Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Two Worlds Two: The End

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Hit and Run
02.jpg

man.jpg
Well, I don't know about that. New Ashos thus far has seemed to favor sea burial for the upper class. But, I have a feeling in my gut Yatholen won't be too kind to this one.
hero.jpg
You should help Annette. She needs you right now.
man.jpg
I know. Soon we're going to get off this rock. She's all I have... and she has no future here. I think I owe you something for what you've done.
hero.jpg
Payment was never part of the plan.
man.jpg
I insist. Never thought I'd say this, but... you're not half bad. Don't ever hesitate to call in a favor.
hero.jpg
Give my best to your niece.
man.jpg
She'll be most welcoming. G'day.

George handed me 750 auras and walked off.

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

RK47

Patron
At Fucking Last
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

hero.jpg
Professor Kaineth?
prof.jpg
Professor? I suspected someone was asking around about me. You betray yourself using that title here. I suppose you've been looking for me because you want something? Well... get on with it.
hero.jpg
I'm not here for a favor. I need to know about the Swallows.
prof.jpg
hero.jpg
I just came from the Tower of Fangs.
prof.jpg
Well, you've certainly taken longer than expected.
hero.jpg
So you knew I was coming?
prof.jpg
It was the most reasonable conclusion. Considering current events...

THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GAMBLING IN THIS FUCKING PLACE INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR ME ASS HOLE? DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE STAKES ARE ?! FUCK YOU SHIT FUCK.

hero.jpg
Enough with the cryptic responses. Are you willing to talk or not?
prof.jpg
I'm not a friend to you. I never will be. But... we may share a common cause.

My fist can always be a friend to your cheek.

hero.jpg
That's good to hear.
prof.jpg
I no longer have the passions of a young man. I'd prefer to enjoy my twilight years rather than spend them in persecution. And yet, here you are. I tried to avoid this moment, truly I did. Well, my boy. Before we begin with your questions allow me to pose one of mine: are you so blinded by your pursuit of revenge and power that you can't see your own self? That IS what this is about, isn't it? Look long into the mirror, lad. It may be the thing you despise also exists in you.

IT'S FUCKING TOO LATE TO SELF RETROSPECTION ASSHOLE. THIS ISLAND IS MADE OF BULLSHIT. THIS CULTURE OF AZN BUILDING? BULLSHIT THE LANGUAGE BARRIER? BULLSHIT THE UNIVERSITY LIBRULS FUCKING EACH OTHER IN THE ASS? BULLSHIT EVERYTHING IN THIS FUCKING ISLAND IS BULLSHIT THAT I JUST WANT TO GET OVER WITH. I'VE KILLED LIVING UMBRELLAS, A NOBLE, A DUDE TAKING A PISS, A PACKAGE DELIVERY GUY. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I EVEN CARE ABOUT THE TERRIBLE THINGS I'M ABOUT TO UNLEASH ON THIS FUCKING WORLD HUH? IF ANYTHING I DESERVE TO DO IT. CAUSE OF ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU'VE PUT ME THROUGH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hero.jpg
I'm not like him.
prof.jpg
Of course you're not. Not yet He's the one with the crown. But evil is not something a man is born with. It only comes after years of compounding action. Can you tell me that if that crown was on YOUR head, you'd give it up and walk away? You're deluding yourself. There is no moral law that cannnot be overruled with the sword. Abandon this path while you still can. Besides, you do not possess the power to stop him.

Must be nice, talking to yourself, Mr. Writer.
Go have a cup of Fuck Yourself. Everything you just said is B U L L S H I T
Crap that bull farmers scrape off their boots every night.

hero.jpg
All I'm asking for is a means to an end.
prof.jpg
Yes, you want to use the Sight. To break the barrier to Ultimate Truth. For if you have that, you can know Gandohar's heart. Find a weakness. One cannot create the future without tearing down the past, isn't that what you young radicals think? Let me tell you something: your kind has never offered anything in replacement of the world you would burn that could not be achieved through peace and diplomacy. It's always violence with you. Violence and death.

:despair::despair::despair::despair:
hero.jpg
I was told the Scavengers sometimes use the Sight. If you're not going to help me, maybe they can. Where can I find them?

So... this is where it leads to. Another direction to another person. After all that lead...wait.
Let's do a chart. Gimme a minute. Imma open Paint.net and do it right now

07.jpg

prof.jpg
I never said I wouldn't help you. I'm only hoping my help comes before you follow through with your plans. But I can't make your mistakes for you. You can find them on the edge of the Swallows, where they make their camp. Just remember, "The curse of Sight is that seeing is believing".

Good.
It's done.
I can move on.
Good bye.
Fuck you.

RK47

Patron
Your mom's bush
01.jpg

02.jpg

man.jpg
No, no, no. I'm merely brokering the unique opportunity to kill the creatures living in this garden!
hero.jpg
So it's not your house, not your garden, you don't live here and trying to get auras by selling me an opportunity to kill some creatures?
man.jpg
Exactly! You're smarter than you look. But are you stronger?
hero.jpg
I was hired by the owners of this property to take care of this problem. You'll have to leave.
man.jpg
Don't let me stand in your way! Though as a soldier of fortune, perhaps you'd be interested in my offer. I'm offering 2,000 reward to the man capable of clearing this garden before my hourglass run empty.
hero.jpg
What's the catch?
man.jpg
No catch. Simply a 10 aura entry fee. As you can imagine, others have tried, but I have a good feeling about you.
03.jpg

RK47

Patron
Time to die
01.jpg

man.jpg
She's... dead?
hero.jpg
I'm afraid so. Didn't appear to be any external wounds, so I can't say it was the creatures.

:lol: That's a very interesting observation there, Detective. Something that the player didn't even realize.

man.jpg
So... it's true.
hero.jpg
What's that?
man.jpg
Here, for your trouble.
hero.jpg
Thanks, but you're giving me the impression this isn't resolved. What are you thinking?
man.jpg
There's something I need to show you. Come with me.
02.jpg

03.jpg

man.jpg
When he died, my mother couldn't bear to part with these, but she also couldn't bear to look at them, either. Thus they became my inheritance.
hero.jpg
What does this have to do with me?
man.jpg
Sometimes I have strange dreams and wake up with my father's clocks next to my bed. I can't explain why, but... they're always running. The first time it happened one of my fellow students dropped dead in class. They said he was allergic to the mushrooms in our school lunches. I thought it was only a coincidence at first... but then other people started dying. Every time, a clock at my bedside. It happened again this morning.

:lol: Killer Umbrellas, now Killer Clocks.

hero.jpg
You think the clocks are connected to your mother's death.
man.jpg
Not all of these devices measure in hours. Some are graduated for days, even weeks. And each in this room has been at my bedside at some recent point. All lives waiting to be taken by some dark magic. I can feel who's marked on the streets when they past by, like a sixth sense. And my dreams are terrible.
hero.jpg
Does this have anything to do with the reason you were expelled?
man.jpg
No, I couldn't make fireballs... that's why they kicked me out. This... this is something else. Come, there's more to see...
04.jpg

hero.jpg
I've heard of this Professor Kaineth.
man.jpg
Most people have. Many still hold him responsible for the destruction of the original campus. Still, he's the best teacher I've ever had. I can't just watch him die and do nothing to try and stop it.
hero.jpg
You're sure the hourglass is his?
man.jpg
Dreams do not lie.

Well, dreams are made up bullshit.

hero.jpg
I'm getting the impression this isn't as random as you first made it sound.
man.jpg
We don't always remember our dreams. Usually, I don't, unless I write them down. The one about Kaineth was one I had the foresight to record. So yes, in a way, there is prediction involved.
hero.jpg
So why don't you tell him what's going on?
man.jpg
I'm not allowed on the campus, remember? Expelled students are not just cut off from enrollment, they lose their association completely. I suppose I could write him a letter... but, I'd have no way to deliver it to him.
hero.jpg
You want me to do it.
man.jpg
I was thinking that, yes. You'd have to give it to his assistant. The professor is a very difficult man to get in touch with.
hero.jpg
I haven't agreed to actually do this yet.
man.jpg
You don't work for free. I understand. You're a man of the coin. But I assure you, I will have the funds to pay you by the time the errand is complete.
05.jpg

hero.jpg
Write a letter and I'll take it to Kaineth.
man.jpg
I already have it ready to go. Tell them it's a magic scroll that needs returning and it may increase our chances of Kaineth actually reading it. Here.
06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

10.jpg

help.jpg
So you're an eavesdropper? I don't have time for this.
hero.jpg
I may have one of the scrolls you're looking for.
help.jpg
Really? Why on earth do YOU have it?
hero.jpg
Somebody dropped it in the hallway. Please make sure it sees its way back to Master Kaineth.
help.jpg
I'll bring it to him right away. Thank you so much.
hero.jpg
Don't mention it.

Alright. Smooth. Let's go back to Tai and collect my pay.

RK47

Patron
Tick Tock Load of Crock
01.jpg

02.jpg

hero.jpg
Uh huh. Right. You're just trying to scare me.
man.jpg
I'm really not. Sorry.
hero.jpg
Say I buy this nonsense. How long do I have?
man.jpg
Minutes. I would have told you sooner, but I had no way to reach you. I can't watch. Please understand...
03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

man.jpg
Oh, gods!
hero.jpg
You have full control of this and you know it. You use people and then dispose of them if they become a nuisance. Don't you?
man.jpg
I just wanted to be somebody lah.
hero.jpg
Murdering your mother? Trying to kill me and one of your professors? Not to mention countless others? You're a sad excuse for a person.
man.jpg
Stop! Just stop!
hero.jpg
It was Kaineth that had you expelled, wasn't it?
man.jpg
I don't know what you're talking about!
hero.jpg
You thought saving his life would make him change his mind. You're one sick individual, Tai. I'm going to put a stop to this before it gets any worse.
man.jpg
Stay back! I'll kill you if I have to!
hero.jpg
With what? The magic that helped you flunk out of school?
man.jpg
Go to hell, you big...big... gaahhhh!

Ran out of expositions liao?

10a.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

RK47

Patron
Let's Pray
01.jpg

hero.jpg
What can I do for you?
girl.jpg
A small favor, if ye would be so generous.
hero.jpg
What is it... money?
girl.jpg
Not at all! I would ask ye only for a prayer. I lost my sweet Balin, you see...
hero.jpg
What kind of prayer?
girl.jpg
A meditation at my sweet love's grave, is all.
02.jpg

hero.jpg
Not now. Try me later.
girl.jpg
Please reconsider.
03.jpg

hero.jpg
Why not ask a member of the clergy to pray for him?
girl.jpg
The clergy?! Never have I seen such corruption in men! Besides, I haven't got any money. You want friends in the church, they cost a pretty aura...
hero.jpg
Why not ask someone else?
girl.jpg
You didn't look busy. No one else has a minute to spare.
hero.jpg
How did he die?
girl.jpg
A sudden fit of sickness. He returned from the hunt with a bite mark and we had no money for medicine. The wound festered... an ugly sight. He couldn't walk. He craved the strangest food. Became incontinent. Then, when I came home one afternoon, he lay on the floor dead and pale as a bone.
hero.jpg
I'm sorry for your loss.
girl.jpg
I took his body to the woods where he belonged. I've been coming to pray ever since, and I don't intend to quit now.
hero.jpg
Let's be on our way then.
04.jpg

05.jpg

RK47

Patron
Dark Dank Place
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

hero.jpg
"The curse of sight is that seeing is believing".
man.jpg
You may enter.
hero.jpg
I'm looking for Eric.
man.jpg
Near the end of the camp. The cave...
hero.jpg
Thank you.
man.jpg
I accept...

Their speech patterns are certainly abnormal. Something changed them.

hero.jpg
What can you tell me about the Swallows?
man.jpg
It is... beautiful.
hero.jpg
But not a place you'd want to go alone.
man.jpg
People die everywhere.
hero.jpg
Fair enough. I should go.
08.jpg

09.jpg

RK47

Patron
Eric
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

hero.jpg
Master Kaineth asked me to meet you.
man.jpg
Yes. Regarding your disability...
hero.jpg
Disability?
man.jpg
You are blind.
hero.jpg
So I've been told.
man.jpg
So you have...
hero.jpg
Can you help me?
man.jpg
No...
hero.jpg
Why not?
man.jpg
My help is not something given freely. It must be earned.

:lol:

05.jpg

hero.jpg
What must I do?
man.jpg
I would have you retrieve the Oculus, a device designed by the Tenebrae to extend one's vision beyond this mortal shell. Prolong my sight, and I may help you discover yours.
hero.jpg
Where can I find this Oculus?
man.jpg
With Master Damai... an alchemist, a disciple of darkness. Only a man of that profession would dare call the Swallows his home. But, Damai's knowledge of the Tenebrae may be useful. Or, it might be more accurate to call it an obsession.
hero.jpg
Understood. I'll find the Oculus and bring it back to you.
man.jpg
I await your return.
hero.jpg
The "Sight" you spoke of... is that what I get in return?
man.jpg
That would be more imparted by your environment. But yet.
hero.jpg
What can you tell me about your people?
man.jpg
What do you want to know?
hero.jpg
Why are you called scavengers?
man.jpg
We simply trade what others have lost. Valuables, secrets.
hero.jpg
About the Swallows?
man.jpg
That depends.
hero.jpg
On what?
man.jpg
You will know, in time. The Swallows leave no man unchanged.
hero.jpg
What can you tell me about the Oculus?
man.jpg
It allows one to see where there is no path to walk. It can be useful for knowing one's enemies.
hero.jpg
Who built it?
man.jpg
The Tenebrae. They removed the eyes of their enemies hoping to unlock the way to a more objective vision. All this while the subject was still alive, of course. Eventually, though it is unclear exactly how, the technology that developed was the Oculus.
hero.jpg
Who are the Tenebrae?
man.jpg
Who were the Tenebrae, you would do better to ask. An ancient cult well-versed in the Dark Arts. Highly exclusive and purported to have shown legendary cruelness to their enemies.
hero.jpg
What are your plans for the Oculus?
man.jpg
To travel the world without spending the remainder of my life... every man's dream.
hero.jpg
Alright. I shall return with this Oculus.
man.jpg
Oh, you will. Before you begin your pilgrimage, there are many in this camp that intersect with your current path.

That's a weird way of saying sidequests, man.

man.jpg
You may speak with them about this, but this choice remain your own...

:lol: Translated: And it's optional too.

RK47

Patron
I can't wait to tell you what I want
01.jpg

hero.jpg
You are observant.
02.jpg

hero.jpg
Is that a question?
man.jpg
Only if you wish to elaborate...
hero.jpg
Not really.

Riveting conversation, chaps.

man.jpg
My intention was not to distract you. I've been preparing for my final test, to earn passage here. I'm concerned that I have not properly prepared.
hero.jpg
And you want me to help.
man.jpg
I was hoping... I could convince you to take my place.
hero.jpg
I'm listening.
man.jpg
Each candidate is tested specifically for their ability to withstand duress concerning a certain emotion.
hero.jpg
Which emotion?
man.jpg
Fear.
hero.jpg
What's the task?
man.jpg
Each test is unique and tailored to the needs of the individual. I've been tasked with slaying the Damned One that has taken an interest in our camp. I've had some interactions with these creatures before, but... they didn't end well. This one is particularly brutal. One more thing: it has a name we aren't supposed to speak, so the others have taken to calling it "Toe".
hero.jpg
Any particular reason?
man.jpg
Because of its necklace.
hero.jpg
Where can I find it?
man.jpg
It was last seen entering the northern Swallows.
hero.jpg
Nothing else? Just find it and kill it?
man.jpg
All I need is the necklace.
hero.jpg
Fair enough. What exacty are the Damned Ones?
man.jpg
They are indigenous to the Swallows. Eric believes they are evolved from another local species when the Swallows were born.
hero.jpg
Why do they come here?
man.jpg
Food, mostly. I don't imagine there being much else for them to eat.
hero.jpg
If you can't do this on your own, what makes you think you'll be successful as a Seer?
man.jpg
Only time will reveal the answer.
hero.jpg
Hm. I suppose. I'll go and find the beast and kill it.
03.jpg

04.jpg

man3.jpg
Do you know the Swallows?
hero.jpg
Not exactly.
man3.jpg
Then no.
hero.jpg
At least tell me what happened.
man3.jpg
My partner Mornar, he's gone missing.
hero.jpg
You've checked the Swallows?
man3.jpg
No one enters alone. We travel in pairs.
hero.jpg
Then we'll go together.
man3.jpg
No, we won't.

EXEMPLARY WRITING, GENTLEMEN.

hero.jpg
I'm going to find Mornar. Let me help you.
man3.jpg
I have other obligations...
:hmmm:
hero.jpg
When did you last see him?
man3.jpg
It's been 3 days.
hero.jpg
Where was it? And what did you do?
man3.jpg
We were hunting in the northern region. We split to encircle them. Our plan was to attack in unison. When I looked up, he was gone. I searched until nightfall.
hero.jpg
Do all Seers have partners?
man3.jpg
Only those who enter the Swallows.
hero.jpg
And when one of you dies?
man3.jpg
The surviving partner would need to prove that his Other is dead in order to earn a replacement.
hero.jpg
I see. I should get moving.
05.jpg

hero.jpg
Who wants to know?
06.jpg

hero.jpg
I'm at least willing to listen.
man3.jpg
Not here. Meet me at the Lost Grove.
hero.jpg
Lost Grove?
man3.jpg
A hidden place. Southwest from the camp. I will be waiting.

Sigh. I'll do that later.

RK47

Patron
Dangerous Liaison
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

man.jpg
No games, agreed. As for compensation, to get that out of the way. I offer my last quarry for your assistance.
hero.jpg
Go on.
man.jpg
Our kind are not welcome in the city.
hero.jpg
So you're asking me.
man.jpg
I may have misled you earlier. Things at the university are likely normal, but I am quite concerned about the well being of a woman there.

:negative:

man.jpg
She and I used to meet twice a week but I've not heard from her for some time. I've exhausted all my connections. That is why I need you.
hero.jpg
What's her name?
man.jpg
Ann Nah. She is an apprentice at the university. I must know if she is safe.
hero.jpg
Where am I most likely to find her?
man.jpg
A terrace at the border of the university.
hero.jpg
You could be more specific.
man.jpg
It's a notable landmark. You can't miss it.
hero.jpg
What's your business with Ann Nah?
man.jpg
A mutual exchange. I can't say any more out of respect for her.
hero.jpg
I'll be going.
man.jpg
Find me at camp later.
04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

Why even fucking waste my time by telling me to come here and then shifting the goalpost?

RK47

Patron
An Ashos Romance
01.jpg

hero.jpg
You're alright. Well, that's a relief.
girl.jpg
Has someone said otherwise?
hero.jpg
Banagh's been worried about your safety.
girl.jpg
Well, I suppose he would be.
hero.jpg
I think you owe both of us an explanation.
girl.jpg
Of course. Let me put it this way: Seers often deal in absolutes. I've one for Banagh. It's over.
hero.jpg
So, you were involved.
girl.jpg
Very much so.
hero.jpg
Go on.
girl.jpg
There are no women allowed in his camp and none of his kind are allowed inside the city. The choice would have been easy had it only been mere attraction, but it was more than that. It was love.
:hmmm: Buddha almighty. What the fuck is so attractive about that skinhead stoner?
02.jpg

hero.jpg
What's the difference? I've never known either to last under your circumstances.
girl.jpg
Exactly. So what's the point?

Time for a logic counter-attack.

hero.jpg
One could say the same about anything of risk. So does that mean you should just stay in your room all day and hide?
03.jpg

hero.jpg
Maybe that's the most he can do. He sent me. that must prove something.
girl.jpg
Only once I cut him off. That's so typical for a man.
04.jpg

hero.jpg
But it's not enough, is it?
girl.jpg
What is the point of loving someone if you can never show them? There's so much distance...
05.jpg

hero.jpg
*tips metal fedora* Hope.
girl.jpg
Could you tell him I'd like to meet again? At our place. He'll know it.

:lol: It worked?

hero.jpg
Certainly.
girl.jpg
I must take care of a few things. Perhaps I'll see you there?
06.jpg

man.jpg
She does? ...Really?
hero.jpg
She said you'd know the place.
man.jpg
Thank you. I am forever in your debt. As promised, here is your payment.
hero.jpg
You're quite welcome, Banagh.
man.jpg
You have a way with women, don't you?
hero.jpg
Oh, perhaps, but nothing to brag about.
man.jpg
Would you go with me? For Anna's sake. I don't always communicate my feelings very well.
hero.jpg
It's not really my place.
man.jpg
Please, I can't lose her again.
07.jpg

RK47

Patron
Lost and found
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

hero.jpg
No. Were you following me?
man.jpg
Yes. This is not your place.
hero.jpg
One place is as good as another. Want to do something about it?
man.jpg
Calm down, friend. I was asked to tail you. No man should wander the Swallows on his own.
hero.jpg
Well, take your goodwill somewhere else. I prefer to work alone.
man.jpg
As you wish. You have a purpose here, then?
hero.jpg
I was looking for Mornar. I gave Revnar my word that I would bring him back.
man.jpg
Seems that you found him.
hero.jpg
Only his body. What was left of it.
man.jpg
That is the nature of this place.
hero.jpg
It doesn't bother you to see a comrade fall?
man.jpg
What more concerns me is how he lived. It is required you take his eyes to Revnar. He no longer needs them.
hero.jpg
Why should I be the one to...
man.jpg
It is necessary for him to be paired with another Seer. Did you not just tell me you gave Revnar your word?
hero.jpg
Should I use the knife to cut them out?
man.jpg
A small blade is best. Scrapes less on the socket.
07.jpg

08.jpg

rev.jpg
In what condition?
hero.jpg
Dead.
rev.jpg
His eyes... you retrieved them, I hope.
hero.jpg
Yes, take them.
rev.jpg
I accept his passing... and your assistance. In return, you are entitled to my last quarry.
hero.jpg
Thank you. Who will retrieve the body?
rev.jpg
No.

Ooookay. He hands me a bow and quiver. Let's check them out!

09.jpg

10.jpg

RK47

Patron
Psst. Good deal!
01.jpg

bald.jpg
Are you looking for a home in the area?
hero.jpg
Not particularly. Why are you whispering?
02.jpg

hero.jpg
To be honest... I don't care.
bald.jpg
Look, I have a beautiful home in a desirable neighborhood and I'm trying to move it fast.
hero.jpg
I've heard about this. You're squatting in someone else's house thinking I'll be stupid enough to buy it from you, right?
bald.jpg
No! I'm an honest salesman! It's just the market's pretty bad right now for sellers and buyers. What do you say? Listen to a stranger in a time of need?
hero.jpg
Let's pretend I believe you. What then?
bald.jpg
This property is spectacular! Great for parties, central to the market and Veneficus University.
hero.jpg
What's your asking price?
bald.jpg
hero.jpg
That's more than I'd pay for a mansion in Hatmandor. Sorry. Not interested.
bald.jpg
Thirty, then! 30,000. Final offer.
03.jpg

hero.jpg
Nope. Not interested.
bald.jpg
Maybe you'd rather sleep in the streets with the rats. Peh!

LOL. I can't even sleep in this game. Fuck sake. Give me a good reason why I should pump money into a fucking item warehouse container? At least give me a leather farm or lumber camp to provide me with my raw materials for upgrading instead of this useless piece of estate. Stupid devs.

RK47

Patron
Final Warning
04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

hero.jpg
With what?
man.jpg
The next step in achieving your goals.
hero.jpg
You saw the creation of the Swallows with your own eyes. You were there, weren't you?
man.jpg
It was. It is as clear in my memory as first love.
hero.jpg
Show me.
man.jpg
You would find a way even if I refused.
07.jpg

man.jpg
- will forever alter the course of your existence, in the best case bringing you into a world of pain and suffering you never thought possible and in the worst ferrying you to your very doom, is likely to fall on deaf ears. Very well. It requires some travel. I'll be waiting at the Swallows' edge.
08.jpg

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Wasn't there some walking Venus flytrap monster that shoots projectiles

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom