Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Underworld Sequel

Discussion in 'Codex Workshop' started by Charles-cgr, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Redlandsgender: ⚧ Arcane

Redlands
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    Something to keep in mind is command consistency: sometimes the same command in different scenarios is given a different command, which can make it awkward. Inspecting items in-store, in inventory and while trading in inventory all have completely different commands. Similarly, quitting the game has the same thing happening with it.

I don't know if this is an engine limitation or what, but it seems like a really odd thing to be doing.

^ Top  
  2. Cosmic Misogynerdgender: ⚧ Self-Ejected Patron

Self-Ejected
    Parrots:
    Codex 2013 Divinity: Original Sin
    :cmcc:

So, the Dune clone fiasco from the KotC developer wasn't enough?

^ Top  
  3. Charles-cgrgender: ⚧ OlderBytes Developer

Charles-cgr
    Parrots:
    Project: Eternity

It's TBS, almost done, only took a couple months while working on Sovereign and it will work on tablets, PC, Mac & Linux (unless something goes wrong). I think it'll help me last in the business. Of course I could be wrong but that's what I figured.

I'll look that over but it has a lot to do with available keys, which vary from screen to screen. There's also the fact that I overhauled things several times along the way so giving it a closer look might be worthwhile.

^ Top  
  4. Charles-cgrgender: ⚧ OlderBytes Developer

Charles-cgr
    Parrots:
    • Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  5. Charles-cgrgender: ⚧ OlderBytes Developer

Charles-cgr
    Parrots:
    • Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  6. Morkargender: ⚧ illiterate

Morkar
    Parrots:
    Bought and waiting for download. Seems I can finally play the game!

Well, you can always combine the strategy game with an rpg to get a more awesome game.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Charles-cgrgender: ⚧ OlderBytes Developer

Charles-cgr
    Parrots:
    It has remained in that almost done state ever since, I'm afraid. When I decided to rebuild the S&S engine entirely I never went back to it.

It's far enough along that I'll get back to it sometime though. Would be a waste not to.

Thanks Morkar, I hope you enjoy the current one :)

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)