Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Turning over a new leaf

Iznaliu

Arbiter
It meant it more factually than as an opinion

Unless you subject them to a slate of mental testing, there is no proof that your opponents are stupid.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
It meant it more factually than as an opinion

Unless you subject them to a slate of mental testing, there is no proof that your opponents are stupid.

Other than the stupidity that spews out of their stupid fingers into my screen? Well before there was a "slate of mental testing" there was the old tried and true communications test. Stupid people say stupid things and are not able to respond intelligently to even simple inquiries that require some thought. Are you saying these people are actually smart people pretending to be stupid to...look cool? Is this what young hipsters are doing nowadays? Its seems really weird and I don't think there are smart hipsters but I'll have to take your word for it. You kids just confuse the fuck out of me with your weirdness.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Why? It wasn't mean.

Just because you feel they deserve it doesn't stop you from being mean.

WHat did I do or say that was mean?
Calling a large number of people "fucking idiots".

But not an individuals, right? I am pretty sure it is okay to broadly generalize a population with generic stereotypes as long as it isn't specifically done to an individual. And Rome wasn't built in a day. I am a work in progress. I'll start not being mean to all the fucking idiots here individually as people, and then work my way up to the group. But before I do that I just want to point out what a bunch of fucking idiots everyone here is for the most part and ask for some leniency in my transition into a nice person and a lot of props if I fully make the transition and am able to be nice to all the stupids that infest this site.
I think you've got some work to do on becoming nice.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Why? It wasn't mean.

Just because you feel they deserve it doesn't stop you from being mean.

WHat did I do or say that was mean?
Calling a large number of people "fucking idiots".

But not an individuals, right? I am pretty sure it is okay to broadly generalize a population with generic stereotypes as long as it isn't specifically done to an individual. And Rome wasn't built in a day. I am a work in progress. I'll start not being mean to all the fucking idiots here individually as people, and then work my way up to the group. But before I do that I just want to point out what a bunch of fucking idiots everyone here is for the most part and ask for some leniency in my transition into a nice person and a lot of props if I fully make the transition and am able to be nice to all the stupids that infest this site.
I think you've got some work to do on becoming nice.

That's exactly what said. Did you read what I wrote? I'm working on it.

Zeriel

Arcane
I always thought of becoming a Worm that walks being the sort of transformation a woman would take, because as women, they might still have some degree of vanity left in them, and the transformation still let's them retain their own figures, even if a bit more grotesque.

This Gross factor goes down significantly when you consider the prospect benefits of fucking a Worm that walks if it's not just worms, but instead, that + body oil, so it makes less of that nastly writing sounds and more sounds like they're basically an infinite pleasure morphic fleshlight that is fairly warm because of the friction and transferrance of heat in the memorized hive-mind form it inhibits.

In addition to it's almost amorphrous state, that means the replicant orifices are going to be pleasure zones of constant attention of 100% semen draininng efficiency, never mind body movements which can border on the bizzare "Missing a few bones sort of movement" to every inch of this body moves like a sexualized perfectly weighted jiggle sway child-birthign hips ratio of "I'ma fuck that insecxtual collective".

I always figured in the case of a Lich and worms that walk that they'd be found in Duo's as Actual Spellcaster couples because one preserves vestigal remnants of their beauty, and the other preserves it's power, masculinity, and X everything that some devoted woman would see in her man-post Lichdom in that fanatic "You've made me wet/moist because of your badass conquering of death" sort of way.

One idea was for the Lich to give himself that actual one rae diesease that literally causes a skeleton to take over it's owners body by replacing/growing over existing muscle structure (yes this is real) then become a Lich so it becomes this defined ultraskeleton of the Male form, grafting a Morag parasite to himself for a pseu-tongue/Appendage.

The wife, Worm that walks, would use modified carnivourous worms, (Illithid Larvae as a workaround) and would become a Psionic mass of juvenile Vulpotus collective Mind flayer worms as a worm that walks, and would be capable of suggestively, sexually, and symbiotically fusing with her partner to act as Pseudo-psionic muscles for her Muscle-Lich Husband.

It'd be the most cute amd unholy union ever, and the sex would be abominable, like, to replicate it, you'd need melons, fleshlights, cornstarch fleshlights, rubber glove and sponge fleshlights, spaghetti, jars of mayo, and the noise your balls make after a shower when they hit against your legs, combined with phomatic sonic voice effects of psychically projecting undead creatures moaning in morphic jiggly bizzare positions and other stuff, generating shitloads of negative energy from the contact.

Both get Lichloved status, and you can sure as shit tell when they've done it, because the Liche's flesh has "leftovers" hanging around on it from his Super Semen Demon/s's? contotionist bonless ultrasex.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I always thought of becoming a Worm that walks being the sort of transformation a woman would take, because as women, they might still have some degree of vanity left in them, and the transformation still let's them retain their own figures, even if a bit more grotesque.

This Gross factor goes down significantly when you consider the prospect benefits of fucking a Worm that walks if it's not just worms, but instead, that + body oil, so it makes less of that nastly writing sounds and more sounds like they're basically an infinite pleasure morphic fleshlight that is fairly warm because of the friction and transferrance of heat in the memorized hive-mind form it inhibits.

In addition to it's almost amorphrous state, that means the replicant orifices are going to be pleasure zones of constant attention of 100% semen draininng efficiency, never mind body movements which can border on the bizzare "Missing a few bones sort of movement" to every inch of this body moves like a sexualized perfectly weighted jiggle sway child-birthign hips ratio of "I'ma fuck that insecxtual collective".

I always figured in the case of a Lich and worms that walk that they'd be found in Duo's as Actual Spellcaster couples because one preserves vestigal remnants of their beauty, and the other preserves it's power, masculinity, and X everything that some devoted woman would see in her man-post Lichdom in that fanatic "You've made me wet/moist because of your badass conquering of death" sort of way.

One idea was for the Lich to give himself that actual one rae diesease that literally causes a skeleton to take over it's owners body by replacing/growing over existing muscle structure (yes this is real) then become a Lich so it becomes this defined ultraskeleton of the Male form, grafting a Morag parasite to himself for a pseu-tongue/Appendage.

The wife, Worm that walks, would use modified carnivourous worms, (Illithid Larvae as a workaround) and would become a Psionic mass of juvenile Vulpotus collective Mind flayer worms as a worm that walks, and would be capable of suggestively, sexually, and symbiotically fusing with her partner to act as Pseudo-psionic muscles for her Muscle-Lich Husband.

It'd be the most cute amd unholy union ever, and the sex would be abominable, like, to replicate it, you'd need melons, fleshlights, cornstarch fleshlights, rubber glove and sponge fleshlights, spaghetti, jars of mayo, and the noise your balls make after a shower when they hit against your legs, combined with phomatic sonic voice effects of psychically projecting undead creatures moaning in morphic jiggly bizzare positions and other stuff, generating shitloads of negative energy from the contact.

Both get Lichloved status, and you can sure as shit tell when they've done it, because the Liche's flesh has "leftovers" hanging around on it from his Super Semen Demon/s's? contotionist bonless ultrasex.

I see.

ore clover

Learned
tumblr_mhm912DCOR1rnlbv4o1_500.gif
YES!/Roqua/whoever, you are an entertainingly condescending poster. If you're not trolling, though, I think you need to accept the possibility that your opinions aren't always facts if you genuinely want to be nice.

Zeriel

Arcane

I see.

Do you really?

Machocruz

Arcane
See, the thing people don't understand, to be a true, benevolent, nice guy (not a "nice guy"), you have to excise that last bit of faggotry within you. Which means you have to stop being a faggot care-bear. Counter-intuitive, right? I mean nice guy is almost synonymous with faggot caring in this day and age, is it not? But no, you have to stop caring that people are stupid. Which means -and I'm guessing, just guessing, this is why they bother you- you have to stop caring about notions like "progress" or the "greater good" of humanity. You have to kill every last bit of faggot virtue-signaler or wannabe prestigious intellectual inside you. The true, effective nice guy doesn't care about the good or bad around him, but the good inside himself. When you are strong, it doesn't matter if others are weak. Do you understand? It doesn't matter if others aren't always good, because you are always good so you can be good to others. See, you have to detach yourself from any kind of herd sentiment. If the herd is good, you are still good. If the herd goes bad, you are still good. Because you don't care about the herd, or where the herd goes. Even if you were to care, nothing you could say or do would stop the herd from going along its course. But you are not the herd, you are you. And the herd is not you.

This is the mindset you have to cultivate, or you will never attain my power. My goodness is not dependent on whether other's think it is a good thing to be good. Conversely, if I were to choose villainy (and I suggest any free-man give it a go. It's liberating), it would not be affected one bit by whether other's think it is not good to be villainous. You see?

To sum: Be the good guy who doesn't care and you will stop being the asshole who does care. Because caring is for assholes.

Last edited:

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
See, the thing people don't understand, to be a true, benevolent, nice guy (not a "nice guy"), you have to excise that last bit of faggotry within you. Which means you have to stop being a faggot care-bear. Counter-intuitive, right? I mean nice guy is almost synonymous with faggot caring in this day and age, is it not? But no, you have to stop caring that people are stupid. Which means -and I'm guessing, just guessing, this is why they bother you- you have to stop caring about notions like "progress" or the "greater good" of humanity. You have to kill every last bit of faggot virtue-signaler or wannabe prestigious intellectual inside you. The true, effective nice guy doesn't care about the good or bad around him, but the good inside himself. When you are strong, it doesn't matter if others are weak. Do you understand? It doesn't matter if others aren't always good, because you are always good so you can be good to others. See, you have to detach yourself from any kind of herd sentiment. If the herd is good, you are still good. If the herd goes bad, you are still good. Because you don't care about the herd, or where the herd goes. Even if you were to care, nothing you could say or do would stop the herd from going along its course. But you are not the herd, you are you. And the herd is not you.

This is the mindset you have to cultivate, or you will never attain my power. My goodness is not dependent on whether other's think it is a good thing to be good. Conversely, if I were to choose villainy (and I suggest any free-man give it a go. It's liberating), it would not be affected one bit by whether other's think it is not good to be villainous. You see?

To sum: Be the good guy who doesn't care and you will stop being the asshole who does care. Because caring is for assholes.

Good point.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet

Interesting.

Unwanted

Janise

Unwanted
There remains the question of how one shields his brain from the horrors of this world?
How to reconcile an apathetic god, powerlessness and negative events with a happy go lucky attitude?
I am not versed in the ignorant and hypocritical ways of liberals and hippies.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
There remains the question of how one shields his brain from the horrors of this world?
How to reconcile an apathetic god, powerlessness and negative events with a happy go lucky attitude?

Step one - buy some heroin
Step two - do the heroin
Step three - once it wears off, repeat. Or replace heroin with heroine for a less affective and far more expensive experience.

Max Stats

Liturgist

Conservatives are the hypocrites.

Liberals are the ones worshiping feminists, homos, and trannies while also sucking up to moslems that would throw them off the roof, stone them, or behead them, without a 2nd thought. Not hypocritcal at all. Nor is killing innocent children in the womb while opposing execution of the most evil scum of the earth on death row.

I wonder where the phrase 'turning over a new leaf' originated.

A quick not at all extensive googling suggests it might be referring to looseleaf paper, which you would turn over after filling one side or get out a new piece after filling the whole thing. No idea if it's the real origin, but on first glance it makes sense.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom