Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail [PRE-RELEASE THREAD, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I'm just blown away at how good it looks still. How the hell did you do all this?

:brodex:

Makagulfazel

Educated
$10 is a steal, Styg. It's like one of those rides you put a quarter in, 'cept you get to ride an hour at a time.
Might have to take another whirl before this thing gets released.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
:yeah:

Will be putting my D:OS first playthrough (yes, still) on hold for this!!

EDIT: Styg NOOOOOO!!!!** No lifted level-cap yet?

Last edited:

agris

Arcane
Patron
I played the alpha ~8 months ago and it was great. Now, I'm trying to resist playing these updates so I experience the full game with somewhat fresh eyes, but christ Styg, these updates look so good..

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Hey Styg is
Sneaky's team supposed to turn on you during the Black Crawlers fight? It's happened twice now. First time I thought it was a glitch, second time I'm wondering if somethings broken or if this is designed. If it's designed there's some things which I'd guess could use some tweaking as it's nigh impossible to win against the Black Crawlers AND Sneaky's team especially since Gorsky won't ever heal himself and the level cap is currently at 20. EDIT: Tried it a third time and ended the mission the way it was obviously scripted, so this means you've got something to bug-test here, homie.

p.s. Everything about this screencap screams win:

Last edited:

Yoshiyyahu

Arcane
Patron
It happened to me once too, Twinkie - perhaps friendly fire? In the end, I got it working properly.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
It happened to me once too, Twinkie - perhaps friendly fire? In the end, I got it working properly.

That's what I thought the first time and so I paid closer attention the second, and I'm positive there was none. I'd still recommend he check for bugs. There's also a bug Styg with regards to a few enemies in the zone dying by acid, indirectly (i.e. the lasting effect of the acid, not the impact is what depletes their last health) where they get up from death, fire at you, die, get up, fire, die, and repeat infinitely. I remember this happening in the previous build too so perhaps it has less to do with location and more the type of death/weapon.

Makagulfazel

Educated
I decided I'd start a playthrough earlier this afternoon. Annnnnd it's 3:30 AM.

This game is hard to put down; "one more area". I made it to the old junkyard and am loving the need for tactics even with a suit of armor and shield equipped on. Grenades are neat. Now I have something to look forward to playing again. System Shock 2 was pretty short and - sorry - Icewind Dale is fuckin' boring.

Amasius

Augur
Dang, this one went under my radar until now - thank you Codex. My first early access game, hell yeah! Looks splendid so far.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Haha seems like a retarded troll, and a sucessfull one judging by the responses there.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Very clever of Styg to change all the browns of FO to greys in Underrail. He dun tricked us all!

epeli

Arcane
Thanks. You guys seem to know what's good in life (proper CRPGs!) so I think I'll fit in just fine. If anything, it is a mystery how I've avoided this place for all these years...
99tep33.png

:brodex:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom