Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ugly Game box/cover art

trustno1code

Prophet
crime_patrol_2-_drugjcfda.jpg

IT'S GANDHI HERVE WITH A GUN!!!

Gd06yay.jpg

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Yes it is.

Can't tell if it's from the screen grab of the cover, or the cover itself being so much fail.

A user named cat

1194899694-00.jpg
You know, consoles.
Hey, fuck off. Not all of us had computers growing up and were lucky to just play Zork and Leisure Suit Larry at our spoiled friend's houses. Ultima Exodus for NES was my first RPG ever and I still appreciate the hell out of it.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

Now I have flashbacks of that monstrosity. The neverending inanity and that soul-wrenchingly terrible music. Shira Oka is right up there with chinese water torture on the list crimes against humanity.

Cazzeris

Spanish game, don't ask.
¡Anda, un español! ¿De dónde vienes? ¿Bamdal, Meri...?

Llevo leyendo Meri tres años, no soy muy aficionado a postear.
Aunque aquí sí que comento frecuentemente porque he empezado hace poco a jugar videojuegos de rol antiguos y me vienen bien consejos.

Un saludo, compadre; y no desviemos más el post :).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HungryHorace.jpg

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
orange and blue covers
This is an annoying trend that is also prevalent in movie posters. See here and here (scroll down to #4. Everything Else is Teal and Orange). I get that it's a good combination of contrasting colors, but it's being seriously over used.

Fake edit: did you choose those examples because your account's name is agentorange? :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom