Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
You are all mad. If there's another implement of war that's on par with the fork's history of continued use it would be the Swiss Army knife, which was instrumental in ending the Punic Wars.

Severian Silk

MCA only lifts weights because he's afraid of a Codexer showing up on his doorstep one day, asking why he doesn't love him and return his calls.

Ent

Savant
Battle Brothers needs a robust relationship system like the recent bioware games.

Severian Silk

MCA only lifts weights because he's afraid of a Codexer showing up on his doorstep one day, asking why he doesn't love him and return his calls.

how are weights going to help him against a katana
He will just have to flex one muscle, and the Codexer will be immediately intimidated, and fall down sobbing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
How Old Will You Be When You Finally Hang Up Your RPG Cleats?
  1. I'll stop playing them once I get out of my teens (kingcomrade answer)
  2. Mid-twenties. RPG's are for nerds who never get laid, you know.
  3. Probably late twenties. I plan to lead a fairly normal life.
  4. Mid-thirties. I know it's a little weird but I'll just squeek by and maybe even get married.
  5. Late thirties. By then my mom's going to be sick of me and kick me out.
  6. Mid-fourties. My self-loathing is the only thing that will be able to save me by then.
  7. Late-fourties. Heart failure.

CrawlingDead

Learned
Can a person of color be racist? Short answer: No. If you're a white cis-gender male, you're probably racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic, and Islamophobic. Sorry, not sorry, but you should probably unfriend me. Please, thank you, bye. :)

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
RTwP as such isn't shit itself; there is shit implementation, faulty mechanics where it's build upon, shit encounters and hopelessly shit players who could never cope with slightly increased heart rate, but you could still make a good game with RTwP.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
but you could still make a good game with RTwP.
Yeah, it's called 7,62 High Calibre.
Original Space Hulk isn't bad.
serveimage

Though Freezetime is slightly different from conventional RTwP.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
Next Friday is Best Friday.

The only CRPG ever, i.e. Grimoire, will never see the light of day (but at least you could pay for it)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom