Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Underrail Released

polo

Magister
Been playin' it again, as much fun as i remembered.

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
7qXKlMe.jpg

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
I’m playing with a heavy juggernaut melee build now. It’s hammer time! The minimalistic song of Underrail is impregnated in my brain. I had more than 70 hours in early access, but the game is still addictive as hell. It’s more challengeable and fleshed out in many parts. Since I was playing Arcanum recently, I could notice its influences on Styg. The Rathound King surrounded by millions of traps in the Camp Hathor’s quest is like Gudmund Ore Bender in the Black Mountains Mine quest. The ambitious crafting system has Arcanum all over it. The funny thing is that unlike Arcanum, the UI and moment-to-moment gameplay in Underrail are close to perfection.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
I did my duty and wrote a positive review of Underrail on Steam and Metacritic. This game definitely deserves better sales and hopefully Styg in UR 2 will fix the things that annoy me.

Don't get your hopes up. He is surrounded by a dick-sucking cult and won’t listen to anybody outside that circle. Making detailed criticisms is pointless, because if Blaine didn’t mention those problems in the early access, then they’re not a problem. Sometimes I think Blaine is a Styg alt, because he talks as if he made the dam game.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
Sometimes I think Blaine is a Styg alt, because he talks as if he made the dam game.

Not really, he becomes autistically defensive any time someone even dares to contradict his fanatical opinions (for further info read topics on Star Citizen and SJW).
Probably the craziest non-modder on the Codex.

He is crazy allright. Only a crazy guy would post regularly in the Codex and be a self-hating RPG player ashamed of his P&P books.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom