Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Turning over a new leaf

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I have decided that I am going to be a lot more nice and positive. I would welcome company in my new quest to be a kinder and gentler poster here. Who is with me?

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I have decided that I am going to be a lot more nice and positive. I would welcome company in my new quest to be a kinder and gentler poster here. Who is with me?
I'm willing if you are.

lets do this shit. Also, 5'8 really is average. Isn't it? At least that is what I always heard growing up.

Brocken Jr.

Arcane
I'm willing if you are.

lets do this shit. Also, 5'8 really is average. Isn't it? At least that is what I always heard growing up.

Globally yes. In most western countries no.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

KYS

I used a search engine to find out what your cryptic response meant and it wasn't much help-

What does KYS stand for?

Rank Abbr. Meaning
KYS Kentuckiana Yacht Sales, Inc. (Jeffersonville, Indiana)
KYS Kolej Yayasan Saad (Saad Foundation College; Malacca, Malaysia)
KYS Kent Youth Singers (UK)
KYS Kill Your Stereo (music forum)
KYS Knoxville Youth Sports (Tennessee)
KYS Kuopion Yliopistollinen Sairaala (Finnish: Kuopio University Hospital)

I'm assuming the kill your stereo is the closest and the results where purged of hurtful information. Let me guess, Kill your self? It doesn't really work since yourself is a compound word. Ha ha. It would be like having EBF as an acronym for "eat breakfast." Compound words are new words and treated as such and can even mean different things than the separate words, such as breakfast.

Also, I think you'd have a much higher success rate if you changed your acronym to IWRAIYWKYP. Meaning "I would really appreciate it if you would kill yourself please." Even suicidal people easily influenced by what others say prefer people make requests of their death with manners like we live in a civilized society. Snapping orders at these upstanding folk will often have the opposite result. I would assume that someone who was going to kill themselves may actually hold off on performing the deed when ordered to do so by an internet stranger who couldn't even be bothered to use full words.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Obviously it stands for "kiss you soon".

Wear something nice.

It would still be nice if you added a P in there. Also, please bring some of those new chicken chip things from Taco Bell. They look fucking delicious.

Iznaliu

Arbiter

This seems highly unlikely.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Being nice is really hard. So many fucking idiots and I can't unload on them so they realize just how fucking stupid they are. Well, if it was easy it wouldn't be worth doing. I think I have been behaving very well and very nicely and spread cheer and joy to all.

It just is really annoying how this site is just a magnet for kids who really think they are smart when it is so clear they are fucking idiots. When I was growing up stupid people knew they were stupid because of grades and being made fun of for not understanding when they were being made fun of, and the other tried and true historic ways of letting dummies know their opinion doesn't matter of their lack of quality brain matter. Do the schools not segregate the dummies anymore? Is there no romper room, dummy class, normal class, and advanced placement so people get the gist of their mental capacity?

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Being nice is really hard. So many fucking idiots and I can't unload on them so they realize just how fucking stupid they are. Well, if it was easy it wouldn't be worth doing. I think I have been behaving very well and very nicely and spread cheer and joy to all.

It just is really annoying how this site is just a magnet for kids who really think they are smart when it is so clear they are fucking idiots. When I was growing up stupid people knew they were stupid because of grades and being made fun of for not understanding when they were being made fun of, and the other tried and true historic ways of letting dummies know their opinion doesn't matter of their lack of quality brain matter. Do the schools not segregate the dummies anymore? Is there no romper room, dummy class, normal class, and advanced placement so people get the gist of their mental capacity?
That wasn't a very nice post.

Max Stats

Liturgist
Nice is overrated, anyway. Better to treat people how they deserve. If they're nice, great, treat them nice. If they're assholes, treat them like they're covered in shit.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

That wasn't a very nice post.

Why? It wasn't mean. Or I wasn't trying to be. Do you think stupids should not be aware of the fact? How does that help them? And people of normal intelligence who have to deal with the stupids? Its very hurtful all around for everyone involved. It is a bad system and should be reverted to a time when it was clear and guided people's interactions.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
WHat did I do or say that was mean?

When you call the majority of a forum's userbase "stupid", they may not like that and find it to be insulting.

Last edited:

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

When you all the majority of a forum's userbase "stupid", they may not like that and find it to be insulting.

It meant it more factually than as an opinion. What would be a non-mean way of saying it? People of low intelligence? Mentally challenged? I think they are a rung up from full blown downies and legally retarded people so I thought mentally challenge would be more insulting and not accurate. I guess this is a generational difference. My generation and all generations prior to mine since the beginning of time had nothing against stupid people per say, but for efficiency sake we thought it wise for them to know they were stupid and had nothing of value to add to most discussions. That way they could engage in more productive activities and people of normal intelligence or above didn't have to waste time responding to their stupidity. It is a way better system than stupids just talking about things like they aren't or that what they are saying isn't. And the worst thing is there are so many of them they get constant positive feedback from the other stupids and it becomes even more difficult getting them to believe a simple fact that should have been known to them before they hit the double digits in age. All the evidence is there right in front of them but their stupidity doesn't allow them to see it. True, it is sad...but it is also very fucking annoying.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Why? It wasn't mean.

Just because you feel they deserve it doesn't stop you from being mean.

Calling a large number of people "fucking idiots".

But not an individuals, right? I am pretty sure it is okay to broadly generalize a population with generic stereotypes as long as it isn't specifically done to an individual. And Rome wasn't built in a day. I am a work in progress. I'll start not being mean to all the fucking idiots here individually as people, and then work my way up to the group. But before I do that I just want to point out what a bunch of fucking idiots everyone here is for the most part and ask for some leniency in my transition into a nice person and a lot of props if I fully make the transition and am able to be nice to all the stupids that infest this site.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom