Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Trinity name change contest

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
Dont ban Mr.Lamat, he adds spunk.

mr. lamat

Liturgist
banned for what? it's an 'asshat' of a game that's never gonna be made by a bunch of doods who speak english shittier than i do. it's fucking ripe to be picked on! nay... it's fucking demads to be picked on.

turnbased with pause = deserves to be picked on
anything starwars (other than jedi academy) = demands to be picked on
trinity = had it coming for a long fucking time, plus some.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
banned for what? it's an 'asshat' of a game that's never gonna be made by a bunch of doods who speak english shittier than i do. it's fucking ripe to be picked on! nay... it's fucking demads to be picked on.

PrzeSkoda, Ausir and the rest of our Polish visitors have exhibited a much firmer grasp of the English language than you have in these past few posts and when you take into consideration that they are most likely second language speakers, you just have to curl up into a ball and feel sorry for yourself.

PrzeSkoda, for instance, has shown himself to be far more capable of speaking the language than most 'native' speakers of the language and I don't think your insults towards him pertaining to his fluency in the language hold much, if any ground in reality.

I'll admit that you're hilariously angry and give you credit for that, but I still don't know what the big deal is.

turnbased with pause = deserves to be picked on
Where the fuck do you come up with this shit, kid? I'd go as far as to suggest that you don't even read what you type and in doing so would make a very blatant and obvious observation so don't bother with the 'no shit sherlock' response.

anything starwars (other than jedi academy) = demands to be picked on
Why is that, exactly? While I'm no fan of the Star Wars series I just don't see why games made in the universe are inherent failures as you would so suggest. You yourself have pointed out that Jedi Academy is an exception to the rule, and I will inundate this little exception with several more to completely break the rule: X-Wing, Tie Fighter and Star Wars Battlegrounds.
trinity = had it coming for a long fucking time, plus some.
That doesn't explain even in the slightest about your enmity towards the aforementioned title. I would suggest you clarify your arguments before pursuing on a course that looks to be heading towards a dead end.

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
Mr. Lamat? He's just an insignificant worm. Fuck him. Ignore him. Or not. Your choice. Trinity will be released and it will have the name Trinity and Lamat's goth-wannabe self will just have to buy him alot of tissues that day. :)

Anonymous

I do believe alot of our Polish d00ds here can speak 3+ languages well, too. Lamat can barely handle his native one, heh.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Well I wouldn't be so certain about Trinity's release, Otaku. That said, I still don't understand what the hatred is all about.

Kaczor

Novice
Thanks man. I can't say if it will be released, but we'll make an effort to finish Trinity. I realize that, developing a game is a long and rough road. Doing it for free, in amateur team, makes it even more difficult. But we're trying to do something great. Work on game, especially such game is fulfillment of our dreams.

PS PrzeSkoda, maybe you're interested in helping us? In the future we'll need someone, who know English well and I think, that you'll be fit for translator job. Soon I'll write new part ot text to our site and help with translations will be needed. Earlier SickBastard was doing translations, but he have now more important work.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Three-some.

Troika.

Whatever "trinity" is in Polish.

...or has a name already been chosen?

Ausir

Arcane
Trinity in Polish is Trojca.

I vote for Van Buren for the name, though :)

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Prize is guaranteed, eh? Well then, in that case here's my submissions:

Coldborne
Nuclear Dawn
Twilight
Exitium (It's Latin for Destruction and Ruin)
Fall of Man
Ruined Earth
Fallen Lands
Endgame
Endlands
2290 AD : Afterdeath (supplement the year with whatever year the game is set in)
Afterdeath: 2290 AD - The Fall of Man
Prophecies of Twilight
Dystopia
Cryonox (poison cold, or cold of poison)
Cryotopia (city of cold)
Terra Infirma (sicklands, or Land of the Sick)
Sicklands ;)
Illwinter
Iced Earth

There's my submissions! Enjoy.

PrzeSzkoda

Augur
Project: Eternity
Iced Earth

This one could bring even more problems with pseudo-goths and pseudo-metal-fans. There's a band called Iced Earth.

PS PrzeSkoda, maybe you're interested in helping us? In the future we'll need someone, who know English well and I think, that you'll be fit for translator job. Soon I'll write new part ot text to our site and help with translations will be needed. Earlier SickBastard was doing translations, but he have now more important work.

Although I'm a bit pressed on time lately, I would gladly help you. Just let me know, I'll do my best to support you.

mr. lamat

Liturgist
i see you've hired your six year-old nephew as lead artist. stellar job, mate. absolute top gear there! now just have your mumsy fund it and get your dad to photocopy the manual at work and you're all set, superstar.

otaku hanjob: you need some help sweetie. all that rage, all that angst... it's scary.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom