Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Two Worlds Two: The End

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
wots 'cloudy semen'

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
As promised: Lore
01.jpg
And world map
map.jpg

And our hero's background:
02.jpg

03.jpg

Geography
04.jpg

05.jpg

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
An Unfamiliar Friend
01.jpg

02.jpg

He must be part of the mage guild.

friend.jpg
How true... My future in the Society looks bleak.
hero.jpg
Is your research such a problem then?
friend.jpg
No, my friend, quite the opposite - but certain people just cannot work with a genius! I have assembled a perfect copy of a genuine activator. It is something radical.
hero.jpg
What do you mean?
friend.jpg
Ancient teleport sites like this one behind me only function with special activators - each teleporter has its own activator. Unfortunately we have only found a few of these elven wonders - but if my prototype works, then we shall not need them. A few more tests and it will be ready. Well, here you are - so you may as well assist me - just for old times' sake...

Their relations will never be explained. We'll just have to accept that our hero is a friend of Ku Klux Klan.

friend.jpg
Take this activator and activate the neighboring site. I will mark it plainly on your map.
hero.jpg
Any news from the south?
friend.jpg
The Society found out that the Orcs invaded because of religion...
hero.jpg
The Orcs and religion? Hard to believe, somehow...
friend.jpg
It is a said a mysterious holy man is going among the tribes, prophesying the return of Aziraal.
hero.jpg
Bah! Superstition! Didn't the orcs nail him to the gates of Gor Gamaar like they did with all those false prophets before?
friend.jpg
I do not know - but I DO know that the tribes have united for the first time in history. This war is the most serious conflict to erupt in 300 years.

Oh, please. I'm sure the whole race of man, dwarves and elves will unite again and save the day. Surely that's how it'll end. And our sister would have absolutely NOTHING to do with all these nonsense we just discussed.

hero.jpg
Farewell.

All that infodump gave hero enough EXP to level up.

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Therefore the meta becomes very clear to me...

11.jpg

14.jpg

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Antaloor, is the world that the Two Worlds universe takes place on. It is composed of three continents. Two Worlds takes place on the west continent and Two Worlds II on the middle continent.
Gee I wonder where Two Turds 3 will take place

RK47

Patron
Antaloor, is the world that the Two Worlds universe takes place on. It is composed of three continents. Two Worlds takes place on the west continent and Two Worlds II on the middle continent.
Gee I wonder where Two Turds 3 will take place
Australia

Morkar Left

I remember playing that game. On lower/normal difficulty you would always spawn on the next shrine when you die. Conveniently the shrines were on every dungeon entry... On hardest difficulty though, dead was dead without respawning. But then the overblown hp of enemies were really annoying (even on normal). I sort of "fixed" that by playing on hard difficulty and cheated my attributes somewhat - I think around 10 points each.
Worked good but I still abandoned it because the combat was basically Diablo in 3d with enforced backjump.

Otherwise it had good graphics by the time, a good german translation, horse combat (combat, not just riding) before everyone else and a huge open world. I just wished it would have been more rpg-like with more skills outside of combat clickfest and without backjumping in combat and the overblown hp.

In hindsight the story seems heavenly inspired by the Witcher combined with some LotR. Bountyhunter/Witcher, search for sister/daughter, war between two factions, magic amulet/witcher amulet, a fixed protagonist with a backstory and old friends (why in a new franchise???) etc. Poland ripped itself...

All in all I never considered it a bad game. It was just underdelivering of what it could have been. It's more Diablo action combat clickfest for me than an actual rpg. If you can enjoy the former it might be worthwhile for you.

RK47

Patron
On lower/normal difficulty you would always spawn on the next shrine when you die. Conveniently the shrines were on every dungeon entry... On hardest difficulty though, dead was dead without respawning. .

:lol: They've surpassed Oblivion in ways no one could've imagined.

Tigranes

Arcane
I remember trying this retardation for 10 minutes. Or maybe it was Two Worlds 2, or whatever. Jesus.

It's like a playable ROA HD.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom