Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Tyranny Dev Diary #12: The Spires

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Am I the only one for which the video in this post starts playing automatically, just when visiting the main site? Kinda annoying.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Okay, so the ability to rebel against the overlord and ally yourself with various rebel factions was completely new to me. Doesn't that completely go against the whole idea of being the henchmen of evil?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Am I the only one for which the video in this post starts playing automatically, just when visiting the main site? Kinda annoying.

That should not be happening. Does it happen with all Twitch embeds or just that one? (eg, check this one: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...oming-november-10.104738/page-92#post-4763926)

Okay, so the ability to rebel against the overlord and ally yourself with various rebel factions was completely new to me. Doesn't that completely go against the whole idea of being the henchmen of evil?

That's weird since the first path shown in the siege video from June showed you doing precisely that: http://www.rpgcodex.net/article.php?id=10343

It's no more unusual than having an "evil path" in a heroic game, and this game is supposed to be about choices.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

That should not be happening. Does it happen with all Twitch embeds or just that one? (eg, check this one: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...oming-november-10.104738/page-92#post-4763926)
Well... now it stopped.
Did something change? I could easily reproduce that by just going to the main site and reloading it, but not anymore.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Well... now it stopped.
Did something change? I could easily reproduce that by just going to the main site and reloading it, but not anymore.

Nope. Some sort of cache glitch, possibly. It may have happened to me once or twice as well.

MrMarbles

Cipher
Isn't it a bit weird that they reveal a major piece of world lore in a dev diary? It's like VD doing a preview for AoD and saying
oh yeah you'll find leftover structures from the civil war and even one that has a sleeping god in it which is totally awesome
Completely takes the element of mystery out of it.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
VD isn't exactly above revealing lore years and years before a game is out...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom