Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Two Worlds Two: The End

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
11.jpg

Not anyone can become the village elder!

Self-Ejected

Harry Easter

Self-Ejected
It is kinda depressing how much work they put in the lore of part 1, to make it appealing and still created a deeply flawed. Then came part II, which was almost decent, but then they lost their story after the first third. Still, they will always be one of my favorite playable trainwrecks.

RK47

Patron
Rite of the Rider
01.jpg

02.jpg

Also, the outdoor zone loading is so bad. What the fuck happened? It wasn't like this in the first game.

RK47

Patron
Quick! How do we proceed from this? Is it a race? Or ...

RK47

Patron
Seaside Savannah
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

hero.jpg
Ugh...Listen, can't you smell that?
man.jpg
The fish? This is a pier you know?
hero.jpg
I'm not talking about the fish.
man.jpg
How can one love food and not appreciate the aroma of its raw ingredients? Hmm, well do you care for trivia? Here's one I like: it is found in the Savannah, some called it 'desert rice'... can you guess?
hero.jpg
Let me guess, termites?
man.jpg
Exactly! Then you've tasted them?
hero.jpg
Ugh... I prefer conventional food.
man.jpg
There is no such word here in the Savannah! Termites are nutritious and tasty. And with the amount of water each contains, you'll go thirsty eating them! Like a crunchy grape!
hero.jpg
They retain water?
man.jpg
Oh, yes! Termites build their mounds near sources of fresh water, carrying it back to their mounds! I usually find them near the acacia trees around the village.
hero.jpg
Good to know.
06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

RK47

Patron
The Ninja Cartographer
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

hero.jpg
I apologize, didn't mean to interrupt. I was simply curious.
man.jpg
Well, I couldn't possibly dissuade a fellow naturalist from marveling at such fascinating creatures.
hero.jpg
I'm sorry... what creatures?
man.jpg
Termites, of course! Quite magnificent creatures really! For example, could you imagine being able to carry your own body weight? Without magic, of course, and that's just the beginning! I'm currently in the middle of an enthralling study investigating the water capacity of termite mounds. Aren't they simply wonderful?
hero.jpg
I'm... I'm sure it is.
man.jpg
I could go on for days, but I have work to do. You can stay if you'd like, but I really must concentrate on my research.
hero.jpg
Oh, that's too bad.
man.jpg
Well, I suppose I can always take the time to compare notes with a fellow entomologist! Did you know that their mounds can reach up to five times the height of a human? That's nearly... three orcs! Or twelve dwarves... And they can survive in nearly any conditions... even this drought. They extract water from the roots of the trees.
hero.jpg
Listen, I didn't really...
man.jpg
Right, right. I understand. You've probably discovered all of this for yourself. But, if you're interested... I brought several copies of my new book with me. We can talk about it later if you like...
hero.jpg
Later sounds...fine. I'll need some time to reflect on everything you've said!
04.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

RK47

Patron
A Hard Bargain
01.jpg

03.jpg

man.jpg
Are you serious?
hero.jpg
It's not exactly ideal, but your people have little choice. A trible of Varns was digging there in search of water, so I believe it's the right place.
man.jpg
Excellent.
hero.jpg
I'll mark it on your map. Have your people dig... here.
man.jpg
Yes, I will send someone immediately!
hero.jpg
Now will you help Alima?
man.jpg
You know, it's not that simple. It's not my decision.
hero.jpg
What?!

Holy shit. This guy... what the fuck? How much bullshit is he gonna throw at me?

man.jpg
Although I rule here, I still have to discuss each of my decisions with someone before taking any action.
hero.jpg
With who?
man.jpg
I can't say much here. If you want to know more, go to the lighthouse. That's all I can tell you.
04.jpg

06.jpg

hero.jpg
You were expecting me?
woman.jpg
Yes, Altan told me everything.
hero.jpg
People are starving and I don't have time for pointless discussions. Can the trading arrangements between Halhin and Bayan be restored?
woman.jpg
No.
hero.jpg
Why? Who are you? Why is Altan so afraid of you?
woman.jpg
I work for the Mangano family and my partners don't approve of your actions.

That name's meaningless to me.

hero.jpg
People are dying. We have to do something.

Holy crap. Stop begging already, this is pathetic.

woman.jpg
And we will...when Alima steps down. She is as lazy as she is stupid and cares little for the people of Bayan. She'd rather watch her people resort to eating horse meat than lead the rebuilding efforts on the damaged fishing boats.
hero.jpg
You want to take over the village?
woman.jpg
And save the people of Bayan from starvation and death. If you aid our efforts, you will be well paid and receive a writ of protection providing safe passage through gate on the path to the desert.
07.jpg

hero.jpg
I'll agree to help.
woman.jpg
You're a wise man. Now, take this letter and deliver it to my good friend Ledo. Any questions?
hero.jpg
Why are you and your partners so invested in taking the village?
woman.jpg
Frankly, it's of little concern to you and I don't enjoy such questions. Use your imagination.

Not enough information for imagination, I'm afraid. Maybe you just like fish. And the Mangano Pizza Restaurant wants to make sure they're never run out of shrimps and anchovies?

hero.jpg
I'll deliver the message but I expect you to follow through on your end.
woman.jpg
Hmph. The people of Bayan's lives are in your hands now.

No pressure. I invoke the teleportation stone to return to Bayan.

RK47

Patron
Back to the Island
01.jpg

hero.jpg
Didn't think you'd want me to return without it.
smith.jpg
I... I can feel it. Come on, let's have a look.
hero.jpg
Sure.
smith.jpg
Great! But there's more. Dar Pha said she overheard some travelers from Abouridan talking about an Elvish Runestone in Hatmandor.
hero.jpg
I'll see what I can do.
smith.jpg
Just be careful. Now that the secret's out, you won't be the only one looking for it.
hero.jpg
Be back once I have it.
smith.jpg
Good luck...you'll need it.
02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

orc.jpg
Human.
hero.jpg
Rogdor.
06.jpg

orc.jpg
When we first arrived, Dar Pha spotted a shipwreck not far from here. Up to now, we've ignored it... but after today... Well, I need to know what we're up against. See if you can find any records on board... cargo, crew log, any information on purpose and destination.

Hmm. I think I know where it is...

hero.jpg
Where is it?

:lol: Oh FFS. Shut the fuck up, this is embarrassing.

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

hero.jpg
That's right.
orc2.jpg
Where to?
hero.jpg
Hatmandor.
orc2.jpg
I need you to do something for me.
hero.jpg
And what might that be?
orc2.jpg
I need you to retrieve something.
hero.jpg
Where can I find it?
orc2.jpg
Name's Mongar. He lives in Jurband. Mention my name. He'll know the rest.
hero.jpg
Sounds easy enough.

RK47

Patron
More Orc Business
01.jpg

hero.jpg
Aside from a few skeletons... not much. But I did come across the ship's logs.
orc.jpg
Excellent. Anything else?
hero.jpg
Didn't need the logs to see that they were pirates.
orc.jpg
Something worth killing. Shame they're already dead...
hero.jpg
Either way... I hope the logs help.
orc.jpg
I'm sure we'll find something of value. Thank you for your assistance.
hero.jpg
You've dealt with many pirates?
orc.jpg
Alsorna has always been a kind of safe haven for people who don't want to be found. Reasons aside, it's best to avoid any unnecessary attention. And so far, we've been fortunate. But just the same, I'd like to be prepared.
hero.jpg
I won't keep you.

Dunno about you, but I'd be damn paranoid. This Gandohar knows where you are hiding now. He controls most of the known kingdom, it's only a matter of time before he attacks this place.

02.jpg

hero.jpg
You sound surprised.
girl.jpg
Just surprised you found the Tower already.
hero.jpg
I haven't.
girl.jpg
Supply run? Sokaril will be happy but...
hero.jpg
But?
girl.jpg
Nothing... it's just a stupid bet. You should get moving.
hero.jpg
Who's winning?
girl.jpg
Well, you're not dead... so I suppose I am.
hero.jpg
We make it out of this alive? I get half.
girl.jpg
Deal.
03.jpg

04.jpg

hero.jpg
Need something?
orc.jpg
As a matter of fact I do. Muscle work. I want you to remove someone. And by remove, you know what I mean. He's responsible for the deaths of a good many soldiers.
hero.jpg
Orcs?
orc.jpg
Yes, but he has human blood on his hands as well.
hero.jpg
I'm listening.
orc.jpg
After Oswaroth, he promised some of my people, those who couldn't fight, he'd help them retreat through the mountains. For a price. He showed them the passage, took their money and vanished. The path lead through a valley and... ended blind. By the time they realized what'd happened, the entire party was ambushed from above. An arrow for every orc.
hero.jpg
Who's he?
orc.jpg
Velroy. From what I hear a varn's tribe is putting him up, somewhere in the desert of Erimos. I'll mark the location on your map... Remember to give him my regards.
05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

RK47

Patron
Small town Hero
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

hero.jpg
Afraid not. Not today at least.
digger.jpg
Then you've come to the wrong place, my friend! Today at least... Never seen you around here before. You look - healthy. Where you headed?
hero.jpg
That's quite a lot of questions, friend. But I'm headed north.
digger.jpg
Oh! Then perhaps this is fate. I have a delivery to be made near Hatmandor. Perhaps you might make it for me?
hero.jpg
I could use the auras, but what's the package?
digger.jpg
It's a funny story. A few weeks ago, our leader sent a courier pigeon to Hatmandor to get relief supplies for the drought. And the Merchants Guild sent a messenger.
hero.jpg
So you have supplies on the way...
digger.jpg
Not sure. Before he could say anything, the poor bastard stopped to take a piss, right on the grave of Sambu's son. Before anyone could say a word, Sambu just grabbed his spade and well...
hero.jpg
You've got to be kidding...
digger.jpg
Wish I were. Sent a second carrier pigeon to inform the guild. They told us they won't offer any help until we return the head to his family.
hero.jpg
The head?!
digger.jpg
Cut it clean off. We already delivered the body... but it wasn't enough. The family is donating the remains to the Imperial Necromancers. So I need it delivered. Will you do it?
hero.jpg
If it's on the way... then it doesn't really make sense not to.
digger.jpg
You have the makings of a promising gravedigger! Take this.. the head is inside. Deliver it to Ghazan in the 'Last Meeting' funeral home.
hero.jpg
Sounds good.
digger.jpg
One more thing before you go. As you probably know, the gates on the way to Hatmandor are still closed. But some time ago a man skilled in forging documents moved to Bayan. Heard him referred to as Thome the Scribe. Tell him that 'the last summer was rainy' and he'll consider helping you get through those gates.
05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

man.jpg
I don't have much of anything to show my gratitude, but I could help you enter Jade's marathon!
hero.jpg
Another race?
man.jpg
What would you expect? When we're not eating horses, we breed them! It's kind of a tradition. All those who enter must bring pints of kumis from Halhin, Jurban and Oros as fast as they can!
hero.jpg
Pints of what?
man.jpg
Kumis! Fermented horse milk with just a touch of liquor. It's known to lighten the mood in the worst of times. Care to give it a try?
hero.jpg
Another time. What's the prize?
man.jpg
Each rider adds something to the pot. Auras, clothes, expensive souvenirs... Sambu keeps an eye on everything. And the winner takes it all!
hero.jpg
How big is the pot?
man.jpg
The surprise is part of the entertainment!
hero.jpg
Can Sambu be trusted?
man.jpg
Of course! That is, assuming you're not stupid enough to take a piss on his child's grave! So, ready to bet? Fifty auras gets you into Round 1.
hero.jpg
Maybe later.
man.jpg
Come back when you're ready. I'll be here.
08.jpg

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
btw i cant believe u havent yet posted any pic of stealth killing a pissing enemy

RK47

Patron
The Medieval Janitor
01.jpg

02.jpg

hero.jpg
But I come bearing gifts...
man.jpg
A gift? But...from who?
hero.jpg
Lewsam, the gravedigger.
man.jpg
What? Really?! My apologies...
hero.jpg
You sound awfully enthusiastic.
man.jpg
Why wouldn't I be? Here, you deserve this more than you know.
hero.jpg
Apparently, but...where is the rest of his body?
man.jpg
It's... oh.
hero.jpg
Oh?
man.jpg
I have a bit of a problem. I received a couple bodies yesterday, graverobbers. Digging where they don't belong.

Shit, they stole the body?

man.jpg
Their families didn't tell me how they died, but they didn't have to. Before I could begin the embalming process, they jumped right off the table.
hero.jpg
Walking dead? Here?
man.jpg
Not the first time. There are many treasures to be found in these lands. One only need know where to look.

Uh... I'm asking about walking dead and this guy talks about treasures. Either the script is fucked up or I missed a screenshot.

man.jpg
However, digging in the wrong place... some of them are cursed. Normally I wouldn't ask, but I'm not exactly fit for battle.
hero.jpg
Sounds easy enough.
03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

hero.jpg
Hey, the body, where is it?
man.jpg
Shipped to Hatmandor! Didn't I tell you this? I had to do something. Necromances working under the Emperor's orders are... not the most pleasant company. They can cross any gate at any time. And they still need the head. Without it, the merchants refuse to aid Lewsam's people.
hero.jpg
So instead of telling me this, you asked me to clean your basement?
man.jpg
I had to work. I apologize...
hero.jpg
Apologize to them. I'm taking the head with me to Hatmandor.
man.jpg
Good luck then. And for what it's worth... I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I pocket the auras and leave the house. This detour is done.

RK47

Patron
btw i cant believe u havent yet posted any pic of stealth killing a pissing enemy

Uh... there's such a thing? Anyway, the stealth feels unreliable in the open world.
I rather just fire a fire arrow from afar and finish it off with point blank multi-arrow.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
yep, when enemies havent spotted you, you will sometimes see them go take a leak

groms and varns do it for sure, dunno about others

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom