Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tower Defense games

Do you like tower defense games?

• Yes

• No

• Acknowledge this user's Agenda

Results are only viewable after voting.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Do you guys like Tower Defense games? I love them! There are a lot on Steam, they seem popular. They are so fun, but I was thinking, do you know what would be even better? Imagine if instead of just building stuff to defend your base from wave after wave of attackers, you could actually see the enemy instead of the waves just coming from behind an invisible wall. If you could see the enemy you could fight back! So once you have your defences in place, you could start attacking.

Maybe the enemy could have its own tower defenses like yours and you have to make a good enough attack to get through, all while defending! I know this is pretty far fetched but imagine if as well the towers, you could also build a basic base too, like power stations and a little factory to produce units! And maybe even an airport to make planes. That way you could build a cool base and the enemy could build one too, and you could fight and try to kill each others bases! It would be the most amazing Tower Defense experience ever! Kind of like what RTS games were doing 20 fucking years ago.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
anvi I guess you know of the Stronghold series right? It's close to what you describe

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom