Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

Jason Liang

Arcane
Statement #2-

Does the device you are currently using have an Intel processor chip?

If so, SHUT UP the California hate.

Lostpleb

Learned
I would definitely become a patron if the Codex did an interview with David Gaider.

CrawlingDead

Learned
Isometric perspective is suitable for certain genres of games, but the RPG genre is not among them.
Agreed. I just love when falloutfags cry like babies about their precious franchise evolving to 3d. Look, I get it, believe me. They're very very butthurt, and it's ok, because nobody cares. I have heard from hundreds of people, hundreds, that Fallout 1 is just boring and a very not fun game. I don't know, but this is what people are telling me. Sad.

Freddie

Savant
White male neckbeard CIS scum like Codexians, and gamers in general, are so triggered about so called decline in gaming culture that they are totally ignorant to the fact that they, yes I mean you, are the decline.

In fact, if gamers could look the truth in the eye, they would notice that some trannies making shit reviews and games is nothing new. So called gaming journalism has almost always been shit. There are only very small changes, like gaming journalism is now more equal when men identifying themselves as women are now writing shit game reviews and articles.

Gamers are now holding entire culture back when in their hubris they don't pay attention adjust their attitudes with the times. In the past gamers used to read gaming magazines and gaming sites and joke about how in their anticipation they jerked off or come to fake renders of games that didn't exist.

But now, we have scene is more equal than ever, and CIS scum (that's YOU!) fail even very basic rules of interaction and what is important in this progression in environment. Like how difficult it's to understand what womyn really need to feel welcomed and appreciated? Flattery, money and sperm.

So now instead of being hostile just adjust your tiny brain to think a bit more progressively and start clicking those ads on tranny gaming articles and jerk off. Make a tribute, like literally. You basement dwellers don't have any other sex life anyway, so why not? It's just a fucking spoonful. So that all that need to come back, and just a bit more literally than earlier. Is that really too much to understand?

You insensitive monsters.

naossano

Cipher
If you spent 100 hours on it, you can't say anything bad about it.

By the way, I hope it isn't too late to add a new entry on the codex goty

980x.jpg

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Basically copy and paste any text written by anyone about video games anywhere else in the Internet.

Here's one about Dark Souls and whether it has romance:

preferably same-sex ones. i mean can you marry other characters like in skyrim or have sex with them like in mass effect

jw

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom