot ogre race simbol (?) is still a rifle and a club..BUT i see the restored original skill icons and the dynamic shadows option..so im confused.
:retarded:

Did you do this?
Droog White Smile said:
3. This step is important. If you have already run the game at least once before applying the patch, you'll need to delete some cached files. Delete the two following folders: 'data\proto' and 'modules\arcanum\maps'. Many fixes won't work and some parts of the game may be rendered unplayable if you don't do this.

Cocoon

Novice
Some Moron On Welfare said:
Well, do it just in case.

I've deleted the two folders and reinstalled the Drog patch, no two clubs, are you sure of that ? Pic included.

arca.png

Cocoon

Novice
Arrrgggggg, 1 day passed cecking the wrong ogre :rage:
Yes, the right one has the two clubs. Thanks for the help SMOW.

Cocoon

Novice
Great, nice game and nice patch, one think i need to ask: The patch is completed or there will be more versions ?

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Neither are mine.
But you asked why Kosmo reacted like he did, I merely answered.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Yep. Sorry. Didn't interpreted it as enhanced, the original word was kinda funny.

~Kosmonaut~

Cocoon

Novice
Hi folks, me again,reading some walkthrough i noticed that Aronnax is supposed to have 5 spell colleges, well, in my game he has only 2 colleges ( and 0 mastered), is a change of this patch ? :/

Like the vast mayority modders because he is a very self-inflated ego is a prima donna assburger. He had the audacity to actually code the moment he became moderator of the thread or subforum in the total control or anyone can say that there will be demand in the attack from the start. And that Qwinn the ass with a thick skin enough to put out the dent.

Derper

Prophet
leonidascorleone said:
Like the vast mayority modders because he is a very self-inflated ego is a prima donna assburger. He had the audacity to actually code the moment he became moderator of the thread or subforum in the total control or anyone can say that there will be demand in the attack from the start. And that Qwinn the ass with a thick skin enough to put out the dent.
:M

ArcturusXIV

Cipher
THIS sounds FANTASTIC!

I need to know if there is someway to get this to play Widescreen. OH yes, and any problems on Windoze 7?

*praying the patch doesn't change much*

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom