Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Totally Not Corrupt Professional Objective Gaming Journalism DRAMA

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
kLHUo.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjXSI6O9lUo

Behold the thousand yard stare of a man who's finally gotten comfortable with taking it in the ass repeatedly.

The journalism pep talk at the end with all the corporate paraphernalia meticulously arrayed around him is particularly delicious i thought.

How much does a human soul cost? ask mr keighley.

Fatties stay on the couch, playing games. These things also don't kill you until you're like 40, and by then you'll be probably trying to save your kids from suffering your fate by refusing to buy games for them. Masterful plan.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Fatties stay on the couch, playing games. These things also don't kill you until you're like 40, and by then you'll be probably trying to save your kids from suffering your fate by refusing to buy games for them. Masterful plan.

I want to brofist but Doritos taste so gooooooooood.

Phelot

Arcane
I was eating Doritos and drinking Mtn Dew when I opened this thread

EDIT: Also, that dude needs to be an emote.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I want to brofist but Doritos taste so gooooooooood.
I enjoy a lot of things that are bad for me, but out of all the chips I'd want to eat, Doritos are off the list entirely. It's generally a good practice to stay away from anything that leaves behind colored dust.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Just as influencing as being beholden to advertisers is the desire to assist with hype because hype drives hits. Of the two Diablo pics above I find "It's Finally Here!" to be the worst part of it. You could give the game a damn 2 in the review but that front-page hype just sold 10,000 copies to people desperate to fit-in.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Games journalist is a non-word.

Think about it, it doesn't make sense, this is newspeak. What exactly are they 'investigating'?

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Geoff Keighley is the biggest fucking clown on the face of the earth. He's only in here for the money, celebrities and e-fame and doesn't even have the decency to try and hide it. What a tool.

Modron

Arcane

Think about it, it doesn't make sense, this is newspeak. What exactly are they 'investigating'?
Publishers' rectums.
Sans vaseline.

Wouldn't it make more sense to say the length of their colon via publisher cock? Publishers certainly are not taking it up the ass from gaming journalists even when both are dying slowly.

DraQ

Arcane

Publishers' rectums.
Sans vaseline.

Wouldn't it make more sense to say the length of their colon via publisher cock? Publishers certainly are not taking it up the ass from gaming journalists even when both are dying slowly.
Brown-nosing, man.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom