Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TVTropes page

Deleted member 7219

This is my favorite:

I don't know how anyone can watch more than 5 seconds of this without getting the urge to bash their head violently against the nearest wall.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Actually had the chance to read a couple of them before the shutdown, specifically the 'yandere' and 'stalker with a crush' pages, and they were some of the most surreal experiences of my life. People were actually bragging about being completely bugfuck insane and willing to murder people for interacting with their friends, described how they've been following people around and taking photos of them with pride, etc. I remember when they first deleted TroperTales: The moderators/site owners gave a reason for it which basically amounted to "You guys are scaring the shit out of alot of the readers and it's fucking with our traffic".

Delterius

Arcane
Conservative christian and a weaboo deviant. If that guy's for real the bible need an update about his ilk. A soul that not even HHR can save.

That channel is gold.

ColCol

Arcane
Man, weird to see that tvtropes is already several years old. The site was great when they allowed users to talk more about real life shit and themselves. Just hours of entertainment to be had from the sheer levels of narcissism, sadness, and ugliness.

Zeriel

Arcane
Most of those videos are just embarassing and cringeworthy, but this one...

This one is a piece of art.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
People like to claim that the Internet makes people more crazy (ala tvtropes) but I argue it's only exposing what was already there.

Delterius

Arcane
People like to claim that the Internet makes people more crazy (ala tvtropes) but I argue it's only exposing what was already there.
Its bringing people together in a beautiful way, allowing them to know that in spite of all their own weirdness, there's someone who shares your interests somewhere out there.

EagleCrying.bmp

The eagle isn't crying because its emotional. Rather because its the end of all civilization.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Probably also crying because someone saw it and started jerking to the idea of having sex with it

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom