Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail [PRE-RELEASE THREAD, GO TO NEW THREAD]

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Gog doesn't do early access. So they wont sell it until final release anyways.

(feel free to vote, it won't hurt anything)

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
I exchanged couple of emails with GOG representatives during the years the game has been in development and they did express interest to evaluate the game once it's been finished.

Attention poorfags; if you are a poorfag and wanting to play Underrail, PM me for a Steam gift. If you're not a poorfag, don't be a cheap sonofabitch about it.

Edit: and the Steamgifts are gone

EDIT: I'm out of Steamgifts now

Last edited by a moderator:

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Knowing that there are people in the world who can't afford $10 for this masterpiece makes me glad I live in America.

Branm

Learned
Fuckign rights!!! I was hoping for more PSI powers!!! Cant wait to hit up Core City!

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Yeah, for the 8 Euro that you need to pay for it in Jewrop on Steam, you cant really get anything more entertaining.

Fun fact: Only on my 5 playthrough I found out that you can get the two gangs to fight each other! It instantly reminded me of Fallout and the battle in Boneyard.

Also, fist weapons are awesome and you can literarly punch mutants to death!

Elthosian

Arcane
I hadn't played the game since almost half a year so I started a new one and god fucking damnit Styg, burrower's nest was already a deliciously crafted challenge which could be approached in many different ways the first time I played, but now it's almost gotten to Jagged Alliance 2 1.13 levels of openendness, I spent 4 hours non-stop trying to clear the damnit place without any success until I started making use of the caltrops and bear traps I had been stashing to maintain the big ones at a safe distance and the ocassional grenade to take out big groups of spawns, and even then the fuckers managed to surround me almost every single time (with every reload resulting into completely different situations, the damn things even seemed intelligent) , often causing me to step into my own caltrop fields while using my sole adrenaline stim to run away from the spawns like a pussy, only to find myself just meters away from the rest of them, ready to zergrush the hell out of my sorry butt.

This has been said many times but you make pretty much every single other isometric RPG's mechanics appear half-assed in comparison, gonna get myself a third copy very soon, yes sir :salute:

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO STYG LOOKING FORWARD TO PLATYINH MYSELF I HAVE A COPY THROUGH SOME BUNDKLE

BRO IF YOU ARE AWESOME YOU CAN KEEP MAKING GAMES PEOPLE LOVE DONT FLAKE OUT LIKE THAT KOTC GUY

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
Hey lads. I bought this on Desura back in 2012 - been holding off since then. I don't think I can take it much longer though. How much content is in the Alpha right now, is it worth playing yet?

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Is this like Fallout 3?
i'm gonna give you the benefit of doubt, assume you meant that as in spiritual successor to f1+2, and answer "nor really". the fallouts were mostly storyfag games, this is so far less about story c&c, more about mechanical c&c and gameplay.

Styg

Bro, is there an approximate release date for the game? Can you at least name the year?

I've bought the game long ago, but won't play till it's complete.

It will be this year for sure.

If You are in a creative mood, and making game goes well and smooth, than maybe You should consider giving yourself some more time? I mean being inspired is a fragile thing, so it may not be transfered to your next project, so maybe it is better to use it now, when it is possible to use it to the greatest possible extend.

MrBuzzKill

Arcane
I bought and played this through before the last big update, and it seemed very short

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom