Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Trinity name change contest

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Are you jealous or what? What did those guys do to you? Even if their game is never released, why the flames?

mr. lamat

Liturgist
that piece of shite has become my personal Herve Caen. i am going to make it my business to ruin that evil little fuck. i'm going to wipe my ass with his dreams. nothing he attempts will ever see the light of day and i'm going to make that my business, all day, every day.

mark my words, you're going to fail.

Spazmo

Erudite
OH NO! You've got motherfucking mr. lamat on your ass! Hang on to your hat, because it's about to get RUINED!

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

SickBastard

Novice
Hehehe, this is just great :lol: , ow yeah we are really afraid of some kind of imature freak which flames our project. Grow up kid (that is mr. lamat), or no, better go and play with your dolls. :)

Sorry but this guy is so funny :wink:

mr. lamat

Liturgist
if i may make a bold comparison, the likelyhood of this game making it out the door is equivilant to rosh having sex. sure... he'll tease you and lie about his trysts with Christ Taylor, but just like "Trinity", it's all a figment of his imagination.

and spazmo... eat a bag of dicks, rentboy.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Can someone please tell me what the fuck Mr Lamat is on about?

Seriously though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't.... stop.... laughing. That is some seriously funny shit.

PrzeSzkoda

Augur
Project: Eternity
Mr lamat, I see that you're a bored, lone pseudo-goth seeking some attention, right? Please explain it to me - why are you trying to make a fool of yourself by talking crap about a fan-project, started by a group of ambitious pepole? You know, by writing such stuff you just make an idiot of yourself, as I have mentioned above (most probably, you are an idiot, because a man of even slightest intelligence wouldn't behave like that), and what's more, make pepole more interested in Trinity and give its creators detemination to put up with and finish the project.

The conclusion is obvious.

Even complete idiots behave logically, in one way or another. You don't.

mr. lamat

Liturgist
as much fun as it would be to get into a war of words with an esl student, i'd rather humbly ask you to re-read what has been written. for all other inquiries on the subject please refer to the line "and spazmo... eat a bag of dicks, rentboy". if your name happens to be something other than 'spazmo', simply insert your name into said slot. feel free to get creative with the slurs as well. any and all concerns from this sad polak mafia or any of their weak, syccophantic apologists are to be dealt with in this manner.

for example... "hey PrzeSzkoda... eat a bag of dicks, licefarmer"
or
"hey PrzeSzkoda... eat a bag of dicks, pigfucker."

btw... that game is never going to see the light of day.

Spazmo

Erudite
Oh, well, shit, Kaczor, he's going to kill us all now! There's nothing we can do to prevent this unstoppable force from crushing our puny human bodies.

The End Days are upon us, gentlemen. Say your prayers and kiss your loved ones goodbye because mr. lamat is coming.

mr. lamat

Liturgist
the right people will notice how the sad person known as PrzeSzkoda came on here to attack me after i delivered by insightful and honest benediction on the "Trinity: it'll be right out after Duke Nukem Forever: Project". this needs to be taken seriously! why won't anyone pay attention to me? you all know i'm right and get more right with every word i write. to the deny the glorious, transcendant experience which is me is to deny the very light itself.

btw... this game is never going to be made!

Spazmo

Erudite
No time for dickpills, I'm cowering here. Fucking mr. lamat has decided to make it his personal mission to destroy me. Goddamn Chtulhu's got nothing on lamat. Once he decides to personally fuck you right up, you are beyond hope.

mr. lamat

Liturgist
you had nothing to do with it, spazmo. i simply asked you to 'eat a bag of dicks, rentboy'. anything previously stated was meant for others. you should not be so greedy, especially with the dick pills. no matter what ron jeremy says you're not going to get any bigger.

Spazmo

Erudite
I have been spared from the wrath of mighty lamat. Sadly, poor Kaczor and team are still going to feel the full force of mr. lamat's invincible power.

They can only be utterly crushed. I will now write an epic poem chronicling these momentous events. I shall call it "mr. lamat is fucking unstoppable."

mr. lamat

Liturgist
i've always thought myself worthy of an epic poem, thank you for taking the time to say so... tho' i feel much like krapzor's game, it will remain unfinished and sitting in your mom's basement.

PrzeSzkoda

Augur
Project: Eternity
Spazmo said:
I will now write an epic poem chronicling these momentous events. I shall call it "mr. lamat is fucking unstoppable."

Yeah, let us fear his power, oh the allmighty, all-powerful, eloquent and doubtlessly educated mr. LAMEat, I beg thee for thine mercy! None of us is stupid enough to understand his words full of power and anti-knowledge! He's worth a poem, a heroicomical poem full of colourful euphemisms the type of "hey mr. lamat... eat a bag of dicks, licefarmer". He's the one to show us the light, he's the one that's going to lead us to the upper layers of imbecylisms and psychical complexes.

I believe that you don't understand proper English, so I'll put it in your language:
You've already said that the game is fucked, right, we know, we know you don't fucking like it. Okay, you have right to your own fucking opinion, but if you want fuck up someone's ambition, than go and molest your younger brother or your mother (if anyone would be insane enough to admit having such a stupid child/brother).

STFU. Or maybe not. Speak on. Lets make a new topic - "Fucking with mr. lamat", a topic dedicated to ridiculing this guy. It's too amusing to stop.

Ausir

Arcane
I very well understand why you think the game won't make it. But making all the fuss about how you hate it is fucking ridiculous!

mr. lamat

Liturgist
hence 'teh funneh'

be biowarry of what is happening.

i'm glad you learned to speak 'teh oonglish gooder' there pres... have fun earning eight dollars a day in your backasswards shithole of a country :)

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
mr. lamat let me make it clear to you.

I know that you want to be banned .

Please get banned somewhere else like in the Interplay forums.

Thank you.

Anonymous

Greenskin13 said:
Did I miss something?

Apparently, Mr. Lamat hates Poland because their Polish Sausages are larger than his microscopic wee-wee and therefore is TEH ANGRIEST with Trinity since they are Polish and managed to muster out work on a project that he wouldnt ever have the chance of making.

Either that, or he's just a huge asshat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom